Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Sent out seven faxes to DOL and 11 post mails to the 7 people listed here, four TV stations, etc.

NJ Farmer
09/30/02 NJ RIR

Where did you get 7 fax numbers?

I just got the following:

Department of Labor
Stephen Stefanko - Certification Manager
ETA- Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
Division of Foreign Labor Certification
1 Belmont Avenue, Suite 220
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004

FAX: (484) 270-1600
--------------------

Department of Labor
John Barlett - Certification Manager
ETA - Dallas Backlog Elimination Center
Division of Foreign Labor
700 North Pearl St., Suite 400N
Dallas, Texas 75201

FAX: (214) 237-9135
---------------------

NATIONAL OFFICE
William Carlson - Chief Director
200 Constitution Avenue, NW Room C4312
Washington, DC 20210
FAX: (202) 693-2768

Thanks.

NJfarmer said:
Sent out seven faxes to DOL and 11 post mails to the 7 people listed here, four TV stations, etc.

NJ Farmer
09/30/02 NJ RIR

Send Fax and email

I have send faxed and email today to Ms. Choa. Also circulated email to some of my friends and requested them to do so.

how about this. whatever pls contact DOL NOW!!

[ Edited a bit - You may want to spice it up with your list of sufferings]
Sub: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification Application approval process at BECs

Dear Sir / Madam,

I would like to bring to your attention the huge delay in LCA approval process at the two Backlog Elimation Centres (BEC), most notably the DOL’s Philadelphia BEC. I have been waiting for almost 2 years since the commencement of two BECs and have not received the approvals.

My family and I are suffering constantly due to these delays. We are even considering leaving USA to home country or to Canada/Australia. Please take necessary measures to speed up the approval process.

I would be highly obliged if you could look into this matter as soon as possible.

Sincerely

Name
City, State, Zip Code

To:
DOL Officers
Ms. Elaine L. Chao, Secretary of Labor
Mr. Paul T. Conway, Chief of Staff
Mr. Steven J. Law, Deputy Secretary
Ms. Ruth D. Knouse, Executive Secretariat Director
Ms. Amy Barrera, Director of Advance & Scheduling
Ms. Laura Genero, Associate Deputy Secretary

CC:
White house
president@whitehouse.gov,comments@whitehouse.gov,vice_president@whitehouse.gov, newsadmin@whitehouse.gov,FAQ@whitehouse.gov
Senate
John_McCain@McCain.senate.gov, senator@akaka.senate.gov, senator@biden.senate.gov, senator_bingaman@bingaman.senate.gov, senator@breaux.senate.gov, senator_byrd@byrd.senate.gov, senator_carnahan@carnahan.senate.gov, senator@clinton.senate.gov, senator@conrad.senate.gov, senator@dodd.senate.gov, senator@dorgan.senate.gov, dick@durbin.senate.gov, russell_feingold@feingold.senate.gov, senator@feinstein.senate.gov, bob_graham@graham.senate.gov, tom_harkin@harkin.senate.gov, vermont@jeffords.senate.gov, tim@johnson.senate.gov, senator@kennedy.senate.gov, john_kerry@kerry.senate.gov, senator_kohl@kohl.senate.gov, senator_leahy@leahy.senate.gov, senator@levin.senate.gov, blanche_lincoln@lincoln.senate.gov, senator@mikulski.senate.gov, senator_murray@murray.senate.gov, senator@billnelson.senate.gov, jack@reed.senate.gov, senator@rockefeller.senate.gov, senator@schumer.senate.gov, senator@stabenow.senate.gov, senator_torricelli@torricelli.senate.gov
Media
allenh@washpost.com, allenm@washpost.com, aranam@washpost.com, argetsinger@washpost.com, rajiv@washpost.com, cheaterry@washpost.com, cohnd@washpost.com, coopermana@washpost.com, apcar@nytimes.com, peappl@nytimes.com, randya@nytimes.com, barbanel@nytimes.com, dabarry@nytimes.com, barstow@nytimes.com, goldbehr@nytimes.com, belluck@nytimes.com, jabenn@nytimes.com,abc.news.magazines@abc.com,2020@abc.com,abc.news.magazines@abc.com,thisweek@abc.com,Dateline@NBC.com,WT@nbc.com,MTP@NBC.com,nightly@nbc.com,today@nbc.com,viewerservices@msnbc.com,msnbcinvestigates@msnbc.com,abramsreport@msnbc.com,countdown@msnbc.com,hardball@msnbc.com,Connected@MSNBC.com,Imus@msnbc.com, brian_hill@metronetworks.com, sheberer@pbs.org, mark.nelson@abc.com, virginia.moseley@abc.com, ftn@cbsnews.com, betsy.fischer@nbc.com, dibella@foxnews.com, dmedrano@telemundo.com, plorris@univision.net, abenitez@univision.net, danschiedel@kozk.pbs.org, steve.majors@nbc.com, mcurtis@njn.org, meredith.white@abc.com, gil.pimentel@abc.com, stu.schutzman@abc.com, thismorning@cbsnews.com, sundays@cbsnews.com, 48hours@cbsnews.com, jonathan.wald@nbc.com, penny.britell@abc.com, muriel.pearson@abc.com, dij@cbsnews.com, sharon.newman@abc.com, realitycheck@cbsnews.com, lisa.hsia@nbc.com, mail@uttm.com, susan.dutcher@nbc.com, dij@cbsnews.com, rod.prince@nbc.com, pjh@cbsnews.com , browne@foxnews.com, gramshaw@newshour.org, pls@cbsnews.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent Fax/Letter

I have sent fax n letters, also want to send e-mail.. could anybody provide me mailids of these folks

great job!

buddy you have done a great job! I am with you but at the same time I could not stop laughing after seeing ur post. should we really CC to whitehouse and senators ?? please share your opinion.

LedBy said:
Sub: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification Application approval process at BECs

Dear Sir / Madam,

I would like to bring to your attention the huge delay in LCA approval process at the two Backlog Elimation Centres (BEC), most notably the DOL’s Philadelphia BEC. I have been waiting for almost 2 years since the commencement of two BECs and have not received the approvals.

My family and I are suffering constantly due to these delays. We are even considering leaving USA to home country or to Canada/Australia. Please take necessary measures to speed up the approval process.

I would be highly obliged if you look into this matter as soon as possible.

Sincerely

A Skilled worker and his family
Fairfax, VA 22033

To:
DOL Officers

CC:
White house
president@whitehouse.gov,comments@whitehouse.gov,vice_president@whitehouse.gov, newsadmin@whitehouse.gov,FAQ@whitehouse.gov
Senate
John_McCain@McCain.senate.gov, senator@akaka.senate.gov, senator@biden.senate.gov, senator_bingaman@bingaman.senate.gov, senator@breaux.senate.gov, senator_byrd@byrd.senate.gov, senator_carnahan@carnahan.senate.gov, senator@clinton.senate.gov, senator@conrad.senate.gov, senator@dodd.senate.gov, senator@dorgan.senate.gov, dick@durbin.senate.gov, russell_feingold@feingold.senate.gov, senator@feinstein.senate.gov, bob_graham@graham.senate.gov, tom_harkin@harkin.senate.gov, vermont@jeffords.senate.gov, tim@johnson.senate.gov, senator@kennedy.senate.gov, john_kerry@kerry.senate.gov, senator_kohl@kohl.senate.gov, senator_leahy@leahy.senate.gov, senator@levin.senate.gov, blanche_lincoln@lincoln.senate.gov, senator@mikulski.senate.gov, senator_murray@murray.senate.gov, senator@billnelson.senate.gov, jack@reed.senate.gov, senator@rockefeller.senate.gov, senator@schumer.senate.gov, senator@stabenow.senate.gov, senator_torricelli@torricelli.senate.gov
Media
allenh@washpost.com, allenm@washpost.com, aranam@washpost.com, argetsinger@washpost.com, rajiv@washpost.com, cheaterry@washpost.com, cohnd@washpost.com, coopermana@washpost.com, apcar@nytimes.com, peappl@nytimes.com, randya@nytimes.com, barbanel@nytimes.com, dabarry@nytimes.com, barstow@nytimes.com, goldbehr@nytimes.com, belluck@nytimes.com, jabenn@nytimes.com,abc.news.magazines@abc.com,2020@abc.com,abc.news.magazines@abc.com,thisweek@abc.com,Dateline@NBC.com,WT@nbc.com,MTP@NBC.com,nightly@nbc.com,today@nbc.com,viewerservices@msnbc.com,msnbcinvestigates@msnbc.com,abramsreport@msnbc.com,countdown@msnbc.com,hardball@msnbc.com,Connected@MSNBC.com,Imus@msnbc.com, brian_hill@metronetworks.com, sheberer@pbs.org, mark.nelson@abc.com, virginia.moseley@abc.com, ftn@cbsnews.com, betsy.fischer@nbc.com, dibella@foxnews.com, dmedrano@telemundo.com, plorris@univision.net, abenitez@univision.net, danschiedel@kozk.pbs.org, steve.majors@nbc.com, mcurtis@njn.org, meredith.white@abc.com, gil.pimentel@abc.com, stu.schutzman@abc.com, thismorning@cbsnews.com, sundays@cbsnews.com, 48hours@cbsnews.com, jonathan.wald@nbc.com, penny.britell@abc.com, muriel.pearson@abc.com, dij@cbsnews.com, sharon.newman@abc.com, realitycheck@cbsnews.com, lisa.hsia@nbc.com, mail@uttm.com, susan.dutcher@nbc.com, dij@cbsnews.com, rod.prince@nbc.com, pjh@cbsnews.com , browne@foxnews.com, gramshaw@newshour.org, pls@cbsnews.com

There is nothing to laugh

More people you include is better for you now.

LoveNY said:
buddy you have done a great job! I am with you but at the same time I could not stop laughing after seeing ur post. should we really CC to whitehouse and senators ?? please share your opinion.

personal info?

Those who already sent letters,

Thanks for your support!

I will be sending letters soon. Just a question, did you guys put your pesonal information in the letter that you sent to DOL ?

I did that, thank you as well! :)
LoveNY said:
Those who already sent letters,

Thanks for your support!

I will be sending letters soon. Just a question, did you guys put your pesonal information in the letter that you sent to DOL ?

Done!!!

Just faxed 2 letters and posted 6 letters!!

Please spread the word among your friends! I already did.

All suffering big time with PBEC....!!

thanks for the teamwork who sent emails/faxes, sure our efforts will make some difference.....

guys who havent yet, please do.....need not mention I guess, the more the numbers the more impact...