Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I dont agree

I received and replied 45 day letter in Feb 2005. I think the processing is not based on 45 day letter dates.

PBLC_01302006 said:
It seems that PBEC is processing the cases who received 45 days letter in March 2005. Anybody agree?

Congratulations! It's good to see a CA Approval here.

ho_jayega said:
Hi Guys,
Finally I received my approvel today. I just received letter from my HR. The approvel date is 29th March.

Thank you all gurus here to provide the valuable information. Also because of this forum I know more about LC than my lawyer. Good luck to all of you and see you soon in next step forum.
My detail are in my signeture.

Question to GURUS.
1. Can I file both I-140 and 485 togather ?...the retro date is till June 2002 for EB2.

Thanks and Good luck all

PBLC_01302006 said:
It seems that PBEC is processing the cases who received 45 days letter in March 2005. Anybody agree?

Nope, I don't think 45 day letter is the key here. I see a bit of a pattern now: The last couple of months we've seen cases with PD in April/May/June of 2002 getting approved. The latest case now is July 2002. I think we could extrapolate this and say they'd be approving cases with PD in July and August during April 2006. Again, it's only my guess.

What is the case number for the case that has PD in July and got approved.

MannyD said:
Nope, I don't think 45 day letter is the key here. I see a bit of a pattern now: The last couple of months we've seen cases with PD in April/May/June of 2002 getting approved. The latest case now is July 2002. I think we could extrapolate this and say they'd be approving cases with PD in July and August during April 2006. Again, it's only my guess.

ho_jayega said:
Hi Guys,
Finally I received my approvel today. I just received letter from my HR. The approvel date is 29th March.
Thanks and Good luck all

This gives hope for other CA folks with PD 2002.

--------
PD (CA ) : Nov.2002 RIR

MannyD said:

My friend's PD is May 2002 and he is still waiting for the approval.

Congratulations ho_jayega,

You need to wait untill your PD becomes current to file I 485. Go and file ur 140 asap and may by next month your PD will become current and u can file 485 too.

Good luck in next stages too.

SN

ho_jayega said:
Hi Guys,

Thank you all gurus here to provide the valuable information. Also because of this forum I know more about LC than my lawyer. Good luck to all of you and see you soon in next step forum.

Question to GURUS.
1. Can I file both I-140 and 485 togather ?...the retro date is till June 2002 for EB2.

Thanks and Good luck all

I Would Not Prefer Law Suit

I beg to differ ! May be I am wrong but here is my opinion:

I don't believe that this can be resolved by getting in conflict, rather this issue can be resolved only by higher political pressure. More, DOL is government entity which can always prove that the way they are working is correct. Remember past law suit - even coourt didn't make a remark on their performance.

This about a developer in your team who is way old in your company. If he is not performing, you can not get work done by fighting with him. The best way is to imply pressure on him from management.

My 2 cents.

StressTestInUSA said:
I wud personally go in for a lawsuit, but my case looks complicated..as in the compnay which filed my labor was acquired by current company even before I filed my labor papers with the old company name. It looks/sounds very shaky to me and I am doing a tight-rope walk. In my case, I am just hoping the certifying officer just overlooks my case and dosent give any extra attention to it..

Honestly, this is all bigtime shit we r wasting our precious days and time in all this stress. Unless something big happens with the immigration bills, though we come out of this labor hell, we r falling into another hell, meanwhile holding onto these jobs for the next 3-4 yrs is the bigger question....!!

Sorry I have to disagree

PBLC_01302006 said:

My guess is Phily backlog follows FIFO logic... with some additional criteria
such as RIR or Regular, EB2 or EB3, By state and Transfreed to Regional

Nationwide Rally of Fax and Mail..April 3 & 4

Folks who have send the fax/email/snail mails to DOL, cheers!

Folks who haven't.. Please do ASAP.

(Don’t think too much over the couple of approvals - which month 45 letter was received etc.. it doesn’t matter)

Contact DOL now!!

(For further info pls turn to previous pages)

GC_enroute said:
My guess is Phily backlog follows FIFO logic... with some additional criteria
such as RIR or Regular, EB2 or EB3, By state and Transfreed to Regional

It is difficult to guess the PBEC pattern but at least couple of friends got approvals based on priority date.
Approval Oct 2005 => PD MAY 2002 CA => 45 day Nov 2004
Approval Dec 2005 => PD JUNE 2002 CA è 45 day letter Oct 2005
And now moving to July
My guess is it totally depending on which range we are in (in the same month) also depending on to whom it is assigned to, looks like some officers (a$$$$.) are not dead passive like others

Ladude
CA
Prio date July 2002
45 day letter Dec 2004
:) :)

Congratulations - ho_jayega

Proceed to next step. Wising you good luck!

PD - 1/2004, VA RIR-EB2
No 45 Day letter so far

ho_jayega said:
Hi Guys,

Question to GURUS.

Thanks and Good luck all

Labor Certification Approved.

My HR called to say that my Labor Certification has been approved.
Thanks to everybody in this forum, who had helped my through this nightmare.
Special thanks to JustWatching, for his insight and effort during this period.

I will never be the same again. These four years of insight into how an organization (the people in them) can be so inefficient, unjust, apathetic and stupid.

Anyway, good luck for all of you who are waiting patiently for your Labor approval. I hope all of you get your Labors approved soon.

EB3-RIR
NY SWA
PD: March 19th 2002 (Please correct the tracker from Jan 20)
Software Engineer.
ETA Case #: P-05129-99XXX
45 Day Letter: January 5th 2006
45 Day Reply: January 19th 2006
Labor Approval: March 28th 2006

Congratulations - Mykan

Congratulations - Mykan

Last 4 yrs must have been long for you.....Wising you good luck!

PD - 1/2004, VA RIR-EB2
No 45 Day letter so far

Mykan said:
My HR called to say that my Labor Certification has been approved.
Thanks to everybody in this forum, who had helped my through this nightmare.
Special thanks to JustWatching, for his insight and effort during this period.

I will never be the same again. These four years of insight into how an organization (the people in them) can be so inefficient, unjust, apathetic and stupid.

Anyway, good luck for all of you who are waiting patiently for your Labor approval. I hope all of you get your Labors approved soon.

EB3-RIR
NY SWA
PD: March 19th 2002 (Please correct the tracker from Jan 20)
Software Engineer.
ETA Case #: P-05129-99XXX
45 Day Letter: January 5th 2006
45 Day Reply: January 19th 2006
Labor Approval: March 28th 2006