Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

StressTestInUSA said:
All suffering big time with PBEC....!!

thanks for the teamwork who sent emails/faxes, sure our efforts will make some difference.....

guys who havent yet, please do.....need not mention I guess, the more the numbers the more impact...

faxed the letters

Lets keep the momentum going

I have faxed and sent the emails too. I am hoping there is some light at the end of this tragic tunnel

help.............

:confused: gp111 /saknia
Since you have been diligently involved in this thread and know more than anyone else, please can you help me with query.
I field my case in 2002 , it moved to RD in 08-2003 , I got the 45 days latter in feb 2005 a, after that I got the query to my LC in sep 2005 we replied back in the same month , but still I am not getting any news ... I sent out few mails to Info <Info@PHI.DFLC.US> but no reply can any one tell me how long it will take?
Thank you

Did my bit..

Sent e-mails to all the mail ids mentioned earlier.. will send faxes as soon as possible...

Write yor own text, people, if you want to do your own thing (I did).. but Do it..

Just moaning is just not going to cut it. Just do it! :)

narayana_pan said:
:confused: gp111 /saknia
Since you have been diligently involved in this thread and know more than anyone else, please can you help me with query.
I field my case in 2002 , it moved to RD in 08-2003 , I got the 45 days latter in feb 2005 a, after that I got the query to my LC in sep 2005 we replied back in the same month , but still I am not getting any news ... I sent out few mails to Info <Info@PHI.DFLC.US> but no reply can any one tell me how long it will take?
Thank you

You are not alone in the sense that there are lot of guys who replied to 45 days letter round Dec 04 to Mar 05, who are still waiting to get the good news.Atleast you got some query in Sep 2005 and nothing after that.

March has been slow month for approvals. Hope you will get out soon in Apr 06

StressTestInUSA said:
All suffering big time with PBEC....!!

thanks for the teamwork who sent emails/faxes, sure our efforts will make some difference.....

guys who havent yet, please do.....need not mention I guess, the more the numbers the more impact...

Good to see the very good response from all .Thanks for initiatives of all involved in this.( not mentioning all names as I don't want to miss any name . Still can't help mentioning Ledby,Supportgc.)

I wish we all should have done something with the Law suit initiative. I cannot understand one thing. When we are all ready to support this way for Letter/Fax Campaign, why the shyness with the law suit ?? One thing could be employer Name and second thing could be cost.

I still feel that law suit would have made more impact at this time when people of talking about immigration backlogs and issues.Only when we stop PERM we will win with PBEC

Join New Comany in 7th Yr????

Hello guys,
As we all are screwed up becz of backlog....I am thinking of joining a new company during my 7th Yr which will be starting from Aug 1, 2006.
Just curious to know is it possible to join new company (B) in 7th Yr, which I have got from company A???
If so, will I get 8th year and so on extension based on Company B labor under PERM?
Can any one help me to work out my career?

My Case Details: EB2/RIR; Oct 2003; 45 Days Letter received and replied in Aug 2005

Thank You

saknia said:
Good to see the very good response from all .Thanks for initiatives of all involved in this.( not mentioning all names as I don't want to miss any name . Still can't help mentioning Ledby,Supportgc.)

I wish we all should have done something with the Law suit initiative. I cannot understand one thing. When we are all ready to support this way for Letter/Fax Campaign, why the shyness with the law suit ?? One thing could be employer Name and second thing could be cost.

I still feel that law suit would have made more impact at this time when people of talking about immigration backlogs and issues.Only when we stop PERM we will win with PBEC
Saknia, I'm totally Agree with you, We should also proceed further to file law suit.. but you know main problem with us, MOST of us don't want to try it becasue they don't want to pull few bucks out of pocket.. WHILE AN UNEDUCATED POOR ILLEGAL IMMEGRANT TRAVEL ALL THE WAY FROM EAST TO WEST COST ALONG WITH HIS FAMILY TO SHOW HIS SUPPORT FOR HIS COMMUNITY BY SPENDING MORE THAN 1000 BUCKS, I hope you all might have seen a big rally in LA or some other places..So far I think only $1800 are collected.. Rest GOD knows..

Pineapple said:
Did my bit..

Sent e-mails to all the mail ids mentioned earlier.. will send faxes as soon as possible...

Just moaning is just not going to cut it. Just do it! :)

Sent faxes, and mail, hope it makes a difference...
Still think there ir more interest on illigal immigration. Companies win because the cheap labor, goverment win because companies don't move their plants to another country, and illigal immigrants will be so happy that once they have the GC they will vote for the party that gave them that GC.
We... don't count.

catch_gc said:
Saknia, I'm totally Agree with you, We should also proceed further to file law suit.. but you know main problem with us, MOST of us don't want to try it becasue they don't want to pull few bucks out of pocket.. WHILE AN UNEDUCATED POOR ILLEGAL IMMEGRANT TRAVEL ALL THE WAY FROM EAST TO WEST COST ALONG WITH HIS FAMILY TO SHOW HIS SUPPORT FOR HIS COMMUNITY BY SPENDING MORE THAN 1000 BUCKS, I hope you all might have seen a big rally in LA or some other places..So far I think only $1800 are collected.. Rest GOD knows..

I wud personally go in for a lawsuit, but my case looks complicated..as in the compnay which filed my labor was acquired by current company even before I filed my labor papers with the old company name. It looks/sounds very shaky to me and I am doing a tight-rope walk. In my case, I am just hoping the certifying officer just overlooks my case and dosent give any extra attention to it..

Honestly, this is all bigtime shit we r wasting our precious days and time in all this stress. Unless something big happens with the immigration bills, though we come out of this labor hell, we r falling into another hell, meanwhile holding onto these jobs for the next 3-4 yrs is the bigger question....!!

GCVS03 said:
Hello guys,
As we all are screwed up becz of backlog....I am thinking of joining a new company during my 7th Yr which will be starting from Aug 1, 2006.
Just curious to know is it possible to join new company (B) in 7th Yr, which I have got from company A???
If so, will I get 8th year and so on extension based on Company B labor under PERM?
Can any one help me to work out my career?

My Case Details: EB2/RIR; Oct 2003; 45 Days Letter received and replied in Aug 2005

Thank You

just to let you know I have done that. filed for 8th yr extnsion/transfer with new employer based on pending LC filed in 2003 October. had no problems, but maintain a good relationship with exemployer ...if that labor comes thru, u will get out of the mess soon.

Law Suit to PBEC

Comparing to the pain we have suffered from PBEC, the $100 is not a big deal , only about half day's salary for most of us while the illegal worker took one day off to protest ( many of them work at weekend). Also if the situation becomes good after we get enough money, we will not file the law suit, and the checks will not be cashed, you lose nothing, which would be best.

We only need $10,000 to file the law suit. Please consider this way to give some presure on PBEC and get out the LC pain.

$100 is recommended for the contribution. You are welcome to contribute any amount less than $100 which you consider comfortable for you. The check is payable to the attorney only, and expires after 120 days, Only the attorney can cash them after we decide to file the law suit.

Please check the forum for more information.
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1392847#post1392847

catch_gc said:

Another NY Approval in my company

My colleague got his Labor certified today. Attorney sent him a mail today.

P.D Date: May 2002
State: NY
Category: EB3 RIR
45 Days letter: March 15 2005
Labor Approved: April 03 2005

July 5, 2002 CA Labor Approved !!!!

Hi Guys,
Finally I received my approvel today. I just received letter from my HR. The approvel date is 29th March.

Thank you all gurus here to provide the valuable information. Also because of this forum I know more about LC than my lawyer. Good luck to all of you and see you soon in next step forum.
My detail are in my signeture.

Question to GURUS.
1. Can I file both I-140 and 485 togather ?...the retro date is till June 2002 for EB2.

Thanks and Good luck all

GC_enroute said:
My colleague got his Labor certified today. Attorney sent him a mail today.

P.D Date: May 2002
State: NY
Category: EB3 RIR
45 Days letter: March 15 2005
Labor Approved: April 03 2005

The case information is yours or your colleague's?