PERM Tracker - Chicago

No worries, let your lawyer take care of it!

It's not a problem at all (I got my 7th H1 this way).

Sree_Manikanta said:
is anyone know how to use the company A's LC to obtain 7th year H1B extension from company B.

Hi GCTHISYR !

Hi GCTHISYR,

Congrats !!!
Had one question, please : did your perm ad say only "BS + 5" ?
Did it have "OR MS + 0" in the ads ?

Thanks !

GCTHISYR said:
Applied 09/14/2005
Got a Call from Chicago DOL the next day
In Process since then
No Audit
Approved 01/19/2006
Category EB2
Sr Business Analyst BS+5 with Business Necessity.

What a rElieF Yahooooooooooo!!!

perm_eb2_wanted

Can you please tell me if you have recieved a call or sponsorship email for this application to your company. I have filed on the same day and till now there is no call or email.

Thanks for your response.

perm_eb2_wanted said:
my perm was filed
jan 10
michigan
eb2 software engineer

Yes sir.

Yes sir you are correct. We have asked to withdraw the first app that was in process and we did recieve a sponsorship email for that one. We changed the job location and filed a new one for which there was no sponsorship email. The first one went to Atlanta but the new one went to Chicago because of job location changes. So we got two different application numbers.

The first app continues to be in process along with the second app.

creative10 said:
Scatcat
Did you have a previously filed PERM application that was withdrawn before this one was filed?

Sree_Manikanta said:
Great!!! Thanks rajht. just for clarification, with PD Dec 2003, is it matter if it is approved LC or in pending LC, I still can go with the extension, right?

Thanks
Sree

Yes Sree, does not matter whether it approved or pending LC, you can go ahead with your extension.
Best of Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!!
PERM AD mentioned BS+5
Thanks,

gc_maze said:
Hi GCTHISYR,

Congrats !!!
Had one question, please : did your perm ad say only "BS + 5" ?
Did it have "OR MS + 0" in the ads ?

Thanks !

Hi Guys,
Pending RIR (Dont know where it is)
My PERM got approved.
EB2
Applied on 10.25
Received the mail same day
Approved on 1.12

Hope everyone here gets their good news soon.
Thx

my case approved on 01/13/2006.

filed on 10/12/2005
denied on 12/10/2006.

Refiled on 01/13/2006
approved on 01/13/2006. (same day as the refile date)

My boss talked to the certify officer who denied my case. my case denied by a harmless reason. (the HR entered the wrong prevailing wage date). The DOL does not like US to appeal, He promised to appvoved my case right the way. My boss called him after refiled and he approved it in 2 hours.

From what he told my boss. the confirmation email is not very important, there have a lot of cases got approved without it.

I hope this really helps and hope everybody got their perm approved very soon.

scatcat
The PERM application guide does mention that they will not send a duplicate sponsorship email for the same person from the same company. So looks like you are okay. The only thing different in your case is that one was in Atlanta and the other in Chicago, but since the initial submission is validated by a central server, it should be okay

Tracker accuracy

Looking at the tracker I see people waiting for their approval since May. I wander how accurate it is or people simply forgot to update their status in the tracker.

creative10 said:
... Latest spreadsheet attached

hopefully my case is not the longest.

vali said:
Looking at the tracker I see people waiting for their approval since May. I wander how accurate it is or people simply forgot to update their status in the tracker.

Today is january 23, 2006. and I am adding one old case:
submitted june 01
audit in sept 14
responded immidiately
as of today status in process.

?????why?????

In case of audit process, it should be faster. The advantage of an audit or denial is that you can find out who your certifying officer is. Just call DOL and ask them for your certifying officer and ask them why your case is still pending since you have already responded. Ususally they approve the case immediately. Make sure you have your HR or attorney call them.

PERM refiling or file new

Company ready to file PERM -
1. Can file new PERM for MS+6 months for MS+2 yrs.
2. Can refile PERM MS+6 months for old 2001 remanded
LC which is MS+0 yrs.

Due to required identical criteria for refiling, doing (2) will require an amendment sent (couple of weeks before refiling, is this ok) to BEC justifying that company min requirement has changed from MS to MS+6 months for this job and send amendment copy when refiling PERM.

Please give any suggestions or will be very helpful if somebody has refiled with amendment on old LC can give some details as to the procedure for such refiling. Will the amendment not be considered by PERM processing and risk losing 2001 LC and priority date.

Thanks.