PERM Tracker - Chicago

MyCase

Hi all,

My case was filed on 11/17/2005 and is still pending (MS + 2). The profession is Software Developer.

I have a colleague, whose case was filed in December and was approved two weeks ago. I will ask him for exact details and post his info soon.

Certified

I have been certified. I checked the status this morning and it's certified after almost 4 months. No audit. What a relief...
The best news in a long time.
See you guys soon in 140/485 forum.

creative10 said:
Latest updates attached. Praying for a glut of approvals this coming week.

Certified

My wife's PERM was certified as of today. No audit. Was in process since September.

Applied September 19, certified today. MS + 2 yrs, EB2

Wish everybody to hear the good news soon. Thanks.

185 days and finally... certified!

It seems that inquiry through AILA is the way to go. See you in I-140/I-485 forum and good luck to all!
:) :) :)

PS. AD should be 01/23/2006 (my signature is wrong)

If your attorney is a member of the AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association), he/she needs to forward your case information to AILA liaison committee and ask them to follow up with DOL, if your case has been in process for more than 90 days.

Thanks. I asked my attorney to send a letter to AILA which he did (I guess he is a member of AILA). In the letter he provided my case details and requested them to follow up with the DOL to expedite the case processing.

pa_arora said:
Congrats Javaguy1974

Can you please tell how to raise an enquiry thru AILA.

thanks
-p

Today was a good day for the older cases.....keep 'em coming...10 more to go Sept...7 more to go Aug and 8 more to go July.....let's do it!

Does anyone's case has been certified from audit?

Hi, All,
My case was filed through Chicago on 05/21/2005, and around dec 15th, lawyer got letter audit notice from DOL, after she sent everything in, nothing came back yet.

If there is anybody can share your experience here? I am EB2, senior electronics engineer.

Thanks,
nning

creative10 said:
Today was a good day for the older cases.....keep 'em coming...10 more to go Sept...7 more to go Aug and 8 more to go July.....let's do it!

Actually you should use adversity to your advantage. Since you would be knowing your certifying officer that requested the audit, you should have your attorney or HR directly call DOL and ask for the certifying officer regarding the case status and what is the reason it is still pending. Usually, in such cases the case is approved rightaway.

Refiling in PERM

Has anybody filed amendment to min requirement for old LC at Backlog center before refiling the old LC in PERM. Thanks.

Certified

EB2 - Software Engineer
Filed - 20 Dec 2005
Certified - 24 Jan 2006 :D
Chicago

Good luck everyone! I wish you all to get certified soon!

g0gc, CONGRATS !! thats a sixer(in cricket, like a home run in baseball)

can u pl post some more info like company size, MS+? exp. and what level of PWD?

-p

Labor Certified.

Guys,

I am a kind of silent watcher of this tremendous info sharing forum.
I wish All the Very best to all who are awaiting LC.

I just got off the phone with my lawyer and the online status shows that my Labor is certified.

PD:08/31/05
Certified: 01/24/06
EB2 : MS + 5Years.
Chicago Center.