PERM Tracker - Chicago

pa_arora said:
g0gc, CONGRATS !! thats a sixer(in cricket, like a home run in baseball)

can u pl post some more info like company size, MS+? exp. and what level of PWD?

-p

MS+6 months, Level II, big company

Chicago Processing Center

Hello there

My HR Manager and I tried to call the Case Officer today regarding my case was submited on July and still nothing. We called the number and a lady picked up the phone and said send e-mail to plc@dol.gov ... or something. Is there any way to talk to a officer directly and get a status on this. I have seen several posts on this site but not finding anything now. Could any one help me with some kind of suggestion or phone number where we could talk and get some status on the case.

Would really appreciate your help.

Thanks

If your case never went into an audit, you would not be able to contact your certifying officer directly. Best thing is to have your attorney escalate your case to the AILA Liaison committee. This committe seems to have gotten case approvals for some of the cases here. You can escalate your case to the AILA liaison committee if your case has been pending more than 90 days

Aila

Creative is there a contact information for AILA? I do not know the deal with my Attorney but I have to give detail information to my HR Manager and she will contact the Attorney.

Thanks for your help.

LongWait98125 said:
After several quick approvals, Nov. cases definitely went silent. What's up with that? :confused: :confused:

longwait98125, do not worry soon there will big rush like October approvals
Hope for the best
:)

Labour Certified... Mail not received

Hello People,
From Chicago Center for PERM LC.
EB2
9+ yrs Experience in IT.
Edu Qual: MCA
Filed Aug 15th.
Got online status - Certified on Dec 27th 2005.
Send i140 filing on Jan 24th, 06.

Two questions:
Is the status of PERM LC as Certified good enough?
Niether my company nor my attorney recieved the Labour approval by mail. So I dont know the PD actually as yet.
Any other way to know it.

The department says they dispatched the lc approval by mail and cannot send again..

Any such experiences? Please let me know, thanks.

Labour Certified.!!!!!!!!!!!!..

Finally Labour Certified.!!!!!!!!!!!!.. Received mail :D :D :D :D

Don't know the date of certification yet !!

Chicago Center
EB2
5+ yrs Experience in IT.
Edu Qual: BS
Filed Sep 8th.

Good luck to u all. Hope is on the way

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you file 140 without labor copy?

Narend,
Original LC is needed to file 140. How did you file 140 without original copy of labor?

As per my understanding, email or status is not enough for filing 140.

Narend said:
Hello People,
From Chicago Center for PERM LC.
EB2
9+ yrs Experience in IT.
Edu Qual: MCA
Filed Aug 15th.
Got online status - Certified on Dec 27th 2005.
Send i140 filing on Jan 24th, 06.

Two questions:
Is the status of PERM LC as Certified good enough?
Niether my company nor my attorney recieved the Labour approval by mail. So I dont know the PD actually as yet.
Any other way to know it.

The department says they dispatched the lc approval by mail and cannot send again..

Any such experiences? Please let me know, thanks.

You can request DOL to send the approved PERM directly to USCIS and file for I140 without the copy of the PERM approval.

Waiting for Hardcopy...

My attorney doesn't event want to start preparing documentation for I-140 until they get the original certified PERM in the mail. They say that even if the online system has been accurate so far they cannot be sure 100% without the hardcopy.

Creative, where can I find more information about requesting DOL to send the approved PERM directly to USCIS?

Thank you.

creative10 said:
You can request DOL to send the approved PERM directly to USCIS and file for I140 without the copy of the PERM approval.

Got my Perm Ceritfied Today

I got a email from my attorney, asking which address to send the perm signature page, I called them and they told me that it has been certified.
They are sending the documents in the email.
hope to see you all in the 1-140/I-485 tracker, best of luck to all who are waiting.
thanks.
Here is the Latest update of the trakcer with my info updated and 1 jan case added

Last edited by a moderator:
How does the PERM approval Hard Copy look like?

My PERM was approved two weeks ago (after 5 month waiting). Today my HR received a letter. It says "Form ETA 9089 has been certified and is enclosed". but we don't see a 2nd piece of paper. Is that normal? Should there be a ETA form 9089 enclosed for my HR? Or is it like only one certified ETA 9089 and it goes to the laywer's office, HR only gets that simple notification?

Thank you!