PERM Tracker - Chicago

Updated spreadsheet with Maggie's info. Looks like DOL is looking at clearing the older cases. Hope they don't get tired of it soon

PERM App got Approved.

Finally I got my PERM Application approved today.

Chicago PERM Processing Center, EB2, BS + 5 Yrs or MS + 0 yrs Exp., Systems Software Eng, applied on Aug/25/2005, got approved on 01/10/2006.

Wish you a good for those who are still waiting for the approvals. :)

congratulations arekayvee. August seems to be closing onto 100%. July and Sept cases need to speed up faster.
Updated spreadsheet attached

New case in Chicago

I had to pull out my earlier filling because job location was wrong...well that earlier case was assigned to Atlanta and they immediately sent email response.

However with the new case when it was filed it should go to Chicago...we never received the email confirmation? Should I be concerned...the case status shows it is in process. Please let me know if this is common in Chicago.

You should be concerned. Check to make sure that the email for the contact has been accurately entered. If it has been, contact DOL Chicago about this issue.

Thanks for the information

Well my company filed three cases and for all three cases we did not receive any email....but my application was earlier filed to Atlanta...which was pulled out they sent an email almost immediately. The only problem is with Chicago. If somebody has gone through this please post your exeperiences.

Thanks,
:confused:

creative10 said:
You should be concerned. Check to make sure that the email for the contact has been accurately entered. If it has been, contact DOL Chicago about this issue.

Finally Certified

My case shows certified (Online status).
Filed on 07/06/05
In Process Since 08/18/05
Certified 01/11/06
Job Title - Systems Analyst
Category - EB2,MS +1 Year, India

Perm Certified

hello all,
My perm appli. shows certified .I have not recieved the hard copy yet.I applied with MS +0 , product engineer(mechanical).

I am worried about transfer of PD now.

Never ending headache.

Phps01.

Time line?

phps01 - Congratulations!

Can you provide us with your time line - Date applied?
Thanks.
phps01 said:
hello all,
My perm appli. shows certified .I have not recieved the hard copy yet.I applied with MS +0 , product engineer(mechanical).

I am worried about transfer of PD now.

Never ending headache.

Phps01.

Details

Hello,

applied on sept 22nd 2006
certified jan 11,2006.

no audit, was "in process" all the time.

phps01

Congratulations everyone! Updated spreadsheet attached! July seems to be catching upto August. Sept cases are still lagging behind

creative10 said:
Congratulations everyone! Updated spreadsheet attached! July seems to be catching upto August. Sept cases are still lagging behind

So does this mean it will take a 4-5 months before the December cases are certified ?

-------------------
PERM Applied: Dec 5, 2005

Perm

Congratulations to all those who got approved
January seems to be going good.
Can somebody please update how many total approvals in Dec 05 and January 06 and update the graph too

Hoping for approvals next week. :)

December Approval from Murthy

Below is a posting from Murthy forums. I wonder what criteria they do this by!

"My perm was filed on 12/23/05 and my employer got a letter today (1/12) said the certified copy was sent. "

Sending an inquiry to DOL through AILA Liaison Committee

Has anyone of you had any success with sending an inquiry to DOL through AILA Liaison Committee? Apparently, DOL suggested this option for cases pending over 90 days. My attorney has sent an inquiry and I'm awaiting approval.