PBEC - State of MA - EB3 NON-RIR case tracking

mine is p-05227-*****

ma_nonrir_eb3 said:
My ETA number starts with P-05271. I am noticing that the majority of MA cases showing up on AJB are P-05171, P-05172, P-05173, P-05174, etc. That is, Mostly in the P-0517* range.

Does anyone here have an ETA number like mine that does not fit into the pattern of the jobs getting posted?

I think another 4 months and they'll get to other numbers than 05172. It is weird to have for the last two months posted jobs within only this range. Maybe they took cases from MA from March to Aug and put them the 05173 range number.

How wierd could this get!?

If you think this is wierd, consider this: My ETA starts with P-05241 (EB2/Non-RIR/Dec '02). My recruitment effort was done long before my case was transferred to PBEC. 7th year extension screen shot shows case source as 'Region'. Here I am still waiting...

One of the new ads is mine. What's strange is that it was a complete surprise not only for me, but for my HR person too. Moreover, the HR and our attorney were in the process of RIR conversion, with ads of our own ready to be published in the next few days.

I guess the conversion is not going to work, right?

Is this the normal sequence of events, with an ad on AJB, but no RI? When do attorneys usually receive RIs relative to AJB posting?

You are lucky

ynguldyn said:
One of the new ads is mine. What's strange is that it was a complete surprise not only for me, but for my HR person too. Moreover, the HR and our attorney were in the process of RIR conversion, with ads of our own ready to be published in the next few days.

Is this the normal sequence of events, with an ad on AJB, but no RI? When do attorneys usually receive RIs relative to AJB posting?

Yes, this is the normal sequence of events, with an ad on AJB, but no RI.

I heard RIR conversion takes a while. As you are going to receive RI soon why do you need RIR coversion? Your recruitment process shouldn't take more than two months. So you will get you LC soon. Good Luck. Can you please share your PD and few digit of your ETA number with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, what's your PD?
ynguldyn said:

Labor2003 and ynguldyn

gravitation said:
Hey, what's your PD?

Both of them received RI. There PD is March 24th and March 18th. If PBEC is following FIFO in terms of PD they are posting March 2003 Jobs.

Last edited by a moderator:
nohope_for_lc said:
Yes, this is the normal sequence of events, with an ad on AJB, but no RI.

I heard RIR conversion takes a while. As you are going to receive RI soon why do you need RIR coversion? Your recruitment process shouldn't take more than two months. So you will get you LC soon. Good Luck. Can you please share your PD and few digit of your ETA number with us.
We started RIR conversion before we knew about the AJB ad.

The attorney received the RI yesterday.

I'm EB2, 03/18/03, P-05173-7xxxx

Oct 29,2003

MA_TR_DEC03 said:
I think another 4 months and they'll get to other numbers than 05172. It is weird to have for the last two months posted jobs within only this range. Maybe they took cases from MA from March to Aug and put them the 05173 range number.

My tracking# does not fit w/ the numbers asigned to Ma Lc waiters.Mine is 05193. Is anybody from MA w/ a similar range number?????

Mine is P-05173-80***

MA, EB3 - NON-RIR
PD: 6/14/2004
Case Source: State (never made to Region)
45 DL : May-06
ETA# P-05173-80***

Any updates from those that are here?

MA ads have been coming in steadily in the past few days on AJB. Has anyone here seen their ad posted yet?

ma_nonrir_eb3 said:
MA ads have been coming in steadily in the past few days on AJB. Has anyone here seen their ad posted yet?

My number has not appeared on job board yet and I wish it not to appear at least for 20-25 days more as I have planned RIR conversion.

my ad posted on ajb

I saw my ad posted on ajb. But I haven't received RI yet.

ETA: 05172-xxxxx
PD: 3/14/03
EB2, MA

getmoving said:
I saw my ad posted on ajb. But I haven't received RI yet.

ETA: 05172-xxxxx
PD: 3/14/03
EB2, MA
Thanks for the updates, everyone. Getmoving, could you please let us know when did you notice your job posted on AJB?

bettertimes said:
I am also planning to do RIR Conversion. Can you tell me briefly what are the steps involved. thanks

More or less following line should be followed

1) Convince your lawyer and employer for RIR conversion ( 4 hours at the
most)
2) Lawyer and Employer together start recruiting effort(3 weeks)
3) Employer take the interviews and prepare interview results (2 weeks)
4) Employer and lawyer prepare documentation about why appeared
applicants are not good for the postion and why you are the most suitable
candidate for so called job position ( 2 weeks)
5) Employer/Lawyer send the RIR conversion request to PBEC with all above
documentation.
6) BEC start checking RIR conversion request and if everything is good to their eyes, you will be moved to RIR queue OR else your employer/lawyer will get RIR request denail letter and your file will be processed in as per NON RIR (Regular) queue rules.

You can get more data on following link.

http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/pdf/backlog_faqs_10-06-06.pdf

- BharatPremi

PBEC is posting March 2003 Jobs

ma_nonrir_eb3 said:
Thanks for the updates, everyone. Getmoving, could you please let us know when did you notice your job posted on AJB?

Looks like PBEC is posting March 2003 Jobs. This is the 3rd MA job with PD March 2003.

Most tech jobs seem to be from MA

A quick glance of the AJB jobs getting posted everyday seems to indicate most tech jobs are coming from MA.

I see my job has been posted - My priority date is Sep 12th 2003
MA, EB3 - NON-RIR
PD: 9/123/2003
Case Source: State (never made to Region)
ETA# P-05172-76***