PBEC - State of MA - EB3 NON-RIR case tracking

nohope_for_lc said:
Great to see MA case moving. Wish you best of luck and thanks to care for us also. We are looking forward to see our ad on AJB. Hope everyone will get out of this mess ASAP.

Hi nohope_for_lc,

Did the job against your application get posted yet? Please keep us all in loop.
Amazingly PBEC posted all jobs on last Saturday as well. On Friday, I was monitoring the job board till 5:00 PM Central and at that time job board was updated till 12/15/2006. On Saturday evening I just visited it curiously and to my surprise MA jobs were posted on Saturday as well.

Thanks.

- BharatPremi

What is the status of your RIR conversion?

Did you have chance to talk to your Lawyer?

My job is not posted yet.

bharatpremi said:
Hi nohope_for_lc,

Did the job against your application get posted yet? Please keep us all in loop.
Amazingly PBEC posted all jobs on last Saturday as well. On Friday, I was monitoring the job board till 5:00 PM Central and at that time job board was updated till 12/15/2006. On Saturday evening I just visited it curiously and to my surprise MA jobs were posted on Saturday as well.

Thanks.

- BharatPremi

I tried Indeed.com with "Backlog elimination center" and MA. The last one osted was in Saturday. How do u monitor ?

bharatpremi said:
Hi nohope_for_lc,

Thanks.

- BharatPremi

indianpresent said:
I tried Indeed.com with "Backlog elimination center" and MA. The last one posted was in Saturday. How do u monitor ?
Indeed.com is somewhat stale right now. It's not getting fresh postings from AJB.

Jun 2003 case in AJB

hi my job posted in AJB last week. priority date for my case is june 2003

Job posting is very slow now

I think everyone is on Holiday Vacation. Job posting is very slow.

I don't think PBEC is following EAD number either. Mine is P-05173-XXXXX. My job has not been posted yet.

MA_TR_DEC03 said:
I was surprised to find a case on AJB from 16th of DEC that has a P-052 number.

http://www.jobsearch.org/seeker/job...Search_JobId=36872427&JobSearchType=JobSearch

I did a search for P-052 on AJB for partial match job numbers by company job ID and lots of 052 cases from other states appeared, but only one from MA.

Not to be overly optimistic but a jump from 0517 to 0521 is quite good.

nohope_for_lc said:
Did you have chance to talk to your Lawyer?

My job is not posted yet.

Hi nohope_for_lc,

Yes, It was crazy around here and so I even could not log to the forum for 3 days. Anyway, Lawyer got the RI within 2 days of job posting and since we have not notified DOL about our intention of RIR conversion yet, all Advertisement efforts now went in vain. Bottom line we are proceeding with Regular Process and start working as per RI. Though I am happy to see at least this movement in some positive direction..

- BharatPremi

indianpresent said:
I tried Indeed.com with "Backlog elimination center" and MA. The last one osted was in Saturday. How do u monitor ?

Indeed.com remain in 20th century when jobsearch.org is in 21st century :)
For the latest update I think you should monitor jobsearch.org

Good Luck

Hope you get out of this mess soon.

bharatpremi said:
Hi nohope_for_lc,

Yes, It was crazy around here and so I even could not log to the forum for 3 days. Anyway, Lawyer got the RI within 2 days of job posting and since we have not notified DOL about our intention of RIR conversion yet, all Advertisement efforts now went in vain. Bottom line we are proceeding with Regular Process and start working as per RI. Though I am happy to see at least this movement in some positive direction..

- BharatPremi

EB-2 Non-rir -- AD RI received

My case was filed with MA on June 2003 and it is EB2 non-rir never made it to Federal. Job ad was posted on job bank website on 12/05/06 by PBEC and RI received by company on 12/12/2006.
Though I got my I-140 cleared through another company, I'm posting this for info so it may help someone.
Hope everyone's case get approves soon.

hereismygc said:
My case was filed with MA on June 2003 and it is EB2 non-rir never made it to Federal. Job ad was posted on job bank website on 12/05/06 by PBEC and RI received by company on 12/12/2006.
Though I got my I-140 cleared through another company, I'm posting this for info so it may help someone.
Hope everyone's case get approves soon.
Thanks for the update, much appreciated. Could you post the first 5 digits of your ETA number too, if you have that available?

Here is our future line of action as per my lawyer.

RI Effort SUmmary:
-----------------

1) Within 30 days starting from Dec 29 (As per RI instruction letter) to Jan29
RI efforts will be carried out which includes 3 consecutive ads including
one on Sunday, 10 days posting of Job at Employer site etc... Employer
will interview the candidates if any application appears.
2) The DOL will send the resumes to my employer and on 31st day DOL will
take out the job from AJB
3) Employer will interview the candidates for those resumes
4) Employer will create Recruitment results.
5) Lawyer will send the results and other docs to DOL.

Step 1: 30 days step 2 to 5: other 60 -75 days

6) DOL willl review the docs and accordingly reach to the conslusion whatsoever. ( Minimum 30 days, Maximum time limit is unpredictable as per lawyer)

Rough estimate neral belief (Lawyer's) is that it should take minimum 4 months to reach to the conslusion from the date of posting on AJB.

bharatpremi said:
Here is our future line of action as per my lawyer.

RI Effort SUmmary:
-----------------

1) Within 30 days starting from Dec 29 (As per RI instruction letter) to Jan29
RI efforts will be carried out which includes 3 consecutive ads including
one on Sunday, 10 days posting of Job at Employer site etc... Employer
will interview the candidates if any application appears.
2) The DOL will send the resumes to my employer and on 31st day DOL will
take out the job from AJB
3) Employer will interview the candidates for those resumes
4) Employer will create Recruitment results.
5) Lawyer will send the results and other docs to DOL.

Step 1: 30 days step 2 to 5: other 60 -75 days

6) DOL willl review the docs and accordingly reach to the conslusion whatsoever. ( Minimum 30 days, Maximum time limit is unpredictable as per lawyer)

Rough estimate neral belief (Lawyer's) is that it should take minimum 4 months to reach to the conslusion from the date of posting on AJB.
Thanks for the update; minimum 4 months is a fairly accurate estimate. Good luck!

Decided to go for RIR-conversion

With today's formal announcement of the "safe harbor" (a.k.a, "held harmless") policy for RIR-conversion, I spoke to my lawyer today and we mutually decided to start the process for RIR-conversion. Its going to be expensive, but I think it was time...