PBEC - State of MA - EB3 NON-RIR case tracking

bharatpremi

Registered Users (C)
PBEC - State of MA - EB3 NON-RIR case trackers only

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gurus,

My employer received the 45 Days letter on 04/12/06 and replied it back. Now can somebody give me an idea that what would be the time period from the day of replying the 45 days letter to the day on which department will aprrove/certify the LCA?

My detail is as under.

Category: EB3 - Non - RIR
State: MA
Priority Date:07/2*/2003
45DLetter Receiving Date: 04/12/2006
Case no: P-0517*-*****

Thanks in advance.

- Bharat Premi

EB3 MA Case

bharatpremi,
there is not much you can do right now except to wait after receiving 45 letter, until PBEC contacts your (company's) attorney for recruitment.

My Details

.. as follows:
PD: April 2nd 2003
EB3, Non-RIR, MA
45 day notice received April 5th 2006
Responded on April 6th 2006.
PBEC Case #: T-05175-XXXXX

My Case Details

PD: July 1, 2003
EB3, Non-RIR, MA
45 day notice received Oct 6, 2005
Responded on Oct 12, 2005.
PBEC Case #: T-05172-XXXXX

Has anyone got recruitment instruction?

Does anyone in this thread has any idea when PBEC (BS) will start sending recruitment instruction?

There are gazellion 245i cases ahead of you.

Don't even think about LC anytime soon, unless your PD is before Apr 2001.

Stop by next year to check which PD they're working on.

My attorney keeps alluding to the fact that BEC might drastically simplify the supervised recruitment steps in the Non-RIR cases to meet the professed deadline of 9/30/2007. It is simply impossible for them to carry out full-fledged supervised recruitment within that timeline for the volume of cases out there.

I think they're more likely to revise the deadline of 9/30/2007 than revise the process. Why would they simplify a process that would ensure that the BEC remains open and they remain employed??

Good to see MA jobs posted

I am happy to see the MA job posting by BEC. I hope they get to the Non-RIR cases quickly!

My details

45 DL : 04/05/2006
45 DL reply: 04/21/2006
Wating........

It seems that we are (Filed From MA around 2003,EB3 NOR RIR/RIR) one of the most unfortunate lot. No f****** update on any case yet !!! I am seeing tons of approvals from CA, Atlanta,MD even some from NY but f****** MA is stuck.

- Bharat Premi

Are you waitting for recruitment instruction?

gravitation said:
Hmmm... we all live in MA. Where's everybody from? I live in Marlborough; work in Boston.
Or your case is a regional case? I don't see many people in any forum concern about recruitment instruction. I work close to your home.

nohope_for_lc said:
Or your case is a regional case? I don't see many people in any forum concern about recruitment instruction. I work close to your home.
I never made it to regional. No recruitment has been done on my case.