October/November/December 2003 I-140/I-485 Concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I-140 scan results?

we haven't scanned I140 yet as we r far away. but if u need i can modify I765 script to scan I140. or else u can search in other forums or give a serach for I140 scan or something similar.

rotny,
u can use the file that i have attached named vsc765.xls to scan. just press alt+F8 after opening the file and follow prompts. also we would appreciate if u can post the results here for everyone to see it.

Originally posted by PhillyJulyLC
Where can I find some recent I-140 scan results? Thanks...

Re: pathikb

"misc" is for cases where the EAD card is mailed and is returned back or some other misc problems.

Originally posted by vicky_usa
i saw some cases has "Misc". what does that mean in 1765. and boy there are tons of cases everyday. no wonder they are getting delayed. my case is still one and half month away. :(

pathikb,

Thanks for the info , Please find attached the spread sheet that I had scanned for EAD's

Rotny

rotny

thanks buddy, this scan was a good one. cases near 11/3 are touched and some are approved. mine is only 10 days far then now. :D

rotny your info

Hi Rotny,

First of all, I think we dont have your dates entered in our excel sheet, can you please do the same at the earliest? Thanks!

Also you had mentioned that the cases till 11/03/2003 are touched? Is it for I-765? If so why we have still other guys in our forum in the waiting list who had applied earlier than that?

Thanks,
A

its all random antropeter. no proper guidelines. cases are done at random i guess. some officers are fast and some are slow.

in addition to vicky_usa comments, some EAD card are for OPT and other categories too.

Originally posted by vicky_usa
its all random antropeter. no proper guidelines. cases are done at random i guess. some officers are fast and some are slow.

just an interesting note i wanted to share

VSC is currently processing 140 application upside down i guess. if you see the current processing dates, guys with extra ordinary ability is June 7th 2002 and guys with no skills (unskilled worker) is october 28th 2002. it seems strange and potrays that US dont want skilled and educated guys.

I think....

Vicky,
I think the number of applications for unskilled workers might be less than the skilled workers, thats why for them its going faster compared to the skilled workers........

Just a thought....

A

Hi,

We applied for I-140(On substitute labour) on Nov-12,2003.We haven't recieved any form of notification or recipt from the service center.My lawyer wants to apply I-485 once we get the reciept of I-140.I do not know Why I haven't recieved any form of reply from the service center.Please advice........

Last edited by a moderator:
long wait

hi nov_17

Its a long wait... I dont know why your lawyer didnt contact the Service Center after waiting for 2-3 weeks. Usually it takes jus 7-14 days to receive the receipt from SC.
You can directly contact the SC, but I would advise your lawyer to contact directly.

A

antropeter,

I thought I updated the sheet already , My Details are :

EB3 / Concurrent

140, 485, 765 and 131 ND - 11/03 .

Can someone update the sheet for me ,
Thanks,
Rotny

updated

Deleted my attachment!!

By the time I logged in, updated the sheet and attached it to the forum, vicky had updated it! So I edited my reply and deleted my attachment!!

A

Last edited by a moderator:
guys another week is gone with no news for guys in this thead. but i have an instinct which says that month of Jan 2004 will be very busy for this thread members. lots and lots of approval. santa is 100% going to come and bless the members of this thread. this is just a good wish from myside to members in this forum:) :) :) :)

Re: long wait

Originally posted by antropeter
hi nov_17

Its a long wait... I dont know why your lawyer didnt contact the Service Center after waiting for 2-3 weeks. Usually it takes jus 7-14 days to receive the receipt from SC.
You can directly contact the SC, but I would advise your lawyer to contact directly.

A

My lawyer sent all docs on Nov 29th. I havent got anything so far?
DO u think issuance of RD/ND etc might be delayed by holiday season
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.