October & November I-140 approved-to-NVC Tracker !!

Rahsid Truman - CHECK AVM- PKT3 SENT !!!

I called in just now and the message says PKT3 forms are sent on NOV-5th. Others in the same boat as mine - Check AVM for good news.

DANDELION PKT 3 MAILED 5th NOVEMBER

Thanks man
I called AVM it said the same thing. I called NVC the guy told me pkt 3 was mailed out on the 5th Nov. I asked whether it went to consulate to he said Yes m\'am it went to the attorney on file and the consulate.

Wow
I feel great. One step closer

No Title

Congratulation, chuck! One step closer to your GC, enjoy.

Have you received your approvel notice? Mine finally came yesterday.

Cheers!

Marta:

Thanks,

No, Not yet. Congrats for Approval Notice. Has NVC changed your consulate?

Chicago Guy, Where are you?

Chicago guy,

I have an update for you. Today I called NVC and the operator told me that they have my case , they received it in their building on Nov12. She said it will take 6-8 weeks for it to be on the system. I believe this is a standard reply, and it will be in the system soon. I hope your case is also recieved at the same time as mine. Try calling NVC and ask them about your case today. Before I forget, I have mentioned Chennai as my consulate in the I140 appln.

Good luck to you,

Rags R.

chuck,

Your approval notice will get to you next week.
Unfortunately, my consulate has not been changed yet, it may take another two weeks. At least, that\'s what I was told by a second operator I talked to on Tuesday. You probably remember that the first one told me it will not cause any delay .... go figure. I am sure if I get a third operator, I will get another answer.
I will call them again next week and in the meantime I\'ll keep checking the AVM.

I140 approved 10/22.....

Hi,

NSC approved I140 for Cp...still waiting for papers to reach NVC and NVC case creation.

Any updates..pls. inform..

Thx

Hi Everyone

I have opted for New Delhi as my consulate, but my permanent address is in Mysore, so i am not sure what they will allocate. My passport and the first stamping of H1B was in New Delhi.

Rags R

I saw your case on the cptracker.com site too. Congratulations on the new development !!!

The question i need to ask you is does it means that they have received the I 140 Approval notice from Nebraska but they have not entered it into thier system and it will take 6-8 weeks for them ?

Secondly i spoke to an operator today and she said that NVC has not received anything about my case. I hope they do sometime next week. Looking at your case i feel that i might be close. Plus since my case was approved on friday (10/26/2001) the paperwork might have started the next week, so my case might be reaching them approximately a week later compared to yours since yours was midweek.

Thirdly What is the next step for you ?

Thanks for the update. Keep posting so that we can go through all of these stages together.

Plus my choice of consulate is New Delhi since my passport and first H1B Stamping was from there. But my permanent address now is in Mysore where my parents have settled down after retirement. So i dont know which consulate they may assign me. I do want to go to New Delhi as i have been there before and its not that crowded.

No Title

"received packet3 from NVC". What does this means.
I already applied for Adjustment of Status. While checking my case details i found that i got packet3 from nvc.
1) can i apply for CP and AOS simulataneously
2) What are the things that are necessary to do after receiving packet3
3) when can i expect my interview date(chennai)

sorry, I am new to CP.
Appreciate your help,

Thanks,

No Title

Nikhila ,
You have to drop either one - 485 or CP . You can not do both at same time.

It take 60-70 days after consulate receive it to get the interview.
Check Immihelp.com for the detail about CP.

Good luck.

Rashid,

When did you come to know NVC sent your case to Attorney/Consulate? Did you talk to NVC Operator between 5th and 14th.

No Title

You are right chicago guy. They have recieved my i140 approval notice from NSC. The next step is to wait for NVC to enter the case to the system. I hope this will happen next week.

sgurjar, I have opted for Chennai consulate.

Guys!!! What kinda information will be in Packet III and what

kinda information will the NVC sends to the consulate??
Is that the complete file?? Any one have any ideas on this??