October & November I-140 approved-to-NVC Tracker !!

sgurjar

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends ,
lot of arpval in october and december, Let start tracking that cases and try to help each other. I will start the first entry..

AD of 1 140 Oct 16th 2001

AD oct 16th 2001
NVC received case 30th Oct 2001
TSC
Nvc case entered into system 31st oct 2001
Packet 3 operator said in next 4 to 6 weeks
oping for a Feb interview

I 140 approved on Oct 31

Called VSC yeterday and found out that my I-140 was approved on 10/31. Took exactly 2 months.
Pardon my ignorance, but how can you get info. on your status at NVC?

AD 10/04 VSC

Called NVC and found case number was created on oct 29, Chennai.
Hoping for Feb interview. In the process of filling up P3 papers.

Thanks

Hi

I am happy to see others are contributing to this site,
Call NVC @603 334 0700 follow the instructions and u will find out if your case has reached NVC.
Also when the case has been entered into the system does that mean creation of packet 3?
Please let me know.
Also can i get my case number since my case has been entered into the system?

No Title

My I-140 case was approved on 10/31/2001. I think once the case is created, you can always ask opertaor about your NVC number -based on the INS number...worth to try ..

No Title

I got my case number from the operator, who also
told about the consulate and said it takes 2-4 weeks
to send P3 to Attorney and consulate.
My attorney has not yet got the P3 but he has already sent
the P3 downloaded prints filled. I just have to make sure
everythings correct sign and send it to him. Once he gets
P3 from NVC he is going to send it to Chennai.

I-140 Approved on Oct 29 - VSC - EB2 - Chennai CP.

Hello Everyone,

Glad to see the Oct/Nov approved thread. I-140 was approved on Oct 29 at VSC & I am going to Chennai for CP. My attorney is yet to receive the notification. It took about 45 days for my I-140 approval.

Great news!!!!!!!!!!!

Called NVC this morning to check AVM. Operator answers . I panicked anyhow i said i am just calling to find out if Packet 3 has been creadted. she said it was created yesteday and will be mailed to consulate and attorney in 4 to 6 weeks (standard i guess).
Asked if i had a case number and she gave it to me.
I now have my case number. WOW!!!!
Can anyone post a copy of the cover letter NVC sends to u with packet 3.
i would like to draft one.

NVC Case created - 10/29

Hi all
My I-140 was approved on 10/16. Case created at NVC on 10/29. Waiting for Packet 3 to be received by the attorney. CP at Madras, India.

Sujatha

did the operator say the forms were mailed out

Guys it seems that things are finanly working out for us. Lets keep our fingers crossed.
Please let me know when the pkt 3 forms are mailed out.
I will keep checking AVM at night.
The only thing i tried to access the case using the case number she gave me and it is not going through.
Have any of u tried?
Please let me know

No Title

I have accessed the AVM with the NVC No: that they gave successfully. You can also use the EAC No: (if your I-140 was approved at VSC) specified in your I-140 Receipt/Approval notice.
My Message says:
"Your case is current. Packet of forms will be mailed to attorney in 4-6 weeks".
On Oct 30 i spoke to an operator and she said that the case was created on Oct 29. I wonder if the AVM message will change once they mail out P-3 to Attorney and our case to the Consulate.

Sujatha

Waiting for P3

I-140 AD- 10/17, NVC case created on 10/23, waiting for P3 to be created.. Does the AVM message changes same day they create P3? or after couple of days?? I also notice that NVC creates P3 only on Monday and Tuesday.. Is it true?? And dont forget to update www.cptracker.com