October & November I-140 approved-to-NVC Tracker !!

i\'d say take all that u can

i\'ll be taking IRS 9003 - from IRS
tax transcripts from IRS - from IRS
copies of 1040 and W-2
Tansaction records - from IRS (if possible - i\'m not really clear , what the heck is this)
i\'d called IRS 800 # and asked for 9003, and went to IRS office (as it\'s 200 mts from my home) to get tax transcripts...i\'ll go again to get the updated ones before leaving for India and inquire about the Transaction records...u can ask about it when u call the 800 #..
Rohtak can u check ur private message too ...Thanks

No Title

This form is given to a consular officer at your CP interview. Go to www.immihelp.com and click on Consular processing, then click on Packet 4. You can find it there.

An hypothical question ???? somebody pls answer

Suppose - with the unsteady market, if the project finishes a month before CP and a person goes on leave of absence. What is the latest pay stub you produce at the embassy. Will there be any questions ???? I mean will they ask where is the pay stub for the month earlier or something to that effect ?

Has anybody faced this situation or are in this situation - please reply

I\'d recommend to take leave

and go out of US (maybe to the country where one has CP interview scheduled). In that case one has a plausible reason for being unable to present latest pay-stub :)

i\'m talkin about Leave without pay or Leave with

reduced salary (beach salary), if it\'s significantly less than LC salary...

No Title

If the company does not pay salary for that period ( say one month or 1 1/2 months) - what happens - will the consulate question or reject ?

I140 approved on 12/18, waiting for approval notice

I140 approved on 12/18.
Opted for CP,

YEt to recieve the approval notice.