October & November I-140 approved-to-NVC Tracker !!

No Title

I-140 Approved on 11/27 from VSC and Case Received by NVC 11/29.
How long it will take to get NVC case number/P3? PLease help
Talked to the NVC operator told me case received means that Case created by NVC or not? But case is received she told my name.
All help appericiated.
Thanks in Advance

call them on coming monday or Tuesday morning

they should have the created the NVC Case # by then...my guess :)
my case # starts with NWD, i think thats the code for new delhi Cpers..

FYI: P3 sent by consulate

Called NVC - Operator told me that my P3 was sent on 11/27. As of today, my attorney has not yet recd. my P3.
FYI, my I 140 approval date was 10/31.

google_hs

Hi Google_hs,

Mine is also 10/31 amd My P3 also created too on 11/27. Let\'s keep in
touch . I think you are also Mumbai case like mine ...

Calling NVC

If I call NVC number of times are they going to keep any track of it. Does this will have any effect for those case pending (creating Packet III).

Thanks,
Khanna

Folks I am new... Help Needed

I got my I-140 approved on Oct 29 and I dont have any clue about 485. Friends are suggesting that I should go for CP against regular

I need some info as to how this works. I looked at the postings I am cannot make out head or tail out of it. It\'s a Cornucopia of jargons!

Help!

Vishwanath K

I am checking on something........

Hi, My husband\'s case was entered in NVC on 11/21 and we are waiting for pkt 3. I called NVC on Thursday, 11/29 and spoke to an operator to check whether pk 3 was created. She asked me who I was and when i told her I was the beneficiary\'s wife, she told me that my name and my daughter\'s name was not included in the application.

I panicked and asked her what should be done. She asked me to immediately mail the MC and BC so that we both would be included. I immdtly sent it by overnight post. She also asked me to mail it to her personal name so that it would reach her immdtly. I really donot know if anybodyelse faced this problem. It is confusing.

Somebody please reply

Clarification on BC and MC

I would like to have clarifications on two things:
1.) Does BC need to have my full last name? (On my BC, they prinited only Initial like B for Buttreddy). And they Did not print my parents last name at all? Is it O.K

2.) My marriage date on MC and Wedding card is different. Is it creates any problem? We got married on 27th May and we registered with registor office on 30th May.

I appreciate your responses.

Thank you
Raja

No Title

AVM updated today - Packet 3 sent to Attorney on Record on 11/26/2001.
I guess P3 was generated on 11/26/2001, but mailed on 12/4/2001. Yesterday I spoke to NVC Operator. She asked me to check back after 2 weeks.