October & November I-140 approved-to-NVC Tracker !!

No Title

chuck,
This sounds great, I just do not understand what do you need to check for in two weeks?? Once your attorney gets your Packet 3 it should be a smooth sailing, right?

Marta

I think she had no idea, it was mailed yesterday. Since the AVM is updated, there is no need to check with NVC operator now. My attorney sent P3 to consulate today.

P3 sent to consular yesterday

Hi, I called NVC today and the operaor told me that my case is sent to consular yesterday!!
What a great news!!
Will I get a chance to interview in Feb?

How long does it take for case to reach Consulate

after it\'s sent to Consulate from NVC...
Any idea if it\'s sent electronically or by mail...Thanks....

Good News Atlast !!!!!!!!

My Case was created at NVC today. Approval date at NSC for I 140 was 10/26/2001.

Rags R where are you ??

My consulate is Chennai....

No Title

chuck, That is very good as well. The closer I get to the grand finale, the slower it goes! To be honest this waiting drives me nuts more and more!

VSC I-140 approved 12/06

Heard the sweet voice on the AVM that my I-140 RD 9/25 , ND 10/02 has been approved today 12/06. I have opted for CP in New Delhi. All the best to everyone who is still waiting. How do I check if and when my file reaches NVC? Can someone please give me brief idea of the next steps and potential timieframe for each step. Also what things do I need to pay special attention to? Thanks

Hey Rohtak - Congratulations

nice to see u onboard yaar....celebrating ur success (one ste at a time ) with Kendall Jackson\'s Merlot :)))
I\'m copying a posting from Marta - which aptly describes the steps
Call NVC at (603) 334-0700
Press: 2,2,3,1, then press a number according to your service center (VSC, TSC, etc.) and then press 1 and enter your I-140 number without the letters and press #. It will tell your status.

You can also talk to an operator there if u call during daytime say between 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. else call in the evening for AVM..

hai guys

My I 140 was approved on 11/26/2001 from VSC. My Rd & ND for I140 was 12/14/2000 and after about 350 days VSC woke up and approved my RFE reply for I140. Along with RFE reply for I140 , we have sent a letter for requesting to approve for consular processing. So my I140 is approved for consular processing (Chennai ).

I just called today NVC and spoke to an operator and she said my case was received today by NVC and she gave me the case #. I am very very happy to be out of INS hands ( you can guess how happy I am after 350 days wait for I140 from VSC ). Nice to be with you guys on this board for discussing matters of consular processing.

Thanks,
Ravindra

Thanks Harry001

Harry001 -- do you how much time (on an average) it takes to get an appointment for CP at Delhi once the I-140 gets approved?

i guess we should be in March lot

Congratulations Ravindra! I\'m glad ur out of it now..
Rohtak , we should be able to make it up for March interviews..i was desperately trying to get in for Feb but my packet 3 is not yet created ...it needs to be created at NVC and then they send it to consulate and attorney after a week or so...u can read through DELHI January and DELHI December discussions to get a clear picture..chal Good Luck :)

Congrats Chicago guy

Chicago guy,

Good to hear that your case has been created.My pkt3 has been sent to consulate, I am waiting for my attorney to recieve it now. I guess my chances for feb interview are bleak, hoping for a March interview in chennai.

Good luck to you

Rags

no, not to my knowledge

i\'m still hoping against hope to squeeze in the Feb list - if only NVC creathes the P3 next week and sends it by Dec 15th..in that case i can get the P3 hand delivered by 18th/19th Dec :)

No Title

My case was created on 11/30. P3 not created yet. Is it possible to hand deliver P3 without creating P3 by NVC. I have already my case number from NVC. Any one please let me know.
Thanks in Advance

Harry001 & Others -- Question on Tax Returns Copies for P3

Hi guys:

For the Tax Return Filings for 1998, 1999 & 2000 -- do I need to get something specific from the IRS or copies of the filings I made with the IRS and Stae Tax authorities for me & my wife would work? Do I need the copies of the W-2 and other forms that get submitted along with the 1040/State tax forms etc or just copies of 1040/State tax forms? I will appreciate your advise in this matter. Thanks