October & November I-140 approved-to-NVC Tracker !!

Yes Chuck

I spoke with the NVC operator on Wednesday morning and he told me that the case was sent to the attorney on file and the consulate on Nov 5th 2001. he aslo said which consultae it was sent to. On wednesday night the AVM changed to " a packet of forms has been mailed tot the attorney an file" it also named the consulate. specifically. its a long message.
Hope this helps.
How did this guy "received a packet of forms from NVC" where did he hear that message?

Rashid

Seems like there is a delay of 9 days between the Packet 3 sent to consulate and AVM updated date. I saw one more posting for the same dates.

Any idea if this is regular.

But Chuck

If it left on Mon 5th then it should have been at the consulate by now. I strongly believe that it left on Nov 13th or 14th . after veterans day. I think there was just an error in the sent date and the created date. Or the consulate might have it and hasnt enterd it yet.
i dont know

Guys!! what kinda info will be in PCK 3

What kinda information will the NVC sends to the consulate??
Is that the complete file?? Any one have any ideas on this??

Rashid

I guess you are correct. 5th is the P3 created date and 14th is P3 mailed date. Most of the people have this confusion cause of wrong AVM.

My Case is current!!!!

All,

Just heard this on the AVM. My case is current and my pkt3 will be sent to my attorney. I am planning to download the forms and keep\'em ready....

Good luck to all of us

Rags

Krishna,

NVC send PAcket 3 with OF-230 forms and Instruction for the immigration visa application form..This are the simple forms ..check immihelp.com for detail and download the forms for study.

Best luck

Congrats Rags

Please do so.
Chances are they will create your packet 3 today or tomorrow and it will be mailed out next week Mon or Tues. If u are lucky it will be mailed out today. I have seen on CP tracker some folks who got theirs mailed out the same day

Hi Guys ,

I got my case number and operator told me that Packet 3 creation is
under process, How long will it take to receive the Packet 3 ?

any experts

thanks

No Title

Thnaks Rashsid ,
I think I can mail my packet 3 end of the November -29 or 30, What do you think ?

Muthy, Is your case approved for Consular processing ?

Check your receipt and my be talked to your lawyer ...

AD 11/15 - VSC

I applied for AOS but my case was approved for CP.

AD: 11/15
NVC: 11/21

I spoke to the operator at NVC and got my case number and she asked me to inform my attorney to expect Pkt 3 anytime and asked me to check back with NVC within a month - incase Pkt 3 has not reached us. They have posted it at Chennai embassy. Chennai is my hometown.

Lets keep in touch

Packet 3 Generated today!!!

All,

I called up NVC today and checked with an operator with my case status. She told me that my Packet 3 has been generated today. I am hoping that AVM will be updated soon and they will mail my Pkt3 before the end of this week.Keeping my fingers crossed for a Feb interview.

Good luck to all of us,

Rags

it will be mailed out next week monday or Tuesday

If u are lucky then it may be mailed out tomorrow.
NVC is very credible. They create it and mail it outt in 1 week