October & November I-140 approved-to-NVC Tracker !!

use the same number. when your case has beeen created in NVC they will give u y

Your case number and u canuse it then. Just use your receipt number u have ok.
Good luck
From what i have noticed NVC is most reliable ok

GPV

NVC usually has the AVM on all the time. They switch off the AVM once a while, this is mostly done in the mornings so that calls are taken by operators directly. This is what the operator I spoke to yesterday told me.

I am just applying for I-140

I am just applying for I-140, and I am considering CP as the way to go. Can anyone tell me where to find information on how to proceed from here? where to get all the information? and what are the various steps involved.
Appreciate any inputs on this.

Sgujar

My 140 approved from VSC. cptracker.com website has NVC RD and NVC Case created date columns. i am wondering is their any difference between NVC RD and NVC Case created?

GCseeker_CP, NVC RD -is the case entered in system ,

another date is for the case creation when NVC create the case ? Did NVC recevied your case ?

No Title

My case is created in NVC system - I-140 AD -10/31/2001 and NVC RD - 11/09/2001 lawyer within 4 to 6 weeks. How long it will take to create the case ? Thank you

Sending P3 forms downloaded form the internet

I have been reading some stuff about downloading P3 forms and mailing P3 to the consulate before the official P3 is received from NVC. I asked my lawyer about this, and (as usual) he had no idea. How does this process work and what are the risks (if any) involved? I would appreciate this if somebody could post the detailed process!

thanks in advance !

some of those lawyers are useless

go to immihelp.com
Download the forms included in pkt 3. Dont send them not till NVC tells u that they have mailed your packet 3 to the lawyer on file. When this has happened u type a letter with your case number (ask NVC operator your case number) and mail it to consulate 1 week after operator has said its been mailed out.
Then one week after it has been delivered call consulate to aks if they have received it and thats it, u just wait for your interview date

Hi Rashid & Sujatha, I have couple of question for you,

1) NVC avm says that this case is current and they will mail the paket 3 to lawyer within 4 to 6 weeks. Does this message change after the case creation ?

2) Will NVC have case for me ? Shall I call them to get the case number or wait for while ?

3)Give detail about AVM messge - when It change - what\'s the format we can expect ?

Thanks

good news

It meens NVC has received ur case and created ur case number, you can call operator and get ur case number.

Hi

Well your case is at NVC. They will probably create your case on Monday. Call for your case number on Mon or Tuesday. when the case or pkt 3 has gone out then they say the message changes. Mine hasnt changed as yet. I am hoping it will change soon.

No Title

1. Means that, they have created a Case for you. Case No: can be obtained by talking to a NVC operator.

2. U can call them any time for getting case no. No need to wait.

3. When they create the P-3 for you, AVM message does not change. But once they have mailed out the P-3 to you/your lawyer and forwarded the case to the Consulate, the AVM message will change indicating when the P-3 was mailed.

Hope this helps
Sujatha

Hello Chicagoguy

Still the same message, case could not be found on NVC\'s AVM. I guess I got to wait some more time.

Rags