October 2011 Filers

Congrats!

Congrats on the smooth interview, Lazhy. Also thanks for sharing details of your visit- it sounds like you and the wife were super well prepared. I hope you get you hear the good news soon.

Ead card recieved

Got EAD Card to day. It came in USPS Priority mail. i thought it will come in regular mail. I was surprised to see it come in Priority mail.
Did any one else get the EAD? Was it in Priority mail?
Just curious.
Now the wait for The final letter begins.

Well, whattayaknow...

Reading bigbull99's post reminded me to go check my mailbox and my EAD card was there! Also sent priority mail.

I'm actually quite excited to get it. It looks very official and ... shiny :)

I am happy for every one who got the EAD, and hope rest all will be getting it by Monday.
My application I 485 and I 130 were sent to california service center. This EAD came from Lee Summit,MO.
I think the rest of my process is going to be slow as my application has to be processed at CSC. I wish mine was not transferd from MO to CA.

Mines came in Priority Mail as well, also from Lee Summit, MO. Congrats bigbull99 and DeeZee

Any job offers on the table? I've been busy applying. Almost to 40 positions so far. Waiting on responses.

I am happy for every one who got the EAD, and hope rest all will be getting it by Monday.
My application I 485 and I 130 were sent to california service center. This EAD came from Lee Summit,MO.
I think the rest of my process is going to be slow as my application has to be processed at CSC. I wish mine was not transferd from MO to CA.

My understanding is that CSC is much faster. So your application should be processed faster rather than slower. I wish mine got transfered there

Il!!!!!!!

What a surprise!!!! I had a really busy weekend. So, I didn't check my case since Friday. And, I was thinking to check my email before sleeping yesterday. Since I turned on the computer, I also checked my case status. And, I saw that......

"On December 16, 2011, we mailed you an appointment notice for an interview for January 18, 2012, at NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER........"

What a big surprise!!!!!!! I am so happy I finally get this. So, it means i don't need to call USCIS. hahahahahahaha:p I will start to prepare documents today.

And, I really hope everyone can get IL asap. :eek::eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you, I am happy every one is moving on.
@sweet1031
is your case processed at CSC ? My case got transferd from MSC to CSC. I was just woundering if i will get my letter soon too.

What a surprise!!!! I had a really busy weekend. So, I didn't check my case since Friday. And, I was thinking to check my email before sleeping yesterday. Since I turned on the computer, I also checked my case status. And, I saw that......

"On December 16, 2011, we mailed you an appointment notice for an interview for January 18, 2012, at NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER........"

What a big surprise!!!!!!! I am so happy I finally get this. So, it means i don't need to call USCIS. hahahahahahaha:p I will start to prepare documents today.

And, I really hope everyone can get IL asap. :eek::eek:

Congrats on your IL

Good for you, I am happy every one is moving on.
@sweet1031
is your case processed at CSC ? My case got transferd from MSC to CSC. I was just woundering if i will get my letter soon too.

I don't think my case is processed at CSC coz I never received any letter to notice me that. So, I believe my case is processed at MSC.

I had a really busy weekend. So, I didn't check my case since Friday. And, I was thinking to check my email before sleeping yesterday. Since I turned on the computer, I also checked my case status. And, I saw that......

What a wonderful surprise!!!! Congrats my dear. So happy for you!

I'm hoping for the domino effect where everyone gets their letter one after the next

@HossDelgado, did your wife receive her EAD in mail yet?

Received my EAD card as well.
Congratulations and good luck to everyone who got their IL letters. Since I am in NY, I will be patiently waiting for mine.

What a wonderful surprise!!!! Congrats my dear. So happy for you!

I'm hoping for the domino effect where everyone gets their letter one after the next

@HossDelgado, did your wife receive her EAD in mail yet?

Thanks!! Now I am preparing my photo albums.....it is a big project for me coz I never print photos out. I just keep them in my computer. So, yesterday i went to store to buy two big albums. I will make a list for all the documents I prepare for the interview and I will post it here later. Please help me to see if I miss anything.:p I would really appreciate your help.:eek: And, I also start to find the interview questions. I don't know why I feel so nervouse coz my hubby has really really bad memory.....he always forget what i like and what i don't like; sometimes, he even cannot remember where to find a bowl in the kitchen....Hope ur hubby is not like mine.....lol!

@HossDelgado

thanks!!! I believe you will receive IL soon:eek: