October 2011 Filers

sweet15

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone I am new here and saw how well everyone gets along. Congratulations on everyone who has already gotten their Green Card.

I just started my process. Hope all goes well.

Dont know how to change my signature to reflect the changes in my application.

However, I sent mine in to Chicago on 9/26. Received 4 text messages from USCIS on 9/30 at 9pm or so. However, phone has premium messaging disabled so couldn't read any of them. No email sent :( Despite sending G-1145. Cheques were cashed today. So that is a good sign that things are underway :)

So now I am just waiting for the I-797s to arrive in the post.

Good luck to all the October filers. If you guys need any help please check out the July Filers section. We have some info in there as well as most of our recent interview experiences. :D

Checks were cashed yesterday. Moving along nicely. Waiting on my NOAs

Same here. Wow. Looks like we are moving along at the exact same pace!!! My cheques were cashed yesterday as well. Didn't receive notice from them via text message so am waiting for the NOAs to arrive via snail mail..

Lets stay in touch through this process!!!

Same here. Wow. Looks like we are moving along at the exact same pace!!! My cheques were cashed yesterday as well. Didn't receive notice from them via text message so am waiting for the NOAs to arrive via snail mail..

Hi Mahkceb88,

I saw that you sent the package to USCIS with USPS Priority mail and got delivered the next day. Did you use the recipient signature confirmation and Online package track service? Also, which one of the 2 addresses did you send it to? (the P.O.Box OR the 131 South Dearborn - 3rd Floor).

Thanks

Sure no problem. It looks like it's just us filing in October so far though I have to say you most probably will have your GC before me. New York is known for their long long wait as everything is backed up.

Hi Mahkceb88,

I saw that you sent the package to USCIS with USPS Priority mail and got delivered the next day. Did you use the recipient signature confirmation and Online package track service? Also, which one of the 2 addresses did you send it to? (the P.O.Box OR the 131 South Dearborn - 3rd Floor).

Thanks

I sent mine USPS Priority flat envelope (4.95) with the tracking that USPS provides. Didn't get signature confirmation. I sent it to the PO Box. Because I live in illinois it got there overnight- amazing. I had tinkered with the idea of sending it Fedex/UPS overnight but decided against it. Saved me a good $20!!

Haven't gotten anything back, email, text message and the checks have not been cashed...

30/9/11 Mail packaged

Haven't gotten anything back, email, text message and the checks have not been cashed...

30/9/11 Mail packaged

Give some more time to see if they will eventually text/email you. If you dont hear anything after 2 weeks of application delivery, that means something is wrong with the application, and they will send the package back to you. Hope you hear something soon.

Hello fellow October filers,

I sent my package on 10/07/2011 and expecting they receive it by 10/11/2011. I have been in this forum for a while but now joining the October GREENwagon. I wish all October filers speedy processing and good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I just sent in my package on 10/07/2011. Expected to be at Chicago on 10/11/2011. I live in Boston.
I 130, I 485, I 864, G 325 A, I 765, and Medical.

Problem with Signature

Hi forum members,

I have a problem making my signature show in the thread. I made the signature and saved it, but it wouldn't show in my posts. Can someone help?

Hi forum members,

I have a problem making my signature show in the thread. I made the signature and saved it, but it wouldn't show in my posts. Can someone help?

Huh! it works now. Thanks to whoever tried to help.

Go....October filers

Progressing nicely here. Have received my I-797s and biometric appointment date. How is everyone else doing??

Hi

Just checked USPS website, it say's that the package was delevered at 10.30pm, This is waht it says.
Your Item's Status
Your item was delivered at 10:38 pm on October 09, 2011 in CHICAGO, IL 60680.

I thought the postal department does not deliver on sunday and Monday due to Columbus day.

Just checked USPS website, it say's that the package was delevered at 10.30pm, This is waht it says.
Your Item's Status
Your item was delivered at 10:38 pm on October 09, 2011 in CHICAGO, IL 60680.

I thought the postal department does not deliver on sunday and Monday due to Columbus day.

Hi bigbull99,

Since you sent it to the p.o.box, the system will tell you its been delivered on Saturday because the p.o.box is at the USPS office at 60680. USCIS mail man will pick it up tomorrow. On Sunday, USPS dont deliver mails, and USCIS is a federal organization...so they observed the Columbus day.

I sent mine on same day with yours and I hope they receive my package tomorrow too.

Wish everyone on October wagon speedy process.

Hi Lazhy

I hope so too. If you dont mind pls up date your case as you hear from USCIS. I will be updating my case too