October 2011 Filers

On April 16, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later.

Finally!!!. I am sooo happy right now.

Congratulations! Great news! I am still waiting and anxious!

GK Interview

Hi! Finally I can share my experience. I`m probably the last October filler who had interview and it was today in Charleston, SC. It was at 9:30 am. I had to wake up at 5 am to drive from the city I live.
I had to attend this interview by myself, because my spouse is currently in a military and deployed overseas. I brought his order with me, gave it to reception person. A lady came out and called my name. She was a nice one. She asked questions like my name, address, how we met. Most of the time she was doing paper work and it was quiet in the room. She mostly asked question, which I can reply "yes" or "no". She asked what documents I have about our relationship (I had car purchase documents, car insurance, life insurance, bank account, taxes, 1 Christmas card, printed e-mails and Skype chat to my husband, photo album, which had about 30 pics). I can say interview went smooth and took about 20 minutes. She said to expect green card in a mail and to apply for removal condition before this one expires.

Thanks to everyone and this web site. It helped me with my process.

congrats to everyone!

Hi, I was just checking in to see how the last Octoberians are doing. I'm so happy to see that most (all?!?) of us are green.
CONGRATS!

My 10yr Green Card came in the mail today. Finally I am done with this whole immigration business for the next 3 yrs.

I want to thank everyone who helped made this journey less stressful. This is an amazing site.

I think its safe to say that all October Filers are officially done and GREEN!!!

Next stop Citizenship in 3 yrs!!!!

@sweet15

congratulations!! Enjoy the GC years until you become a USC!
I myself am waiting to receive the card in hand. Special thanks to you for starting this thread! :)

Hi, I was just checking in to see how the last Octoberians are doing. I'm so happy to see that most (all?!?) of us are green.
CONGRATS!

I think that Jacobson hasn't announced his good news. I hope he's too busy celebrating his new status and has forgotten about us!

Me too, I want to thank sweet15 for starting this thread. It was nice to be on the same boat with people with the same expectaions!

In 2 years we have to remove conditions. I'll be back! For some reason our IO didn't say a word about it...

Card/ Document Production

On May 1, 2012, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

OMG, please tell me this is what i think it is... oh my god....

Jacobson00, I'm not your God, but it is exactly what you see!! In few days you will be holding a REAL green card! :)
Congratulations!!!
Now, I believe, we all October filers are DONE :cool:

id0mu :)
We checked last week the i 485 online , i think on Thursday and it was still under review (testing &...).
i don't know what got into me, but i decided to check last night again since the cookies save the receipt # and bam, i get that message. I went to another PC to make sure i am not seeing things lol. It skip the other 2 steps and went to card production.
My wife was almost in tears. But i said wait first for a welcome letter and the actual card before you cry a river.

Wow! what a journey. what a journey we all had. I thought NYC center will be bad but it was all on time

Last edited by a moderator:
My 10yr Green Card came in the mail today. Finally I am done with this whole immigration business for the next 3 yrs.

I want to thank everyone who helped made this journey less stressful. This is an amazing site.

I think its safe to say that all October Filers are officially done and GREEN!!!

Next stop Citizenship in 3 yrs!!!!

@ sweet15,

Congratulations..... are you really the last member of October 2011 to become green? Just checking back on my folks.

just receive my GC today. i am numbed, don't know what to say.
hope you all make good use of it and see you in 2014

Congrats everyone!!!!! I'm so happy to hear that everyone was successful. I wish everyone the best from here on out. For those of us who will be filing for removal of conditions, see you next year!!!!

Today marks 4 months and 2 days since I've been approved. In that time I've gotten a job, my driver's license and planning a trip to my country. Thank goodness all things worked out well.

Take care guys!

nice for every1 just checking

Congrat every1....

wish u all luck.

Just checking in

:) :) :) :p :p :p

Congrats everyone!!!!! I'm so happy to hear that everyone was successful. I wish everyone the best from here on out. For those of us who will be filing for removal of conditions, see you next year!!!!

Today marks 4 months and 2 days since I've been approved. In that time I've gotten a job, my driver's license and planning a trip to my country. Thank goodness all things worked out well.

Take care guys!