• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

OC DV lottery 2024

We just received an email this morning about our interview. However it didn’t give us an exact date and time for interview, just month. Does anyone know where to go to get the date/time?

We just received an email this morning about our interview. However it didn’t give us an exact date and time for interview, just month. Does anyone know where to go to get the date/time?
You need to log into the same site where you previously checked your selection to pull up the interview details.

Congratulations loz24! Looks like they have sent 2nls for Sydney and Suva.
Sadly no 2nl yet for us (OC 192x, Mumbai embassy) even though case numbers higher than us have now received the 2nls.

I finally asked fnpf the question. You need to get all the documents ready but the money will only be released once you provide the copy of the visa stamped at the POE. Hope that helps.
Vinaka.. So that means, a notary certified copy of the i-551 stamp on your passport at POE when you are given the green light by CBP Officers? I guess there have been fraud cases before that the Fund changed the rules.

As proof of marriage, What proof do I need to show apart from marriage license?

I've got the marriage license from DIA NZ. insurance that's got both our names as beneficiaries. Joint account statements, Drivers licence with the same address. Rental lease agreement but that's only two months old. Is it enough?

Or is just the marriage license sufficient?
We're both NZ citizens so this is for DV and isn't for marriage based green card
TIA for any info about this

As proof of marriage, What proof do I need to show apart from marriage license?

I've got the marriage license from DIA NZ. insurance that's got both our names as beneficiaries. Joint account statements, Drivers licence with the same address. Rental lease agreement but that's only two months old. Is it enough?

Or is just the marriage license sufficient?
We're both NZ citizens so this is for DV and isn't for marriage based green card
TIA for any info about this
I think the marriage license from DIA is all you need according to the letter.

Joint account statements are relevant for "evidence of your own funds/assets and CV/Resume to enable you to support yourself in the U.S".

Has anyone entered the USA yet? Wanting to know what the process was like entering and how long to get mailed card.

Have you got an interview yet?
Sadly, no 2NL for us yet. Don't know what's happening with Mumbai embassy☹Very anxious and worried as we get only a standard reply from KCC when we enquire, stating our number is current and we will be let known if scheduled for an interview.

Sadly, no 2NL for us yet. Don't know what's happening with Mumbai embassy☹Very anxious and worried as we get only a standard reply from KCC when we enquire, stating our number is current and we will be let known if scheduled for an interview.
Oh no! Fingers crossed for you. They haven’t sent out the 2NL’s for July yet so hopefully yours will come then for an interview in August/Sept.

Hi everyone. A massive jump in the case numbers for the final Visa Bulletin, how long does it take after your number becomes current to receive a 2NL for Sydney Embassy?

Hi everyone. A massive jump in the case numbers for the final Visa Bulletin, how long does it take after your number becomes current to receive a 2NL for Sydney Embassy?
Congrats on getting current guys!! @kimpolley all you need to do is look at @Xarthisius data to see when sydney has been issuing 2nls. In May they issued 2nls on the 31st of the month. In June they issued twice, on the 12th and on the 14th.

Hi everyone,

I am still planning my trip to the US, got to be there before October 2nd. Has anyone got advise on how late I can arrive before it gets too risky? Is a week before expiry safe or should I leave a month before expiry.

I currently plan to only go on a 3-4 week trip to activate my permanent residency along with apply for a re-entry permit. How do you even establish residence in a location? I want to establish in Texas (no state income tax) but my mailing address is to family in Santa Clara, California (too expensive for me to live, I will just visit and pick up my gc and ssn). I don't know anyone in Texas. Will my residence start in California due to my mailing address being there or if I arrive in Dallas will it start there? I already paid the green card fee.