NSC I-140 RFE Experiances

Hi,

I'm finally joining your distinguished club of RFE holders. Thanks to the Senator. I have initiated a new thread with details on the same. In brief, my RFE is on 3 issues.

1. Education.
2. Training and
3. Experience.

I seem to be comfortable on the same. With such a long delay, I expected RFE on other issues including the company. I hope there is no 2nd RFE. Appreciate for any inputs, if a 2nd RFE is possible.

Thanks.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04
140 ....RFE Aug.05

Hi Mahesh,

It is NSC/RTF EX277, signed by the Acting Director. Are all RFEs signed by the AD ?

DIGS

Hi Digs,

Yes, all RFE's are signed by the AD. Try researching other cases with the same officer code. This may give you an idea how long the officer takes to process a case, how flexible are they (if any).....

Mahesh

Okay. I got to know from my HR as what response was sent. Attorney had stated I had obtained the Master's before my PD as stated in the RFE and also have attached the Evaluated transcripts from TrustForte.

Will update as soon as I hear from the CIS.

Mahesh

My I-140 Approved after the RFE today

Hi Guys,
My I-140 got approved today, after repling to RFE. Good luck to those guys who are waiting for their I-140.

Congrats SHADA.
Did ur 485 LUD change with 140? Iam just asking this question to everyone because my LUD changed today for both 140 and 485. Just wanted to know abt everyones openion. I guess mine is denied because LUD changed around 10am today and still not emails which means bad news.

Hi July140,

Is it the LUD message that changed and what was the message that got changed from the previous status?

Thanks

Mahesh

Hi,

Is LUD part of the message where the date changes, but the message stays the same or is it somewhere separate on the case status page?

Thanks

Mahesh

I140 Got approved Today ( after RFE )

My 140 got approved today.
Thanks to everybody for your support and total credit goes to unitednations who prepared the documentation on A2P issue.

Lbor PD : 8/2002
Approved:5/2004
I140/485 : ND 11/4/2004
RFE on A2P : 4/29/2005
RFE response received by INS : 6/15/2005
I140 AD : 8/10/2005

Hi July 140

Hi July 140,
Sorry for the late reponse. No my LUD for I485 did not change. Actually it took 1 day to get email. It was approved on 10th Aug, but got email on 11th Aug late afternoon. Good luck to you.

july140 said:
Congrats SHADA.
Did ur 485 LUD change with 140? Iam just asking this question to everyone because my LUD changed today for both 140 and 485. Just wanted to know abt everyones openion. I guess mine is denied because LUD changed around 10am today and still not emails which means bad news.

Great news - My I-140 got approved on August 12th

I am very very happy to share my good news that I got my I-140 approved.
Thanks to everyone in this forum who helped me in my difficult rfe times.
Wishing all the best to all in this thread... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

kriskish said:
Hi Av,
One of the users got the RFE on name issue. You please do search the forum. Start searching from March this year. Once you find you can send the person PM or page him on the forum. Also post new one with Name issue so some one may reply.
Thanks
KK
I sent to you a private message.can you help?
Thanks

Congrats Pranashvi,

It must be tough to see a 2nd RFE. Can you or any member in the forum, please inform if you have come across any other case with 2 RFEs on 140. I just got an RFE and wonder the circumstances under which a 2nd RFE is issued. Is it drawback of the adjudicator for not checking the case well or is it the bad luck of the beneficiary ?

Thanks.

DIGS

How likely to get an RFE

Hi Guys,

After looking at several posts that are getting denied/multiple RFE's because of 3yr education, my hope to get I140 Approved has really dropped drastically.

Am finally decided to use sub labor and filed I140 last month, below is what column 14 and 15 in originol ETA 750 says.

14: College-4yrs
College Degree Required-Bachelor of science or equivalent.
Experience-3 yrs

15: In Lieu of a formerly awarded baccalaureate degree employer will accept computer related cources and seminars in cojuction with three years of computer related work experience substituted for each year of formal acadamical education lacking.

I have 3 yrs degree, one year PG Diploma and four years of experiance when this LC was filled.

How likely my 140 will get denied?
I appriciate your inputs on this.

Thanks
DBU

Hi Desi_boy_usa,

Ur case looks good. dont worry about denial as your Labor was filed in a very good way. Ur ETA 750 form is pretty good buddy.
Hey, if u know of any pre-approved labors, let me know sir!

140 approved

Hi Guys,

Wow! My I-140 approved after replying to Ability to Pay RFE. Eventhough my
employer took 70days to reply the RFE, it took only 3 working days for the approval.

Thank you to everyone in this forum.

Details:
140/485 ND 01/07/05. EB2(RIR)
RFE dt 06/03/05.(ability to pay-req. w2,recent paystubs,company financial statements)
replied dt 08/12/05.
140 approved date 08/17/05.

Hi Bunny01,

Thank you so much for your words, hopefully it will not be denied.
I will surely send you a PM when i come accross a approved labor.

Thanks
DBU

Last edited by a moderator:
Bunny,

Have you responded to the RFE yet? My attorney had responded on August 5th stating I have a Master's degree earned by the priority date and also have enclosed the evaluated transcript from TrustForte. Two weeks had passed since the RFE was received by the CIS.

Mahesh