NSC I-140 RFE Experiances

grnlight

Registered Users (C)
#1
I would like to start a discussion on NSC I-140 RFE Experiences. Please post your's and help us.

Got an I-140 RFE on ability to pay and asking my W-2's.

Labor PD: 07/04/2003
I-140/I-485/EAD/AP ND : 08/06/2004
I-140 RFE: 03/01/2005
I-140 RFE Replied: 04/12/2005
I-140 AD: ????
I-485 AD: ????

-----------------------------------------
GOD IS GREAT
-----------------------------------------
 

yuren

Registered Users (C)
#4
Did you notice any LUD change on your case, in my case, the LUD changed for a couple of days, then it stopped.
 

gcnightmares

Registered Users (C)
#5
My rfes

1. Original labor certificate
2. My qualifications to fit in that job position
3. Company's Balance sheet unitl March 2005
4. Company's Tax returns for 2003/2004
5. My 2004 tax returns
6. My 2004 W2 forms
7. My latest pay stubs.
 

cfiler

Registered Users (C)
#6
Ability to pay.

We never included anything since this is a govt agency. We have over 400 employees so a simple statement from our financial officer should sufice.
 

twoj

Registered Users (C)
#7
Ability to pay ( I-140 NSC):

I am in small company with employee < 100. And fortunately the company has the audited financial statement available and also would like to provide the bank statements. My lawyer said that it will be ok. No request of my own w2 and pay stub. possibly because in my I-140 application, I already attached my w2 and pay stub, but without the financial document from the company.
 

newimmi

Registered Users (C)
#8
I've got an Rfe for educational credentials and ability to pay.
1.Education : "Please submit evidence that the beneficiary possesses, at a minimum, an U.S Bach Degree in computer science or related field, OR a single-source, foreign degree that is equivalent to an U.S Bach degree"

I have B.Sc and M.Sc Computer Science from India. Is it enough to get the credential evaluation done stating my M.sc is equivalent to U.S Masters??

2. Ability to Pay: hope company will take care of this.
 

yuren

Registered Users (C)
#9
newimmi said:
I've got an Rfe for educational credentials and ability to pay.
1.Education : "Please submit evidence that the beneficiary possesses, at a minimum, an U.S Bach Degree in computer science or related field, OR a single-source, foreign degree that is equivalent to an U.S Bach degree"

I have B.Sc and M.Sc Computer Science from India. Is it enough to get the credential evaluation done stating my M.sc is equivalent to U.S Masters??

2. Ability to Pay: hope company will take care of this.
I think you should have no problem if you already have MS degree, don't understand why NSC officer will issue such an RFE even it's a fact.

By the way, can you post the officer code who issues the RFE, it's the last line on the letter below the siganature.
 

newimmi

Registered Users (C)
#10
yuren said:
I think you should have no problem if you already have MS degree, don't understand why NSC officer will issue such an RFE even it's a fact.

By the way, can you post the officer code who issues the RFE, it's the last line on the letter below the siganature.
Yuren,
In my ETA 750, the word equivalent was not mentioned and that is the reason for RFE. Could you please suggest a good company to do the credential evaluation?

The Officer : DON
 

yuren

Registered Users (C)
#11
Hi, newimmi,

Please read some old post in this forum, you will find enough information on that. I don't have exprience on that since I have US degree.

I know everybody's RFE is signed by Don, what I mean, the line below that. In my case, it's NSC/NQK EX380
 

newimmi

Registered Users (C)
#12
yuren said:
Hi, newimmi,

Please read some old post in this forum, you will find enough information on that. I don't have exprience on that since I have US degree.

I know everybody's RFE is signed by Don, what I mean, the line below that. In my case, it's NSC/NQK EX380
Officer Code: NSC/JLN EX395
 

gcnightmares

Registered Users (C)
#13
Newimmi, I think Yuren is right

newimmi,
Your RFE and my RFE are issued by the same officer
My nsc officer code NSC/JLN EX395.
Even I have a masters in computer science and the labor needs a bachelors.
Nightmares
 

newimmi

Registered Users (C)
#14
gcnightmares said:
newimmi,
Your RFE and my RFE are issued by the same officer
My nsc officer code NSC/JLN EX395.
Even I have a masters in computer science and the labor needs a bachelors.
Nightmares
Yes I agree with u. May be this person just handles all RFE cases.
Let us reply and see what happens.
 

yuren

Registered Users (C)
#15
Have you heard anything back for your RFE yet.

grnlight said:
I would like to start a discussion on NSC I-140 RFE Experiences. Please post your's and help us.

Got an I-140 RFE on ability to pay and asking my W-2's.

Labor PD: 07/04/2003
I-140/I-485/EAD/AP ND : 08/06/2004
I-140 RFE: 03/01/2005
I-140 RFE Replied: 04/12/2005
I-140 AD: ????
I-485 AD: ????

-----------------------------------------
GOD IS GREAT
-----------------------------------------
 

kumarrad

Registered Users (C)
#16
After RFE was delivered, did the message change like "we received the documents" or does it still show the same old message like "we have sent a mail for evidance" ?
 

kumarrad

Registered Users (C)
#18
How long does it takes to get updated after NSC receives the document. Its almost a week for me, not updated yet. Is there any one or anyone had this problem and eventually got updated ?
 

graduation2003

Registered Users (C)
#20
kumarrad said:
i sent it thru express mail, tracked it got signed by nsc. wonder whats going on.

any one else have this kind of issue ? how many days it got delayed ?
My response to RFE received and signed by USCIS on 4/18/05, so far no update on my online status.
 
Top