NSC I-140 RFE Experiances

I-140 Approved

Just now received an email (just one) that my I-140 is approved. It took exactly 2 weeks. RFE response was received by CIS on August 5th and was approved on August 17th.

Thanks for all the support during this laborious tenure.

Mahesh

Clarification

Hi Guys

I am new to this forum, and I need some clarifications:

My lawyer tells me that Nebraska is currently processing I-140 and I-485's received on December 1, 2003! Is this accurate or did the web site just not get updated?

Other question to all the "short forms".

RFE = ?
CIS = ?
LUD = ?
RFE on A2P = ?
I-140 AD = ?

Thanks for your inputs

gbroder

PD January 2003
LC approved July 2005
Michigan / EB3
I-140 filled August 2005
I-485 wait for visa number availability

Hi gbroder,

Welcome to NSC. You seem to have got out of the Dallas backlog LC pile. By spending a few more moments on the NSC's 140 victims forum, you would get clear idea of the unclear behavior of NSC.

To start, you can go to www.USCIS.gov and check for current NSC's processing dates. As of I-140 EB3 category, the date indicated is Dec.2003, but the approvals are seen with RDs as early as April-May, 2005.

RFE = Request For Evidence
CIS = Citizenship & Immigration Services
LUD = Latest UpDate
RFE on A2P = RFE on Ability To Pay
I-140 AD = Approval Date :)

Good luck.

DIGS

Thanks a lot

Hi DIGS

Thanks a lot for your welcome and information.
It looks like there is hope for the I-140 approval in a decent timeframe.
Do you know where Nebraska stands on the I-485's?

Thanks a lot

gbroder

DIGS said:
Hi gbroder,

Welcome to NSC. You seem to have got out of the Dallas backlog LC pile. By spending a few more moments on the NSC's 140 victims forum, you would get clear idea of the unclear behavior of NSC.

To start, you can go to www.USCIS.gov and check for current NSC's processing dates. As of I-140 EB3 category, the date indicated is Dec.2003, but the approvals are seen with RDs as early as April-May, 2005.

RFE = Request For Evidence
CIS = Citizenship & Immigration Services
LUD = Latest UpDate
RFE on A2P = RFE on Ability To Pay
I-140 AD = Approval Date :)

Good luck.

DIGS

Hi Everybody:

I got my I140 approved today. I am so thankful to this forum to help me on answering my RFE.

Here are some of my details for you reference:
PD:July'02
Labor Approved: Mar'05
I140 RD:(EB3) 01-apl-05
I140 RFE: 29th May 05
I140 Replied: 07 July 05
I140 Approved:19 Aug 05

I485 Not yet filed

I140: RFE details:
Single source foreign degree equalant to us bachelors degree

How RFE Answered:
I have 3 year bachelor degree (B.Com) from India and after that I did chartered accoutancy certification. I submited education evaluation from Trustforte and IIIE education evaluation centers. Education evaluation is done on my chatered accountancy certificate only. I have mark list span for four year period. Evaluators evaluated as eqaual to BS in accounting.

Question about ref

Friends,

I got ref on my I140 on May 18th
1 Ability to Pay,
2.Review the record for length of inc
3 My original expereince certificates

My comapny responded on July 6th With

1.Proof of ability to pay
2.Are incorporated since 1999 (Did change the name sent proof of it)
3.Sent my original experince certificates

Sub labor (EB3)
140/485/ AD 12/27/2004
Ref : May 18th
Responded on July 6th.
LUD July 8th on I140
AP ?????????

My officer code is NSC/CACWH061 :-
1) How long does it takes to hear from NSC ?
2) Does anyone dealt with this officer ?
3) Did anyone had simillar REF ?

Please tell me your experience.

Thanks

Hi gborder,
Your lawyer may be correct but little clarification. Not the I-485 received on
Dec'03 but processing those application whose Priority date is Dec'03.(EB2 cases)
Because my 140 and I485 approved together last week. Mine is EB2 with prioity date Aug'03. I don't know about the EB3 cases.

gbroder said:
Hi Guys

I am new to this forum, and I need some clarifications:

My lawyer tells me that Nebraska is currently processing I-140 and I-485's received on December 1, 2003! Is this accurate or did the web site just not get updated?

Other question to all the "short forms".

RFE = ?
CIS = ?
LUD = ?
RFE on A2P = ?
I-140 AD = ?

Thanks for your inputs

gbroder

PD January 2003
LC approved July 2005
Michigan / EB3
I-140 filled August 2005
I-485 wait for visa number availability

Congratulation

Concragtulation to your approvals!

And thanks a lot for your clarifications.

gbroder

poobala said:
Hi gbroder,

I missed to mention that my I-140 and I-485 received date is Jan'05.

No Way out 3 yrs degree

HUmm... Is anyone found out a way out. My lawyer says we need to start the process from the begning starting from labor filing. He recommends to file another labor immidiatly under PERM?//

Is anyone have any other idea's?

Thanks

Guys,

My 140 RFE was replied back on Aug 3rd. My LUD changed 3 times with no updated info but just the date change...8/19/05, 8/22 and 8/24...... what does this mean? Any ideas........

I-140 approved !!

Guys, I don't know what happened, but I just got an e-mail from my Lawyer saying that my I-140 was approved yesterday. It took only 4 weeks - can you believe that?

My RD (received and notice date) is July 27, 2005
EB3/Michigan
Switzerland
I-140 AP: August 24, 2005
No RFE's at all.

Guys, what is next? I can only file my I-485 as visa number get available (October). Can I do Medical, Fingerprint, etc.?

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
gbroder

bunny01,

Mine was responded to on August 4th and CIS recd. the RFE on 5th. I guess your case should have been looked into as we both have the same officer code and mine was approved on Aug 17th.

Did you check with the customer rep. on the case status?

Mahesh

Hi Mahesh,
Congrats! my online message says: RFE received on Aug 19th even tho it was sent on Aug 3rd. Did ur LUD change so many times as mine also?

Did u contact the Cust. Rep. to know about 140 approval?

bunny01 said:
Hi Mahesh,
Congrats! my online message says: RFE received on Aug 19th even tho it was sent on Aug 3rd. Did ur LUD change so many times as mine also?

Did u contact the Cust. Rep. to know about 140 approval?

Hi Bunny,

Hope your 140 gets approved soon. You should be worried if the LUD changes on both 140 and 485 at the same time.

Would appreciate if you could let me know about your response to the RFE. How did your attorney respond.

Thanks

Thanks Bunny01. No, my LUD changed just once last Thursday regarding the approval.

No, I didn't contact the customer rep. However, I was just checking the automated message every two days. You may want to check with the customer rep. regarding the incorrect receipt date of your RFE response.

Good Luck.

Mahesh

Hi Sbss,

I am not sure what my attorney did. My case will prove if he's too smart for USCIS or too foolish. Will let u know more about my RFE reply soon. Attorney wants to see if my case can be approved and then tell me the approach. Btw, how did u respond to ur RFE?

Mahesh,
Thanks for the response.

Approved

Hi Guys,

My I140 approved yesterday. I thouhgt it was going to be never ending journy but by gods grace and support/advices from all of you, approved in 39 days or so. Please see my deatils below and let me know if you have any questions.

I wish you all share the same news very soon.

Thanks
DBU.

Last edited by a moderator:
gbroder said:
Guys, I don't know what happened, but I just got an e-mail from my Lawyer saying that my I-140 was approved yesterday. It took only 4 weeks - can you believe that?

My RD (received and notice date) is July 27, 2005
EB3/Michigan
Switzerland
I-140 AP: August 24, 2005
No RFE's at all.

Guys, what is next? I can only file my I-485 as visa number get available (October). Can I do Medical, Fingerprint, etc.?

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
gbroder

Congratulations..
Get the Medical Done & Keep all the papers ready. You will be able to file I-485/EAD/AP on Oct 1st 2005.

good luck

bunny01 said:
Hi Sbss,

I am not sure what my attorney did. My case will prove if he's too smart for USCIS or too foolish. Will let u know more about my RFE reply soon. Attorney wants to see if my case can be approved and then tell me the approach. Btw, how did u respond to ur RFE?

Mahesh,
Thanks for the response.

Hi Bunny,

Thanks for the response. My Attorney has not responded yet. We are going to argue EB2 but request EB3 in the alternative if NSC does not agree.