NSC I-140 RFE Experiances

Thanks a bunch Unitednations

Four of us from the same company had got RFE on ability to pay from Nebraska.

Three of us got our I-140 approval last week. Thank you so much United Nations, without you we whould't have seen these approvals. You are one wonderful CPA that we have ever seen.

We recommend his services without any reservations. If any one gets RFE on ability to pay, he is the one to approach.

Thanks again Unitednations,
DWD123

PD June 2003 - EB3 Retrogressed.
I-140 and I-485 RD March 2004
I-140 RFE Apr 2005, RFE replied June 30th 2005. I-140 approved July 18th 2005.

Sbss, Mahesh, ykvbhaskar, kuku, & all.....

Any new ideas or approaches that u guys are taking for the 3 yr Degree related RFE's??? let's not be quiet please

My attorney had moved the immigration paralegal (point of contact) had changed. I am waiting on my HR to know who the contact is so I could see what response they had come up with for this case. But, I have been said there shouldn't be any issues as having a Master's would assume I already have a Bachelor's and CIS may accept it. I am just waiting on my attorney to see what they have come up with.

Mahesh

I140 Approved after RFE

Hi EveryOne,
My 140 was approved today evening.
Good luck everyone

SK01 , Chrislofter

Please let us all know about your RFE and how you responded to it. Please help.
This is would help a lot of us.

SBSS,
My RFE was as follows:
"The form 140 indicates that the prospective job offer is in LOCATION A
but the beneficiary lives in LOCATION B.Submit evidence from your current employer on the location of the job offered and explain the discrepancies of the records".

I do not know what my attorney's reply was.I wish I could help you,sorry.But all I want to say is USCIS is not there to harm us.Sit tight and you will get it.
Good Luck.

Hi ,

Is there anybody in this Forum who knows about an approved case in NSC after replying to an RFE about Educational Evaluation.(Single Source not a combination of multiple degrees)

chrislofter said:
My I-140 got approved today after replying to RFE on 5/23. Good Luck to you all.

Congratulation!!,
What is ur rfe about?. What is your officer code.
r u eb3? can you post your detail please.
Thanks a lot

The RFE was about Ability to pay, from my end, I submitted recent pay stubs and W2's for last 2 years. The employer submitted bank statements and other company detail. Hope this helps. Mine was EB2.

regd rfe

sbss, mahesh,, bunny01 and others.....

Ive had a similar rfe too and have psoted in this thread earlier. My rfe was for proving what my Bs in physics was to do with the the ETA-750? No mention of changing category. Here's the rfe ..........

1. Your ETA-750 is not clear. Provide a supplement statement clarifying whether the position requires 5 years of post baccalaureate experiece that is truly progressive in nature.

2. The ETA-750 requires a B.S or equivalent in CS/engineering, any branch MIS or related field. The degree obtained by the beneficiary is in Physics. Explain how this meets the requirements of the ETA-750. A combination of degreees to obtain the foreign equivalent of a US bachelor's degree is not allowed.

Took care of 1. for 2. sent a brief on whats phy got to do with cs and also got edu eval on a university letterhd frm a cs professor (full time/phd/has many articles written etc)

Praying and waiting ................ and praying.....

Its been 135 days since i sent my response.

rayman

EB2
form 14- BS equivalent
form 15- cs/enng.: any branch/mgmnt info systems or related field
off code: NSC/MZH218/bmd013

Hi rayman6,

just sit tight. hopefully, u will get approved soon. my attorney says that since my earlier Edu Eval. was not considered, we need not do another one. he is simply sending a letter along with my marks memo and stating that my edu involved not only in maths, phy & chem but computers too... not sure what the outcome would be.

rayman6 said:
sbss, mahesh,, bunny01 and others.....

Ive had a similar rfe too and have psoted in this thread earlier. My rfe was for proving what my Bs in physics was to do with the the ETA-750? No mention of changing category. Here's the rfe ..........

Any approvals fot his week - so far?

Hi everybody,
seems like there are no approvals for last 4 business days.

Who got approvals , please post here.

Thanks.

140 approved after RFE

My I-140 was approved just after the two days of receiving RFE reply. I thank very much this forum members for the valuable advise, particularly kriskish,psam123, and gcstruggler.

It was really a silly RFE. But I struggled to get the evidence. INS asked us to provide an evidence to prove that my 3 year engineering degree is eligible for MS in U.S. Got two letter from US universities. One letter from my university.
We wrote a good letter to INS. Kriskish model was helpful.

My wishes for fast approval for rest of the folks applied at NSC.

Thanks

USCIS has received the response for my RFE yesterday (on 4th August). I don't know what response was sent yet and I am checking with my HR on the same.

Will post what the response was after I get to know about it.

How long does it take for CIS to make a decision for this kind (Education Evaluation) of RFE? Any ideas?

Thanks

I-140 Approvals

Hi Perm_lc,

Congradulations on your I-140 approval.
and thanks for sharing your info in this portal.
Best of luck for your 485

My RFE response received 50 days back (Ability 2 pay ).
Still waiting for approval.

perm_lc said:
My I-140 was approved just after the two days of receiving RFE reply. I thank very much this forum members for the valuable advise, particularly kriskish,psam123, and gcstruggler.

It was really a silly RFE. But I struggled to get the evidence. INS asked us to provide an evidence to prove that my 3 year engineering degree is eligible for MS in U.S. Got two letter from US universities. One letter from my university.
We wrote a good letter to INS. Kriskish model was helpful.

My wishes for fast approval for rest of the folks applied at NSC.

Thanks

I-140 Rfe

I got RFE on April 29.

" Please submit *specific* evidence to establish that the alien fulfilled ALL of the "Other Special Requirement", listed in item 15 of Part A of the labor certification before 11/17/2003. "

Other Special requirement are:
(1) At least two year experience in developing dynamic sites using three tiered architecture

(2) Experience with enabling RDBMS using Oracle/SQL Server for web based applications.

My attorney submitted it on July 19. recieved on July 21. LUD change on July 25, July 26 after that no LUD change.

My previous employer was good enough to send a letter stating that I worked on those items 1 and 2.

I am very much tensed as my 6 year period on H1 is expired and just doing the last thing what people do when people dont find any way ---i,e praying to god for approval.

Thanks