NSC - August 2004 Filers

new processing dates

does AILA or USCIS released new processing dates? USCIA websites showing report for Aug-18. I would like to know what are the EAD processing dates now for I-485 based. Does it moved to July-04?

My Nd is 30-JUL-04

July 05, I extrapolated for Sep 15th.
Well it might vary --- this is like tracking IVAN.

The Last Update from NSC for EAD is for Sep 1, 2004 -- they are processing June 24th 2004.

Good Luck
BillToo

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in same boat

Hi Friends,

NSC
I am also waiting for EAD & AP approval.
My RD: 30 Jun 04.
ND: 08 Jul 04.
1FP done: 06 Aug 04.

Thanks,

Aug04Filer said:
hi Billtoo,

Did the status of 485 updated abt FP notice.

-Aug04Filer

Aug04Filer said:
hi Billtoo,

Did the status of 485 updated abt FP notice.

-Aug04Filer

NO the LUD for 485 is same -- Looks like web guy are on long vacation .
No eMail too -- looks like eMails are part of LUD.

BillToo

GCNSC2004 said:
Hi Friends,

NSC
I am also waiting for EAD & AP approval.
My RD: 30 Jun 04.
ND: 08 Jul 04.
1FP done: 06 Aug 04.

Thanks,

You might get EAD in MAILin a weeks time --- email and LUD has become slower !!! Strange right

BillTooo

Recd. Email & LUD Updated

Guys,
I received email regarding the FP Notice from USCIS. Also the LUD got updated today. I received the email after 3 business days from the day I received the actual notice. Also I received two case update emails (duplicate)

How many days will take to get ND ? After mailing the documents.

Who will get the ND date ? Does service center send directly to applicant or to Employer ?

ukpettai said:
Guys,
I received email regarding the FP Notice from USCIS. Also the LUD got updated today. I received the email after 3 business days from the day I received the actual notice. Also I received two case update emails (duplicate)

Which ND?

NCstate,
Which ND are you asking about? you mean 140/485/EAD/AP Notice ? or Finger Print Notice? 140/485/EAD/AP typically will be sent to the applicant and the lawyer. But in most cases only lawyer alone receive the notice with the ND on it (inclusing my case). The Finger Print Notice will be sent to the applicant. Think the lawyer also gets the notification. Let me know if you are asking about something else

Re: Advance parole and EAD

I have applied for 140/485/AP/EAD on August 15th and my reciept date is August 23rd. Can any please tell me when can I expect my advance parole and EAD

If NSC keeps the current trends,
U should get it between Last Week of Oct to Early week of Nov.

Well U never know with NSC --- sometimes they go fast and sometimes they sit in one application for ever.

Good luck
BillToo

AP Approved

Just recvd emails stating that my AP has been approved, updated the sheet in I-140 thread for NSC.

good luck to all.

regards,
sreddy227

Guys,
Aila has posted new processing time for NSC as of Sep15th
EAD time is moved to July 8th.
Guys whoever filed in July expect good news

New Processing dates at NSC

July140,
For some reason I could not download the PDF from ALIA site.
Can U give me dates for EAD and I-140.
Thankx
Billtoo

Billto,
EAD - July 08th 2004
EB3 - Dec 11 2003
EB2 - Oct 15 2003

Last edited by a moderator:
h1 extension

Any one please help
My 140/485/EAD/AP was filed on August 15 and my RD is 8/23/2004, my h1 6 years is expiring on march 15th 2005. As per new rules can I apply for H1 extension.

Regards

tomohawk - How many days took to get your Receipt Notice of RD ?

tomohawk said:
Any one please help
My 140/485/EAD/AP was filed on August 15 and my RD is 8/23/2004, my h1 6 years is expiring on march 15th 2005. As per new rules can I apply for H1 extension.

Regards

ukpettai -- Thanks, I mean 140/485/EAD/AP Notice. How many days will take to receive the actual notice ?

Or is there any way to know the application status ? Like received or mailed to Attorney by Service Center ?

ukpettai said:
NCstate,
Which ND are you asking about? you mean 140/485/EAD/AP Notice ? or Finger Print Notice? 140/485/EAD/AP typically will be sent to the applicant and the lawyer. But in most cases only lawyer alone receive the notice with the ND on it (inclusing my case). The Finger Print Notice will be sent to the applicant. Think the lawyer also gets the notification. Let me know if you are asking about something else

Need LIN # Application Status

NCstate,

You (or) your lawyer will receive the notices anywhere between a week to 10 days (working days) for the 140/485/EAD/AP. There will be individual notices for every application (140/485/EAD/AP) and for every applicant (principal/spouse/kids). Each notice will have a uniqu LIN# and one common A#. If you don't receive the notice, you can ask your lawyer to send you the copy of the notices. Then you can go to the USCIS website case status page @
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/caseStat.jsp

and you can track with inidividual LIN#s. Also you can register & create an account and add all the LIN#s and make USCIS send you emails about the case status updates. Some times USCIS update changes to the case couple of days later (some times delayed for a long time too).

Hope this helps. Good luck.