NSC - August 2004 Filers

I predict the date will be ---> 7/12/2004
That is 53 days to get NSC to process Ur EAD Aplications.

Lets know what do U predict

How did you predict?
The processing date is June 9th. Do you think it will jump to 33 days ahead?
Can not trust USCIS. I have checked randomly and almost 75% of EAD's are approved which they filed on July 29th. Iam still waiting for it.(Checked atleast 100 cases before my # and after my # and totally 15 EAD's are approved out of 22)
What do u say for this?

Processing Times

June 09, I am not sure than which one to check. I mean
1> Based on I-485 pending application
or
2>All other applications

All other applications says July 24. Since our I-140 is not approved, I think we should check this date.

Well you did a hard work of finding 100 Lins# before and after your #. But I guess that will not give you a fair picture, as there are varities of ways to get ones EAD and all of them have different sort of dates.

Man --- all the CP guys are moving so fast --- i guess we did a mistake of concurrent filing.
All the best
Billtoo

Last edited by a moderator:
June 09, I am not sure than which one to check. I mean
1> Based on I-485 pending application
or
2>All other applications

All other applications says July 24. Since our I-140 is not approved, I think we should check this date.

Well you did a hard work of finding 100 Lins# before and after your #. But I guess that will not give you a fair picture, as there are varities of ways to get ones EAD and all of them have different sort of dates.

Man --- all the CP guys are moving so fast --- i guess we did a mistake of concurrent filing.
All the best
Billtoo

We should look for based on Pending 485. That would be option c9...
Yes we should be opted for CP

Rd Jul 29

first time EAD -- Non-concurrent

NSC
RD 29-JUL-04
ND 30-JUL-04
EAD ???? still waiting when will I get this
AP ???? No
FP ???

Ead ?

Do non-concurrent guys get EAD.
I thought only concurrent guys with pending I485 get EAD.

Please do clear my doubt?

Thanks
BillToo

EAD Processing Times

The new processing times for this month ( Sept 01) should be coming out soon from NSC.
Mean while lets make some predictions --

How many days to EAD ?

Check ou the chart and lets predict!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

I predict the date will be ---> 6/28/2004
That is 67 days to get NSC to process Ur EAD Applications.

---------------------------------------------------------------

:( :mad: :( :mad:

immihelp

hi Guys,

I got this from immihelp.com --

"If the non-immigrant visa status is expiring after filing adjustment of status application and before receiving EAD, the person can still work but the employer may be fined by allowing unauthorized person to work."

Is this true for our case too .. Say I applied for I-485 (concurrent) in July and my h1b expires today. I am yet to get EAD card -- can I work?

Thanks
BillToo

first time EAD -- Non-concurrent

NSC
RD 29-JUL-04
ND 30-JUL-04
EAD ???? still waiting when will I get this
AP ???? No
FP ???

Jambalakadi,
My ND is one day before you. So lets keep track about our processing. I tried to send private msg but it says you did not accept msg's. Let me know if you wish to track.

I predict the date will be ---> 6/28/2004
That is 67 days to get NSC to process Ur EAD Applications.

I agree with you

july140 yeah lets track..

I think 30 more days. end of september.. thats 60 -65 days.

billtoo guy just scared me with his thoughts..

CIS supposed to update processing dates right? Normally AILA used to update before CIS, but no updates from them till now

I begged

Billtoo,

Actually I did not receive the notice copies (LIN#s). I had to ask (beg :D ) my attorney for the copies. Here is my status

485/140/EAD/AP

RD: 08/16/04
ND: 08/18/04
:)

Don't Worry

As long as U have got the LIN numbers - no need to worry.

But this is a strange case -- did U change Ur address or something.
Ur attoney might have given wrong postal address.

check back with him
Billtoo

Guys,
Does all center follow the same Rule... To send Receipt/Notice Copies to our mailing address OR only send copies to attorney office
As per attorney they send my paper on 08/24/2004. Should I wait for a week or 2 to check from attorney?

Thank you

No My address did not change

Billtoo,
I am residing in the same address for more than a year, still I did not receive the copy at my address. Same is the case for my colleague, who applied two months back, even he did not get the receipt notices. Anyhow i have the LIN#s with me now.
Thanks

Lin's

ukpettai,
I guess, both of you might have got same attorney and might have given the lawyers address as your home address.

Hmm anyway that is not a big deal, as long as you got the LIN's.

Hey TSC is going so fast with EAD's. Less then 20 days.
NSC ?

BillToo

Hey TSC is going so fast with EAD's. Less then 20 days.
NSC ?

Billto,
Not only TSC, both VSC and CSC. I know one guy whose ND is Aug 23rd and got approved on Sep 1st in VSC
NSC - Wakeup guys!

Nsc

Only NSC is slow... I guess there are more number of applications in NSC then anywhere else.

There are a news that -- the California Service Center (CSC) announced in early August 2004 that it would process new I-130 petitions for family-based cases from the Nebraska (NSC) and the Texas (TSC) Service Centers.

I guess that will take of some load of I-130 ( ? not related to us though) at NSC and free up some resources to get our stuff faster.

But again -- we never know.
Lets hope for best guys.

BillToo

Finger Printing Notice

Where does the finger printing notice arrive.. to our home address or lawyer's office?

I read many post about going early to FP then sheduled date.. most say that they do not check the date etc ....... can I change the location ? Like I am going to other city for couple of months ... does it matter that I take the FP at the very center INS has mentioned?

Thanks
BillToo