NSC - August 2004 Filers

Where does the finger printing notice arrive.. to our home address or lawyer's office?

I read many post about going early to FP then sheduled date.. most say that they do not check the date etc ....... can I change the location ? Like I am going to other city for couple of months ... does it matter that I take the FP at the very center INS has mentioned?

You will receive FP notice

Yes you can go for early FP if your center allows to take early FP( You need to goto Center and see)

I dont know about changing location, but its always better to goto the center which INS mentioned

Thanks

July140,
Thanks for the reply.
I better stick to the same center mentioned in FP notice -- I guess.

After you get EAD are U planning to work on EAD or continue with H1b?

This website -- processing dates is not being updated ? right ? wonder what the reasons are

BillToo

July140,
Thanks for the reply.
I better stick to the same center mentioned in FP notice -- I guess.

After you get EAD are U planning to work on EAD or continue with H1b?

This website -- processing dates is not being updated ? right ? wonder what the reasons are

Billto,
Iam planning to stay with H1b but Iam eagarly waiting for EAD, so that my wife can start working.
Did you get FP? What is your ND?
I didn't see ur name in the xl sheet.

The processing dates should be released but dont know why still CIS is not updating. I guess they did not come back from Looooooooooong weekend :rolleyes:

xl Sheet

July140,
I got my FP notice today. I guess that U got it too.

Yes I updated my details in xl sheet. My ND is little after you.
I think the web guys at the NSC have really gone for a xTended weekend, as I hear that some guys are getting EAD without any web updates.

I am waiting for EAD -- as my H1B ends in Oct 2004 and I have 3 more months left for 6th year and then I have apply for 7th year. Hmm -- so two filing -- double the cost. Thought of avoiding the same. My wife has H1B till 2006.Wondering what is best for me. Some say, if I go on EAD then I can preserve the H1B time if something goes wrong. Some say if something goes wrong seriously -- even the h1b extension won't help as one cannot refile GC again in such a short time.

:( Billtoo:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Rd Fp

Received my FP notice too. ND 09/03. FP Date 09/23
Mine is EB2 LC Sub case.
I see the priority date on FP notice same as RD (08/05/2004)
But the labor I substituted has PD some time 09/2003. Is it an error
or anything to concern abt? on EAD and 485 Receipts, PD column is blank.

Thx
Ashok

I got my FP notice today. I guess that U got it too.
Thats good news billto, but I did not get.

Yes I updated my details in xl sheet. My ND is little after you.

Thanks for updating the sheet. Can you update FP details too?

I think the web guys at the NSC have really gone for a xTended weekend, as I hear that some guys are getting EAD without any web updates.

Now the processing dates moved to June 24th from Jun 09th. Some cases thats true, they will get without update.

I am waiting for EAD -- as my H1B ends in Oct 2004 and I have 3 more months left for 6th year and then I have apply for 7th year. Hmm -- so two filing -- double the cost. Thought of avoiding the same. My wife has H1B till 2006.Wondering what is best for me. Some say, if I go on EAD then I can preserve the H1B time if something goes wrong. Some say if something goes wrong seriously -- even the h1b extension won't help as one cannot refile GC again in such a short time

You can use EAD if you want to save your H1 time, but its better to consult your lawyer.( Why do you think if somehting goes wrong if you filed with necessary documents)

Received my FP notice too. ND 09/03. FP Date 09/23
Mine is EB2 LC Sub case.
I see the priority date on FP notice same as RD (08/05/2004)
But the labor I substituted has PD some time 09/2003. Is it an error
or anything to concern abt? on EAD and 485 Receipts, PD column is blank.

Ashok,
Could you post your case details, like RD, ND and AD for your 140/485/EAD/AP. We are tracking the details to predict.
Did you get ur EAD?
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=134030&page=13&pp=15&highlight=Nebraska

Update

Updated my details with EAD approval, I would like to pray for all the families that have been affected by the 09/11 incident, so happened that is my EAD approval date.

The LUD's on my AP too changed to 09/13, but no status update.

regards,
sreddy227

Recd. FP Notice

Guys,
Recd. FP Notice ;)
FP ND: 09/03/04
FP Date: 09/23/04

Different FP Date for my wife :eek:

Should i update this in the excel in this forum or in the other NSC Filers Tracker forum :confused:

LUD means last updated date.
Did u register in the USCIS website? Did you get emails about FP?
If so then when you log in there will be a column called Last Updated Date

LUD Not Changed

July140,
Nope the LUD (now I know :D ) did not change, it is showing some 8/23. MY FP notice date was 9/3. Neither I received any email, my email is "ON" for both mine and my wife's cases.

Did any of you guys received different FP appointment dates for you and your spouse? My wife's FP appointment is one day after mine. Not a big deal but just curious to know.

Thanks

Sometime this will happen. Most of the people used to get EAD/FP without LUD change and email notification. I did not receive EAD/FP yet. Hope I will also get mine soon.
About FP notice, you dont need to worry. Both of you can go on same day and give printing. You can also go for early FP too.

Fp

Is there some time line like -- how many days after FP the FBI notifies the INS? Do they have any Queries etc ?

One of my friend had gone for FP two times -- I lost track of him -- can any one explain me why it had to be two times.

Thanks
BillToo

EAD Charts

Looks like NSC is further slowing down in Terms of EAD processing.

Data points selected as per "processing date " in INS - NSC website.

-------------------BillToo------------------------------------------