NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Feb. 18, 2002

Gurus, Need input

My I-140 was transferred to NSC from TSC. Just cutious about the filing of I-485. Do I have to file AOS at NSC or TSC.

Cheers

TSC cases are currently cleared on priority at NSC

It will be interesting to watch your case. So far, TSC cases transferred from Texas have been cleared in less than 3 weeks. Most of these were EB3 cases. The processing of NSC EB2 cases have been slowed down. Please let us know when your case is approved. Welcome to the NSC board and good luck.

NSC 485 update

This is an excerpt from immigration-law.com site.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated 03/04/2002: NSC Informal EB-485 Processing News

RD=04/13/01, ND=05/01/01, AD=02/26/02
NSC has been gradually reducing 485 processing times from 12 months to less than 11 months. Very positive sign in line with the Bush and INS backlog reduction plan.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If seen literally, it does give us some solace, so to say.

Approved

Just Checked, my I140 is approved

RD : 01/07/02
ND : 01/07/02
AD : 03/04/02

Best of luck guys

No Title

my case,

how was your case transferred to NSC? What state do you live? / or residence of employer?

Just heard the bad news, AVM says that "a letter has been sent requesting additional evidence o

I assume they are requesting additional company information/educational evidence. I hope to receive the notice soon.

Can anyone let me know how long is it taking for NSC to approve RFE\'s?

My details,
N/D: 11/27
RFE: 2/27
A/D: ????
EB2, NSC.

My I-140 is Approved..

Guys, Heard good news just now, my 140 is approved. I am really delight with the news. Good job NSC.

RD: 01/02/02
ND: 01/05/02
AD: 03/04/02
Cat: EB3 RIR

RaviPK, sorry about your news, I hope you definitely over come this, best of luck.

Chellam, thanks for your enquiry.

Guys, NSC is back on track, soon I hope I will see lot of approvals.

I opted for CP I have to see the approval notice to confirm.

See you guys in CP Forum.

This site is wonderful; thanks to everyone in this thread for keeping updated.

Wish you all best of luck.

RaviPk, I hope god give you strength to go through this

Like me, as you know my case was approved on Jan 28 and never went to NVC. Today I talked with an officer she told me that it went to wrong office, I believe she mentioned harrisburg (like that). I don\'t know where it is why it went there instead of NVC.

These are all f****ing idiots and these attorneys are too I really hate them, what to do..I am suspecious of this problem and bugging my attorney to contact NSC since Feb 20 she never did and lying to me that she contacted and got inforamtion that everything is OK ..it will go soon and there are lot of cases approved ahead of you. In reality cases approved after me are already have case numbers created at NVC. In job already water started flowing under my foot, I don\'t know what to do. Moreover, this new crap review process at NVC before sending to consulate, oh my god...give me strength..I cant explain...I never have had this much hard time in life...If I can\'t make interview June/July the time , energy and money I spend are useless. You have to take it for granted after the approval date 2 weeks passed and it is not in NVC then you have a problem..you better worry about that as soon as possible. Hope your case will get approval soon...

Greetings my friends

To Varna and White Rose : I would like to congratulates you guys and wishes you all the best. You\'re in the Final Lap now.

RaviPK : Sorry to hear your case, but just be patient and get all details to INS. Apparently if everything is in order and you have all supporting documents, RFEs usually got approved within 2 to 3 weeks.

GreenCardAspirer: MAN you and me are just a day apart in terms of RD. Chances are your case and my case are being handle by same officer.
White rose RD is 1 day ahead of yours and 2 days ahead of mine. Hence, We should be hearing something soon, I hope.

BRB and DPIC : I think you guys are pretty close to my RD/ND too.

Everyone else :

I think we just need to be a bit patient and truss i nthe good lord that things will work out for us all. I understand during this time of uncertainty we all fear for our jobs and our GC process. I too have spend lots of money and time in this effort as my company stopped paying for my attorney fees since mid last year to cut thier cost.

I wish everyone all the best and god bless.

Sincerely,

TungFong

Looks like it is back on track

From immigration-law.com today..

NSC Informal I-140 Processing News

RD=01/04/02, ND=01/04/02, AD=03/04/02 !!

Tungfong, I certainly hope that it does not take another 90 days for approval after I respond to RFE