NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Feb. 18, 2002

approved finally............

ND 12/12/01
ad 02/27/01
i heard on the AVM yesterday that my case was approved ..
good luck everybody....

Thank You . Filing AOS...at TSC again

I guess i have no escape from TSC....I live in south Florida

To All

Good to hear about RN_S (one NBS approval after long time), but it seems that they are now concentrating on TSC cases as we hear more approvals on transfered cases.
It is sad that today on Feb 28th, they still stand on 12/12/01 as they were on Jan 31st. This whole month of waiting gain us nothing ??

i spoke to an INS representative last week, around 20 th feb. He said that they were doing dec 17 th

EB2 EB3

one more doubt. in other service centers, they give different times for 140 processing for EB2 EB3. HOW ABOUT NSC?

Approved ....

My case was transferred from Texas INS

ND- Feb 11th
AD- Feb 26th
EB3

Since LIN approvals have dried up

and desperate to find some info somewhere, I came across this, imwong.com (not imwRong !!) site. It does indicate some LIN cases getting approved currently in 2+ mths. time.

For obvious reasons, the site is updated once in 2 days !!!!

NSC I-140 processing time (as reported on 3/1/02)

On Immigration-law.com

"Updated 03/01/2002: NSC Informal I-140 (NIW) Processing News

RD=12/20/01, ND=12/20/01, AD=02/26/02, simply wonderful! "

The date has moved from 12/12/01 at the end of of January to 12/20/01 at the end of February (list progressed by 8 days during the month of January). It seems that the transfer of cases from TSC to NSC is causing the slowing of NSC\'s own I-140 processing.

Dipc, I could not find the I-140 processing time on the Imwong.com site. Under what category/link do they list the NSC 140 processing time?
thanks

NIW is national interest waiver

All EB1s are NIW and some EB2s are NIW. EB3 and others are all non NIW. No labor certification is required for a NIW case.

It\'s there

under the Success Stories head.... Feb 2002 node.

However, I think they were also NIW approvals from NSC.
The last LIN EB category approvals that we know of were Jonnal\'s and Nathan\'s, more than two weeks back.
Now it\'s my guess that we will not hear from NSC till (god knows when) the SRCs become current.

What a way to set backlogs right !!!

Not yet, I did contact my lawyers and they are trying to get hold of the NSC, IIO for information. I

My case details

EB2 RIR LIN-114-XXXXX, RD Feb third week, hoping it will get approved by end of April. Am I too optimistic?