NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Feb. 18, 2002

Boy this silence is killing me

Just keeping the thred up. TSC discussions booard was so active(my wife got her 140 processed from there), mine is with NSC though.She opted 485 in TSC and I opted CP over here and eagerly waiting for my i-140 approval.

Think of my situation ...

A co-worker in the same area, got approved on the 26th with the same RD as mine.

That our cases are 700 nos. apart with mine behind is a sort of excuse
I am drawing upon at this moment. Don\'t know if that really means something
OR that I am already on the docks, me not knowing it.

Expect a glutt of approvals coming week.

me too

I am also getting restless here, waiting for 140 approval. i really need to be patient bcos i am way behind u guys. Boy, have i developed a lot of patience since this gc process started or what? God, i wish one day morning, as we check this portal, we should see approvals atleast until feb last week.

It seems there is problem with this website

No one is posting! I tried at home and couldn\'t be able to post. The one over here has my profile saved in cookies and that might the reason why I still can post.

THERE\'s NOTHING WRONG WITH THE WEBSITE...........

Hi,
I have been waiting since April 27th 2001, for my I140 approval,
I recently sent back a RFE, hoping to get the good new soon.
The reason for the lack of postings is no approvals!!!!!!!!!!!

hope to hear soon
EB3 tranferred from TSC 12/12/01.

ND 2/13 -EB2/RIR case approved on 3/20

My friend\'s case was approved on 03/20. I am still waiting....

If your case is approved with in 6 to 7 weeks you are OK, otherwise there are more chances of getting a RFE ?

Yes really ....

chances of RFE are great, if 2 months have passed by after the RD.

I am expecting mine by NEXT week certainly, else will have to weather the inevitable !!

My friend got his HC today, 3 days after the approval.

Finally NSC I-140 Approval

EB2 RIR

RD: Feb 6
ND: Feb 7
AD: Mar 25 (Phone update on Mar 29th)

Non s/w engr case

EB2/RIR

RD:03/11/2002
ND:03/11/2002
EB2/RIR

Great Job Jonnal. Hang in there guys. Its Easter Time. Things will happen for the best. Good & Bad things will happen to us beyond our control. How we react to them is in our hands and no one can ever take that away from us. Attitude is everything.

New Thread

This thread is getting too long. Lets start a new one hoping that approvals will start picking up after easter.

posted the greatest & latest list in the new list <eom>

screwdbytexas &quot;NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Apr. 1, 2002&quot; 4/1/02 10:15am