NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Feb. 18, 2002

EB2 I-140 Approved

Hi all,

We never recd a receipt from NSC, but today my employer recd the approval notice.

To recap:

Application mailed: 2/1/02
Check cashed: 2/8/02
Approval notice recd: 3/19/02

Category: EB2

Still no Approval for me ND 1/4/02

Hello my friends,

I\'m happy for my friends, Imran, Greencardaspirer brb and dpic got thier approvals.

However, I\'m deeply sadden as my case has now completed the 75 days cycle. My RD and ND are on 1/4/02. I will try to call INS tomorrow.

IF anyone is in the same boat please post here for moral support as well as helping each of us keep track of our situations.

Thanks.

RD 12/27/02 ND 01/01/02

AD?

I spoke to an IIO recently: she said they can not provide me with any info re my case b/c I am a beneficiary, and i should contact my employer.

TungFong ...

talk to NSC. What does your attorney say ?

I am not cleared as yet (nor is my co-worker) with RD 02/11 and there are quite a few waiting ahead of us !!

Frankly speaking, with the Spring break coming up, it will be a surprise if I am done before mid April.

Just have patience (I know all of us have that and have that in great quantity) !!

77 Days and counting Shuraz any news on your end?

My friends (if any of them are still here),

I\'m so sad, My case is still not approve, AVM still says "under processing". I\'ve spoken to IIO and she said she can\'t give any info, same as Shuraz. Anyone still on the same boat? Please post.

Shuraz :
What\'s your LIN?
What\'s your EB?
Where r u from?

Mine is LIN-02-077-52XXX
RD : 1/4/02
ND : 1/4/02

RD 01/28/02, Still waiting

I see that 02/04 was approved. mine did not does that mean there will be a RFE. Hope not.

RFE for me :(

Hello my friends,

I\'ve checked AVM today and inform me of an RFE for my case. I dunno what\'s it\'s about yet but my guess is Financial Info.

Shuraz:
All the best to you my friend.

TungFong

TungFong ...

Sorry to hear that my friend.

RFE cases do get priority look ins and take about a couple of weeks to get cleared after it\'s received, so don\'t worry.

List of all I-140 applicants & status with dates

Hi Friends,

i had compiled a list of all I-140 petitioners from this part VII tracker and may be we can carry on the tradition from now on.

I had tried to put in as much info as possible, if u want to post your info into the tracker, please post with your details. if i had keyed in wrong data about your case, lemme know.

thanks for your co-operation & help,
Jonnal

Admire your initiative, Jonnal ....

EB2/RIR ~ RD/ND 02/11 (co-worker\'s included) ~ going for AOS.

Thanks for creating the list

EB2 (RIR)
RD 11/23
ND 11/27
RFE 02/27 (Requested list of all I140\'s filed by the company in last year)