NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Feb. 18, 2002

latest & greatest list of all applicants

reply to this post to update your profile or insert your info, that way it makes my life more easy to update your info correctly.

Thanks, your participation is appreciated.

P.S: I don\'t work for INS or your company. hehehehehe

jonnal

Sorry to post on this forum topic.
I note that no NSC I-140 ADs after 1/30 have been received at NVC. Any idea what is going on. I note that on cptracker.com your NVC is still not received at NVC. There are several discussions going on the CP forum of a front log building up at NVC.
thanks
Ben

Please post the leading 5 digits of your LIN number when Posting the status of your case.

My case: LIN-02-112-5XXXX (Feb 15)
02: this year.
112: Number of working days since the bigining of 02 fiscal year (Somewhere is October).
5: Always
XXXX: Case number.

in my case NSC screwing it up (brb)

hi Brb,

in my case NSC has not sent my case info to NVC, my case was approved on 02/13/02 and when my company\'s HR had called to see whats going on with my case, NSC IIO said they didn\'t send & the IIO said, she is going to request for a copy of my case from storage (this conversation happened on 03/14/02), she asked to call after 3 weeks to find out the revised status.

that is one of the reason why i was trying to find people whose I-140 are approved for CP after Feb 10th & their case info reached NVC.there are not that many people out there on cptracker from NSC with feb & march approval dates.

if it is with every one then i guess there is some mail room back log either on the NSC or NVC side.

good work pulo, i never understood the logic behind lin #

thanks for explaining it to us, i\'ll include lin # to the list, if you guys want any more information added to the greatest & latest info let me know.

LIN 02-108-5(Feb 11)

Great innovation indeed, but how do you translate it.

I have seen case #s adjascent to mine getting approved long back. Guess, they are not 140 applications.

Moreover, no systematic pattern is being followed for 140 approvals ..... 02/04 RD got done and then came Jan. approvals/RFEs !!

May be these 02/04 cases were NIWs, I don\'t know.

Latest & greatest list of all applicants who filed I-140

to fill in your details reply to this post, plz give RD/ND/AD/Lin #

thanks

NIW cases are slower than regular LC/I-140.

I guess the cases that are RFE take more time to process. For sure NIW take more time that the regular LC/I-140 at the I-140 level.

pulo

140 Approvals?????

it\'s been a long time since we saw an approval in here, any idea what\'s going on?

Friend\'s case approved

EB2/RIR
ND 02/11
LIN 02-108-5****
-----

My Case# is 700+ although ND is the same.

Should come to know in a week unless it\'s another hurdle to cross.