NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Feb. 18, 2002

prasadk, Hope everything turns out well...

Sorry to hear about your case. Everything will turn out well in the end. Good Luck!

RaviPK --- sorry to hear the bad news

Hey Ravi,

just hang in there and get the info regarding the RFE, and some time back i had seen a forum for RFE cases from all service center\'s , may be you can look there to find how many days it will take to get yours done. from start to end of answering the RFE.

Prasad : you and me in the same boat, my case was approved on feb 13th, but the I-140 approval hasn\'t been sent over by NSC to NVC. Damn NSC. Long way to go buddy , if it goes at this pace, i\'m not expecting the interview any time soon ( may be after Aug 2002).

:(

good luck to all of you, looks like NSC has waken up from sleep on 3/4/02.

For those likely to take the AOS queue

If you are planning to substitute the (absence of) birth certificate(s) and marriage certificate by a single piece of affidavit for each, then you are inviting trouble.

I am saying this, since few of my colleagues that got their final approval recently (straight 100%) had to clear RFEs specifically in this regard. ALL of them had initially submitted one single affidavit for each substitution.

Please get multiple affidavits from separate sources to substantiate these facts. Also make sure that you have English version for all such legal documents (certificate/affidavit).

dipc, CP is the way to go!

AOS is too long a process in the current climate. CP is much faster.

Dipc, what is your RD and EB category? I am a week behind Tungfong. I don\'t have my LIN number and thus tracking those just ahead of me. My RD is Jan 2nd week and EB2 category.

brb

How I wished I could take the CP route like you all.

With a Maple leaf passport, it would have been really easy for me to drive upto Montreal and complete the formalities within 6 months time. But that will not happen !!

For some reason and I do not know why, neither my Co. nor its attorney encourages the applicants go that way. This has been the case all along and people have settled down reaching the goal without any fuss.

This is a sort of Corporate rule, true for ( ! ) even if you are from Windsor, Ont.
---

My attorney did provide me the LIN# - with RD 02/11 in EB2 category.

Hope you all get approved soon.

congrats sreenidhi

Tungfong, your RD seems to be "current" now! Let us know how you go. EB3 continue to lead the approvals and NSC is back on track. Good job NSC!
Ravij, what was your EB category?
Guys post your EB categories while posting approvals, because each category has its own processing speed.

imwong.com

did anyone see march approvals in this site? It says jan 15 , feb 12 LIN cases are approved. It\'s too good to believe. Are those NSC cases are TSc cases transferred to NSC, any idea?

Congrats to all of you who have approved

I am still waiting for my approval.RD & ND of 12/17 in EB2 catagory.
Somehow i have a feeling that i will also get a RFE.Let\'s see.