NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Feb. 18, 2002

No news is good news?????

Hello my friends,

Greencardaspirer and brb: Yes I did check AVM last nite around 11:00pm. It\'s still say case in progress. So I dunno what\'s going on. People with RD of 01/09/02 is geeting approved.

DOES ANYONE KNOWS WHEN AND HOW OFTERN AVM IS UPDATED?????
Thanks

Here my details again
LIN : 02-077-52XXX
RD : 01/04/02
ND : 01/04/02
EB3 RIR

Congrats to all who got thier approvals!.

To TungFong: My case is similar to yours

Congrats to all new approvals from NSC!

My info is almost similar as yours TungFong
RD: 12/20/01
ND: 01/04/02
AD: ????
EB3 RIR
I checked AVM yesterday and no approval yet...

what is CP

Hi brb or dipc,

can you explain a little bit what CP is, or point me to a web site that explains it? Thanks!

what is CP

Hi,
  what is CP? I\'d appreciate it if anybody can explain it breifly or give me a web site that explains it. Thanks!

CJ Jui

One of the best sites on immigration information is
http://www.immihelp.com/

Click on consular on the left hand side of the menu and follow the links. Another murthy.com is good. But information on CP looks like it was written before CP became popular. But immihelp is good. Another good site is go to cptracker.com and read the experiences of CP immmigrants. The good thing is you can find information related to your consulate. Those with CP experience are marked.
lastly, police clearance certificates which are required for CP process for most countries can be found at:
http://www.kamya.com/misc/polcert.html
Have fun!

Could we make an assumption that if people who filed after us in same category are getting

approved then we could either be getting a RFE or Intent to Deny?

These are NIWs.

Dates are RIGHT but these are NIW approvals since NSC is presently taking less than a month for these applications.

Need your help - What needs to be done in order to file I-485 ASAP after I-140 gets approved ?

Hi, all, my lawyer just filed my i-140 (RIR, EB2). I was wondering is there anything I should prepare from now on in order to get my i-485 filed right after my I-140 gets approved? Thanks!

kexin : to file 485 immediattely

1. Get your birth certificates/affidavits
2. Get all vaccinations as per i-639
3. As soon as you hear that you got your 140 approved go for
   medical checkup.
3. Get all the forms and fill them.