November 1-485 Filers pls post

LadyM,

No updates.. I believe that my IO does that in purpose.. He was so unfriendly and He said that my case is approvable but He will take few weeks to make the final decision!
He took my phone bill ,bank statement and picture for me, my wife and her family.. I dont know what's he looking for !!!

LVNV:

I did notice that it is normal to recieve the AP and EAD cards just a few weeks prior your interview.I got my AP document only a week before my interview..:).For what i did understand once you get RFE everything stops untill they recive a reply to their RFE .Then the all process starts back again.Your 90 days would have been the 22nd of February but you have to add the days that took from the day they sent you a RFE untill the day they recived your RFE reply.So 10-20 days more..?,,..and you get close to the day of your interview..Good luck everyone!!! :)

Thanks for that BLUEGRASS66, that gives me a little bit of hope ;) yes the 90 days was up on Feb.20 to be exact and they sent an RFE on 1/03 then received it on 1/18, so 15 days from Feb.20 would be March 7, then 20 days later my interview! lets pray your right!

LadyM, thanks!

Any updates ? I'm so frustrated of USCIS's silence :(

CSCC,
Take heart my friend. The IO did say give it a few weeks (according to your post) Keep a level head until you hear something.
It will all work out.

11/10/10: Mailed Adjustment Packet
11/16/10: Packet received by USCIS
11/24/10: Checks Cashed
11/29/10: Received NOA'S in the mail
12/06/10: Received Biometrics Appointment
12/29/10: Biometrics Done
01/14/11: Interview Letter Received
02/04/11: Card Production Ordered
02/14/11: EAD received
02/18/11: Interview (Pending Retrogression

God is great. All went well with my interview, although I was affected by the retrogression. The lawyer says even though we have our EAD we have to maintain our underlying status (H1 for me)... that doesn't make any sense to me. Is that true?

Hi guys.
Had my interview today and it was like 15 minutes long. The IO told us that we will hear from them in about a week. He also said he just needed to look over the case again before he can make a final approval. He took my I-94 card though. Will give my full experience tomorrow because I am a bit tired. Thanks God that step passed.

Congratulations to Curve and boboclan, Curve hopefullly it will be over for us soon.
Boboclan, I'm sure you'll get your approval. Give us a bit of ur interview experience.
To everyone else, hope the updates will come in soon.

God bless all

Boboclan,

Congratulations. I asked the IO who interviewed me about the I-94 and he said i can keep it and i received a letter from Selective service yesterday dated with the day of my interview... I wish its a good sign as its almost two weeks now since my interview and no updates... Is there any change in USCIS's GC processing??

Hi guys and gals,

Congrats to everybody that already went to their interview.

We have ours this Monday. We have all the documentation and pictures we could put together ready. Is there any tips/advice you can give us?

Thanks!

Hi guys
Here is my experience
We waited for a little bit over 2 hours because they were running behind schedule. We were called by a nice and polite IO. He made us swear and then took our DLs and Passports. He confirmed our address and then asked how we met. He then asked my wife how she got her GC and when she got her citizenship. He asked me if I still go to school and where and also asked my wife the same.He then talked about how he hates sciences and finally we gave him our pictures and he looked at them and kept them. He did not open our wedding album. He then told us about I -751 and removing conditions and explained why they give a conditional GC. He asked for the documents to show joint assets and we gave him lease, car insurance, statements and electric bill. He asked me the yes or no questions and then my wife offered our joint taxes for 2010. He put it in the file and then talked bout how every immigrants file is kept in a cave in Kansas city and others in Missouri. He also joked u can find Arnold Schwarzenegger's file there. He took my I-94 and told me it is proof I entered legally as a non-immigrant with no intention of of being an immigrant. He told us we will hear from them in a week or more but we should call if they don't contact us in one month. That was it. Took less than 20 minutes. Online status still says testing and interview. Now I am at the most stressful phase. Waiting. I now understand how CSCC feels since he did not give us a yes or no.

The same thing happened to my wife and I we had the interview on February 22 2011 to adjust her status. The IO interviewed us in mount laurel, she had a bit of a problem with my previous marriage, but we seemed to clear it up. She then proceeded to say that she could not approve the case today because a file was missing (which i am assuming had the file been there she would have approved it. So no decision was made and she told us to wait for a letter in the mail. My wife overheard her say that nobody was getting approved today because of the same reason, but i did not hear her say that.

Which puts us in a state of limbo. We also have not received the ead card. The online system says approved on february 18, 2011 but as of now no card production has been ordered. oh I filed on november 22, 2010. So count another one in the group of people without a decision

@Hello_again
does the uscis website indicates that the EAD Card application was approved? I am asking because the EAD process is independent from the I-485, so you wife should have the card by now. In my case i received the EAD couple of days before the interview date.
The usual time for EAD processing is 3 months and if you filed on the 22nd card is late.

@wbabt007 yes the website says that the ead card application was approved, but no letter has been received and no card production has been ordered

@wbabt007 yes the website says that the ead card application was approved, but no letter has been received and no card production has been ordered

I agree the card is late. The moment mine said approved, i saw card production. Then my online status said they have mailed the approval notice and the card came. If it is 30 days since your EAD card was approved, i think you should call and ask because it helps a lot to have the EAD as they deal with the I -485

hi everyone i received my EAD today, is anybody hiring ?:)

Congrats! :D. I see it took them 107 days for you to finally receive it, today is my 101st day ugh. desperation is sinking in! :( lol
I hope I'm as lucky as you, and dont have to take any additional steps regarding this ead thing like re-apply or something!! sucks..
Good luck with your job search ! :)

Boboclan:

Congratz for your interview!! For what i have read it looks like you are going to get your GC pretty soon :).Just wait for an e-mail or text message.

Ronnyi:

Good luck for your interview! My advise,just relax and everything will go great.Unless something wrong in your file or documents at the interview they only verify with questions a few things from you.They are just doing their job.Some of them are very professional others are not...just luck i guess to pick the good ones.

CSCC:

just be patient,iam sure everything will work out just fine with you.:).

11/03/2010: I-485,I-130,I-131 package sent to Chicago
11/05/2010: package delivered
11/19/2010: Biometrics Appointment letter for 12/13/2010
11/22/2010: Biometrics done(Walk in) Cincinnati,Oh
11/23/2010: LUD online on I-485
01/05/2011: Interview Letter Recived!! Interview 02/03/2011
01/06/2011: No changes online
01/28/2011:recived AP in the mail-no update online!?
02/03/2011: Interview went great! Officer was very nice and professional.He told us will email approval for 10yrs CG!He took my I-94 not my AP.
02/07/2011: recived email card production-website LUD on I-485
02/09/2011: recived Welcomme Letter approved I-485 and wife (usc) approved I-130
02/10/2011: recived another email e-mail card production ordered.Again Lud on I-485 only-They told me the second e-mail is when the actual card is mailed!
02/14/2011: recived another e-mail.Lud on I-485.Status changed from "card production ordered to Post Decision Activity".I-130 and I-131 stlll in "Initial review" even tough already got them and approved.Waiting for the GC in the mail this week!
02/15/2011 : GREEN CARD IN HAND!!...