November 1-485 Filers pls post

finished interview for my parent's adjustment of status. officer took I-94 forms but didn't say its approve or not. but he did mention that they have everything they need and we should receive cards in 3 - 4 weeks... There is no update on online case status since yesterday. I hope they make a decision soon...

Thanks mistborn. Good luck as you prepare for your interview. Will pray for you and the rest for the people here.
Congrats VP2003. It sounds like your case was approved. The same happened to me. You might get a card production email soon.

UPDATE: Yesterday I got a second card production email. Today I received a Welcome to America notice in the mail ;) The online status also changed to Post decision activity

UPDATE: Yesterday I got a second card production email. Today I received a Welcome to America notice in the mail ;) The online status also changed to Post decision activity

I also received a second card production email yesterday, and today I got a third one. I haven' check my mail yet for my welcome letter!

finished interview for my parent's adjustment of status. officer took I-94 forms but didn't say its approve or not. but he did mention that they have everything they need and we should receive cards in 3 - 4 weeks... There is no update on online case status since yesterday. I hope they make a decision soon...

Can you please post details of the interview?

Today I got greened. It is actually green unlike some I had seen before. I just found it in the mail. Thanks be to God for being with me in this journey.
Thank you all of you November guys for advice and encouragement. Those who are still waiting, I wanna wish you all the best.You will be greened very soon.I will keep checking to see how things are.
Now time to think about visiting my family after 6 years. It is a good feeling.

Today I got greened. It is actually green unlike some I had seen before. I just found it in the mail. Thanks be to God for being with me in this journey.
Thank you all of you November guys for advice and encouragement. Those who are still waiting, I wanna wish you all the best.You will be greened very soon.I will keep checking to see how things are.
Now time to think about visiting my family after 6 years. It is a good feeling.

Congrats bobclan. And good luck going back to the old country to see your family. I can surely understand how ecstatic you should be feeling right now :)

Congrats bobclan. I can't wait to get my green card.

I wish the best of lucks to everybody still in the process!

I got my Green Card in the mail yesterday!
Thanks God the process is over, at least for 2 years!!!!

Congrats again boboclan and ronnyi, also to VP2003.
Any news CSCC or R2010. As for me I'm putting my time into job hunting for now
but All the best to u guys I really hope you will all get updates soon.

11/10/10: Mailed Adjustment Packet
11/16/10: Packet received by USCIS
11/24/10: Checks Cashed
11/29/10: Received NOA'S in the mail
12/06/10: Received Biometrics Appointment
12/29/10: Biometrics Done
01/14/11: Interview Letter Received
02/04/11: Card Production Ordered
02/14/11: EAD received
02/18/11: Interview (No Decision due to Retrogression)

No update yet from USCIS... my online status still says "interview & testing" for I485 and "initial review" for I130... :(... I hope... they don't put our files on the side..

Hi LadyM, thanks for your concern. I did a second infopass just to find out that my file that was"under review" last month went suddenly missing from Newark FO (no comments) so I am having a break from the forum recently... not much I can do but to wait so I rather don't think about it much. Rest assure as soon as I hear something I will let you know...We' ll see....
congrats to all the green members from this forum!!

Today, I received text/emails confirming that my parents AOS (I-485) applications are approved.. however, the wording of the email is troublesome...

The following is the wording from email:
“we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283”

Not sure what “ADIT Processing mean…” did anybody received similar email when their file is approved???

Hi VP2003,

After my interview I got the same email:
"Your Case Status: Decision

On March 7, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283. "

And 7 days later I was getting my green card in the mail. So I would say not to worry about that.

This is an update to my mother's application for a green card. She arrived in the US on a tourist visa in August 2010 and we applied for her green card in November 2010. (Parent of a US citizen)

My mother had her I-485 interview in San Francisco on 3/16/2011.

We drove to SF and found paid parking just across the USCIS building. We arrived about 30 minutes before the scheduled time. Interview started promptly on time and the very friendly but professional officer invited us to his office and asked both of us to raise our right hands and take oath ( I will state the truth...). He then looked at my photo ID and mom's passport. He asked for all immigration documents and we gave AP and EAD.

He then started going over the I-485 application and asked my mom some basic information (complete name, DOB, SSN, her parents names, how many children, address in US, foreign address, date arrived in the US, etc.) She was also asked when she decided to apply for green card ( she answered 3 months after arrival and that I her son convinced her to apply) and about her previous visits. He also reviewed most of the information on I-485 application and asked all the "Have you ever.." questions. Some of those questions were quite embarrassing for my mom but she was aware of them as I went over the questions with her earlier. The officer also noted down arrival and departure dates from all visits on the application. He then reviewed the notations he made and asked my mom to sign at the bottom.

After the interview we were given a letter with "Further review" box checked. He also mentioned that he is waiting for some background check and everything else is OK. Surprisingly he did not ask to see ANY original document - I had a sack full of documents with me. He asked for documents for any changed circumstances since application was made - There was no change in our circumstances. The determination to assign our case for "further review" was a big disappointment for us.

When we returned home, a surprise waited for us in the afternoon - online status changed from Initial Interview to Card Production Ordered. Also received email from USCIS with the same update. Ironically the system still does not recognize receipt number for I-130.

Now the wait is for the actual card to arrive.

I'd be happy to answer questions. This forum has been of immense help for me during my own journeys through the immigration maze.

Can the guys who got their GC tell me which field offices u had ut interview?? because the office in St.Paul, MN where i had my interview still processing cases sent on 09/26/2010 before i sent my case by 2 months !!!