November 1-485 Filers pls post

R2010,

I am so very happy for you.. congratulations to you and hubby and and the best....your patience paid off.

Take care my friend.

Thanks LadyM. I will keep an eye on the family base visas hoping you will get current soon! Take care you too! :)

R2010,

I am so very happy for you.. congratulations to you and hubby and and the best....your patience paid off.

Take care my friend.

hi everyone

i'm very sorry WE've BEEN MIA CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO GOT THEIR GC and for rest of us lets have hope it's gonna happen.

Sorry for the late info on my interview it was on march 14 at 8:15 am in orlando. We got there at 7:45 and a young lady officer called us in at 8:30 we've been merried for 9mths and we've been dating for 3,5 yrs.
We borught:
the leases for 3yrs,
utilities bills on both names (power, phone, cable, water etc)
helth insurance, dental and car insurance,
bank accounts checking and savings,
401k where my wife has add me as 100% beneficiary,
affadavids from my wife's parents and friend,
joint tax return,
120 photos of us w/family and friends,
plane tickets for trips to see my wife's family over x-mas and thanksgiving,
costco card,
greeting card between ourselfs and from family and friends for holidays, annuversiry and for the wedding all total two huge folder.

The officer was very cold not friendly at all didnt ask us to take the oat wierd. The IO first started asking personal info questions: names, address, date of birth our bouth parents names and date of birth in the mean wile she was going trough the folders asking additional questions like wehere we met how long we were dating and she ask us to date the pictures so she can see the difference during the period of time . After going trough all the documents and pictures she asked if we have anything else to add like co owned property and if we have kids to which we responded no, not yet but we're getting ready for kids and buying a house on which she responded that people go above and beyod in producing paperwork and proofs for uscis purpouses :( me and my wife were speachless. She ended that interview by saying well thats all for today i'll mail you the decision i need to reviewed more and you might have another interview good bye :( so by now it's been more then a month and on monday we scheduled a infopass to find out whats going on hopefuly everything goes well.
I wanna say thank you for all the info to all members on this forum its been extremly helpful it helped us filie our uscis form and havent got any rfe

A BIG GONGRATULATIONS!! to Mistborn, CSCC and Sheeba. All the very best to you guys. As for me I'm liking my new job and taking it a day at a time.

Take care guys.

CSCC see you were worried for nothing.

Hey thanks Lady M Bluegrass...

I did my walk in on april 6 and received my EAD on 18th:):)

Now i am waiting for the interview letter:)

Thanks everyone for the information.... so useful!!!!

Have a great day!!!

hi everyone
today i rec text saying card production ordered hope is true and USCIS doesn't pull a prank on us :) ...we had a infopass on wednesday very useless we drowe 50miles for them to tell us that the case is still under review and there isnt any rfe :( ...well we that the case update is accurate and we'll be going green soon :)

Hi Everyone,
I just received my EAD few days ago and was wondering if I can go and apply for a SSN while waiting for the interview letter?

Hi guys just wanted to congratulate everyone in this thread one more time for going green. Hopefully we'll meet up again when its time for citizenship. I think most if not all of us by now have come to the end of our wait. Except a couple of us who are still pending retrogression. Lets keep hope alive.. we will get there soon.

Anyways, all the best to everybody in their future endeavors. Take care of yourselves and family and God bless everyone.

Will check from time to time.

Hi girlisima,

have you heard anything yet?
Still nothing from my end...
Did anyone else apply from NYC? This is taking a long time.
Thanks,

~k

You are not the only one. The NY DO is notoriously slow. I am also impatiently waiting for my interview letter. I also called the USCIS toll number, I was told to wait till May 6 before taking further actions.

My timeline is listed below:
Timeline For Green card
Day 1: Nov 10 2010:Notice of Reciept
Day 20: Nov 20: RFE Sent
Day 35: Dec 15: Biometric Appt Sent
Day 55: Jan 5: RFE Received
Day 56: Jan 6: Biometric Appt Done
Day 81: Jan 31: EAD Received
Day 150: Still waiting.

nope, still waiting

Hi girlisima,

have you heard anything yet?
Still nothing from my end...
Did anyone else apply from NYC? This is taking a long time.
Thanks,

~k

I am still waiting, the visajourney website has a thread specific for all of us waiting from NYC.