November 1-485 Filers pls post

Welcome to the thread ravi_nu,

I'm putting everything together to send out tomorrow. I have been gathering papers for the past 3months. I'm glad that part is over at least

Good luck to you all! It's been a while I have not posted on this forum. It helped me through some darker days that are long behind me. It went by fast once the I485 is submitted :)

Yeeeeeessssss! I can now start my timeline.

11/10/10: Mailed Adjustment Packet through lawyer

Last edited by a moderator:
ravi_niu,

ur way ahead of me. cos I have to wait for my lawyers update. Unless of course I get something in the mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
guess I can't update until I actually get my NOA'S in the mail. The checks were done through the bank cos I wanted to make sure that they get their fees. I did not want to risk sending a personal check.

Hi everyone i finally sent my AOS package on 11/16 via USPS express mail we'll see what happens :) i wish u all good luck and gods blessings

YEAH hopefully more gonna join us on this exiting and suspenseful ride :) ... i just trace my mail and surprise surprise "We attempted to deliver your item at 12:01 pm on November 17, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60680 and a notice was left." oh well 2morrow maybe is gonna be a good day for a mail delivery:)

right on....ravi,

I see u got ur biometric notice. When is your appt? Do you plan to do a walk in?

Should be walking in will update as soon as its done. When is the best time to walk in, Mornings afternoons or evenings. Welcome R&S

I guess, I will join this thread too. I mailed application for my parents on 11/15 via USPS express mail. application was delivered on 11/16. Now waiting game started...

Ravi, it is glade to see the fast progress on ur application. I hope they have less work load so things move faster..