November 1-485 Filers pls post

Congrats Lady M and mistborn for your EADs. Congrats Interpid on the mnovement and All the best Bluegrass66 as you wait for your GC..I think you will be the second one in the November thread to get one.
This week Lady M and CSCC have interviews so I wanna wish you guys all the best and will keep you in my prayers.

Congrats for those who received the EADs and ILs... that's awesome!!
Is there anyone else from this thread (November) applying from New York?
Here's my updated timeline:

Day 0: 11/20/2010: All applications sent by FedEx to USCIS (Chicago)
Day 2: 11/22/2010: All applications received by USCIS
Day 16: 12/06/2010: Receipts issued for applications I-130, I-485, I-765, & I-131
Day 21: 12/11/2010: Notice by mail providing place/date/time biometrics appt 12/23
Day 33: 12/23/2010: Biometrics done
Day 87: 02/15/2011: patiently waiting for case updates

I didn't send form G1145 with the initial packet. But once I found out about case updates, I went to the USCIS.gov site to try and sign up for them, but it's still not recognizing my application numbers. I constantly check it every hour, and it says that my case cannot be found.... Urgh!!

RECIVED TODAY THE GREEN CARD IN THE MAIL!!!!!

Good luck everybody iam sure you will be getting yours soon! I hope my updates will be helpfull to you all.:)

GC is really High Tech!

Got IL on 2/14

Hi ALL,
Got my Interview Letter today. Interview set for late March.
Got to Prepare now.
GCEppudu

Congrats to everybody. I have a quick question, is it normal to have the interview without receiving the EAD?

My interview is March 7th, and no EAD yet... I'm a bit worried

Ronnyi,

usually EAD card and AP are mailed( of course if everything is in order and there are not problems ) between 70 to 90 days USCIS recived your application.I did not apply for EAD card ,only AP and i got it only about a week before the date of my interview...:).

11/03/2010: I-485,I-130,I-131 package sent to Chicago
11/05/2010: package delivered
11/19/2010: Biometrics Appointment letter for 12/13/2010
11/22/2010: Biometrics done(Walk in) Cincinnati,Oh
11/23/2010: LUD online on I-485
01/05/2011: Interview Letter Recived!! Interview 02/03/2011
01/06/2011: No changes online
01/28/2011:recived AP in the mail-no update online!?
02/03/2011: Interview went great! Officer was very nice and professional.He told us will email approval for 10yrs CG!He took my I-94 not my AP.
02/07/2011: recived email card production-website LUD on I-485
02/09/2011: recived Welcomme Letter approved I-485 and wife (usc) approved I-130
02/10/2011: recived another email e-mail card production ordered.Again Lud on I-485 only-They told me the second e-mail is when the actual card is mailed!
02/14/2011: recived another e-mail.Lud on I-485.Status changed from "card production ordered to Post Decision Activity".I-130 and I-131 stlll in "Initial review" even tough already got them and approved.Waiting for the GC in the mail this week!
02/15/2011 : GREEN CARD IN HAND!!...:)

Thanks Bluegrass,

I was worried because without the EAD I can't get a driver's license. Without the DL I can open a bank account, or my wife can't add me to her account, no car insurance. I mean there are so many documents I will be missing in my interview is not even funny. Although we can always have the excuse that I wasn't able to get my DL and without it we couldn't do anything!

off topic

Hi guys first poster here, although I been reading the forums for a long time and I fall on the November filers Category , just wanted to say that this is by far the best community I seen in a long time, kudos to you all.

On topic
Seems we in the same boat ronnyi, the EAD will probably get to us to close to the interview to really do anything with it, given the fact that my IL arrived at least 3 weeksd before the EAD showed in the USCIS website as in production.

CONGRATS to all on the EADs, ILs and most Greencards!

My interview is in less than 2 weeks, and I am so nervous! It's been a long journey.
Can anyone please post their interview experience...especially if you fall in the f2b category. I'd like to know what type of questions to prepare for etc...

Reporting that my mom received her SS number yesterday, exactly one week after applying. She had earlier obtained EAD card which was used to apply SSN. The SS card has "Valid for work only with DHS Authorization" phrase on it.
Now the wait is for interview on March 16th in San Francisco.

Parent of a US citizen case, Applied I-130+I-485+I-754+I-131 October 12th. FP done Jan 24th.

Congrats Lady M and mistborn for your EADs. Congrats Interpid on the mnovement and All the best Bluegrass66 as you wait for your GC..I think you will be the second one in the November thread to get one.
This week Lady M and CSCC have interviews so I wanna wish you guys all the best and will keep you in my prayers.

Thank you boboclan,
Its really nervy waiting for interview. CSCC how's it going? are you ready?
Congrats to BLUEGRASS, GCeppudu, nkm and others who got IL's and EAD's. The wait is almost over. To ronnyi, I got my IL before EAD so it's normal.

R2010, any thing yet?
Keep me in your prayers guys, will update after the interview.

11/10/10: Mailed Adjustment Packet
11/16/10: Packet received by USCIS
11/24/10: Checks Cashed
11/29/10: Received NOA'S in the mail
12/06/10: Received Biometrics Appointment
12/29/10: Biometrics Done
01/14/11: Interview Letter Received
02/04/11: Card Production Ordered
02/14/11: EAD received

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats to all

Hi everybody...

its been sometime I replied here. Good luck to LadyM and CSCC...
Well I received my I-797 receipts december 2nd week and my application number does not show any status online... its frustrating. FInally called the number displayed on teh case status page and found that my EAD and AP was approved this week. But I am wondering why I have not received any biometrics letter???? anyways I just need to wait I guess:(

Congrats to the two who received the GCs...:)

Have a good day all..

Good luck to Lady M and CCSC having their interview this week!! Try to relax iam sure everything will be just fine!:)..

to Sheeba2877,

honestly that is the first time i heard of someone getting an EAD and AP without fingerprints taken?Unless they have on file yours fingerprints and taken less then an year ago.But..i know for sure Biometrics are MANDATORY before issuing the GC.When you have the Biometrics taken they also make a picture of you to be used both AP and GC...I hope the guy you spoke on the phone was not such an incompetent that just look at the wrong file!!...The online updating has never been correct in my case except for the I-485....my AP and I-130 still shows "Intitial review"..but regarding that. the Biometrics not taken that is something i would look in to more if i was you,maybe calling back again untill you find out for sure,It is YOUR RIGHT!...just my two cents advice.

Thanks Guys,

I'm so relaxed. I know stress doesn't help in these times... GOOD LUCK for everbody!

Good luck to Lady M and CCSC having their interview this week!! Try to relax iam sure everything will be just fine!:)..

to Sheeba2877,

honestly that is the first time i heard of someone getting an EAD and AP without fingerprints taken?Unless they have on file yours fingerprints and taken less then an year ago.But..i know for sure Biometrics are MANDATORY before issuing the GC.When you have the Biometrics taken they also make a picture of you to be used both AP and GC...I hope the guy you spoke on the phone was not such an incompetent that just look at the wrong file!!...The online updating has never been correct in my case except for the I-485....my AP and I-130 still shows "Intitial review"..but regarding that. the Biometrics not taken that is something i would look in to more if i was you,maybe calling back again untill you find out for sure,It is YOUR RIGHT!...just my two cents advice.

Hi Bluegrass66...
Thanks for your input... yes i was confused too... will call again and check:)

thanks all...

UPDATE: Received my EAD today thanks be to God. Now waiting for my interview.

Once again God be with CSCC and Lady M tomorrow as they go for their inteviews. All the best guys.