November 1-485 Filers pls post

Hello,
I received the same letter with an interview date at NBC in March. I don't have the letter yet, but I'm wondering if it will direct me to the local office, or if I have to go all the way to Missouri for the interview? I live in chicago.

Thanks!
They won't send you to the NBC. I also thought so until the letter came with my local office address. So don't worry about. My online status still says NBC. Good luck

They won't send you to the NBC. I also thought so until the letter came with my local office address. So don't worry about. My online status still says NBC. Good luck

You"re right! I got the letter yesterday and the interview is at the local office. Thank you all for your help!

Hi LVNV,
It took a week for me to actucally get the EAD card. My EAD card got approved on 01/06 and I got it on 01/12.

GCEppudu

Thanks for that Info GCEppudu :)
I still did not receive my EAD, i contacted customer service yesterday. They said the post office did not return the mail to them, so as of this point i believe my EAD is lost!!!! tells me to wait another 30 days!! They will contact me about the situation :(

Yeah one of my case numbers came online and was updated straight to EAD Card production. I did nit get any emails or texts and I opted in for it. Well...

Congrats mistborn,

Online Case Status on the USCIS website doesn't work. I just depend on the mail.
Congrats also to curve and dlgirl

Received Email & SMS today confirming interview letter mailed today.. also received EAD cards & AP in a mail...

Yuppeeeeeee!! that means newark is finally catching up with November's fillers!! Congrats! Please let us know ur interview date as soon as you have it! Thanks for keeping us posted!!!
Received Email & SMS today confirming interview letter mailed today.. also received EAD cards & AP in a mail...

VP2003,
Good for you. R2010, seem like things are picking up at Newark, hope you get an update soon.
Still watching the mail for my EAD.

Anyone in L.A? I am still waiting for the IL!

11/16/10: AOS packet sent by FEDEX to Chicago
11/18/10: AOS packet delivered at 13:00 p.m. (signed by S. Bush)
11/24/2010: Received 6 emails and texts w/receipt #s from USCIS
11/29/10: Recieved NOA'S in the mail
12/04/2010: Received Biometric Notice for 1-485 and 1-765. Scheduled on 12/21/10
12/21/2010: Boiometric done!
01/27/2011: Received email confirming EAD approved.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi LadyM, I have a feeling you are not going to need your EAD since ur interview is coming up soon...
I am been very patient waiting for the IL .. I am still within the time range so nothing for me to worry about.. ( I think ;)!
VP2003,
Good for you. R2010, seem like things are picking up at Newark, hope you get an update soon.
Still watching the mail for my EAD.

Can you guys believe....I checked my email several times and just realized today that on the 2/4/11, I got card production email. The first email update ever. I am getting EAD afterall. Yeeaahh!

hi everyone sorry i've been MIA for a while i was busy wondering around my mail box these past few week :) so today i decided to take the day off and my wife came back w/IL in her hands :) finally ... still nothing on my EAD, no update online since november i really dont believe this online LUD is accurate. I'll keep you posted guys and i hope everythig goes smooth for everyone of us in this process. Congrats to everyone that got their IL and EAD

Yeah! Got my IL today!!

11/16/10: AOS packet sent by FEDEX to Chicago
11/18/10: AOS packet delivered at 13:00 p.m. (signed by S. Bush)
11/24/2010: Received 6 emails and texts w/receipt #s from USCIS
11/29/10: Recieved NOA'S in the mail
12/04/2010: Received Biometric Notice for 1-485 and 1-765. Scheduled on 12/21/10
12/21/2010: Boiometric done!
01/27/2011: Received email confirming EAD approved.
02/07/2011: Received EAD.
02/08/2011: Interview Letter Received for 03/09/2011

LadyM,

Congrats for your EAD, but i hope we wont need it and get the GC soon :)

Thanks CSCC, Congrats to R&S, X&G and 485ead.

I realize that all this has been quite a suspenseful journey....those who are waiting for updates, be encouraged, it will happen.
All the best... to the prayers..keep praying

Hi guys,
Today my I 765 case appeared online and it shows card production for my EAD. Yaaah!!!
Congrats to everyone who got a card production status for EAD or even better the EAD itself.
Congrats X&G and R&S for your IL's
Stay positive if you are still waiting for something.

I would like to report that my mom's I-485 application showed up online for the first time. Her interview is scheduled March 16th.
I-130 still doesn't show up. Fingerprinting on Jan 24th, Received EAD and AP end of Jan. No RFE so far.

Don't know where the interview is though - since we are in SF bay area, I guess it will be in San Francisco.