November 1-485 Filers pls post

Ead & i-131

Received SMS and email notification EAD and I-131 application is approved.
Online status for EAD says "Card Production" and I-131 says approval notice has been sent.

Still no activity on I-485 and I-130. :( Still waiting for interview letter...

Just received an EAD " card prodcution" email notification.

No news on interview!

11/16/10: AOS packet sent by FEDEX to Chicago
11/18/10: AOS packet delivered at 13:00 p.m. (signed by S. Bush)
11/24/2010: Received 6 emails and texts w/receipt #s from USCIS
11/29/10: Recieved NOA'S in the mail
12/04/2010: Received Biometric Notice for 1-485 and 1-765. Scheduled on 12/21/10
12/21/2010: Boiometric done!
01/27/2011: Received email confirming EAD approved.

Hi GCeppudu, I'm just curious, Do you know when your EAD was sent out?
My online case status was updated on Jan 3 saying the document was sent Dec.30,2010; but I still haven't received anything in the mail as of today... :confused:

Hi LVNV,
It took a week for me to actucally get the EAD card. My EAD card got approved on 01/06 and I got it on 01/12.

GCEppudu

No movement/update on my I 485 application since 11/2 when they accepted it. I see lots of folks getting their IL. Is it based on the workload in the local office?

it seems like the IL date is based on work load in local office.. I am in NJ (Newark office) and i have no update on I485/I130 since they accepted file on 11/22.. I am sure Newark, NJ office is busy..

its weird that i got another SMS/emails for EAD card production today...

Congrats everyone, one step closer. Seems like they're in no hurry to send out EAD's

Happy Birthday to you Boboclan. Have a blessed day

Thanks guys for birthday wishes. My interview is on March 2. CSCC you will go before me.
Mistborn how is everything?

Happy Birthday Boboclan :) Congratulations to everybody that got updates.
Boboclan, nothing yet. I have not gotten home so I don't know if anything is waiting for me. But as per online status, it still says RFE Review.

Concurrent filing 14 Nov 2010 - No IL yet

Hi,

Applied for parents in Nov. '10, FP done 12/21. (Newark, NJ)

Still waiting for the interview letter.

Online status is useless - initial review.
Called the case status line, the CR did not have any better idea.

If anyone during the same time frame gets an update, pl. update.

Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks,

Hi 485Ead,
My case is same as urs.. I applied for my parents. also from Newark, NJ and same timeline as urs. I am also waiting for ILs. however just last week i did get EAD & I-131 approval (SMS). i called last week and IO told me that our files are in queue for issuing IL. My online status still says "Initial Review".

there are other ppl from Newark, NJ office with similar timeframe on this thread. we should also post our update so, other ppl have some hope....

Hi there like you and VP2003 I had my FP done in dec and I am also from Newark office and no sign of IL yet. I know 2 more people from Newark from another forum. One of them applied in October and had her interview in Newark on 01/27 the other one applyied with us in november, had the FP in december and still no IL either..
QUOTE=485ead;2266074]Hi,

Called the case status line, the CR did not have any better idea.

If anyone during the same time frame gets an update, pl. update.

Thanks,[/QUOTE]

Congrats boboclan. From my understanding, NBC conducts preliminary interviews when the local offices are loaded with paperwork. Hope all goes well for you. Let us know what the letter says.

Hello,
I received the same letter with an interview date at NBC in March. I don't have the letter yet, but I'm wondering if it will direct me to the local office, or if I have to go all the way to Missouri for the interview? I live in chicago.

Thanks!

Hi there like you and VP2003 I had my FP done in dec and I am also from Newark office and no sign of IL yet. I know 2 more people from Newark from another forum. One of them applied in October and had her interview in Newark on 01/27 the other one applyied with us in november, had the FP in december and still no IL either..

I hope all Newarkers... get interview letter soon... lets plan for posting an update as soon as any of us receive any hints for ILs

Hello,
I received the same letter with an interview date at NBC in March. I don't have the letter yet, but I'm wondering if it will direct me to the local office, or if I have to go all the way to Missouri for the interview? I live in chicago.

Thanks!

Let me know how it works because I understand that they dont send you all the way to Missouri.

I applied on 11.12, got Bio done on 12/17, EAD and AP approved last week, still waiting for the IL. I am in Atlanta, GA. Anybody in that area has similar time line, please let me know.