November 1-485 Filers pls post

Congrats LadyM, have fun preparing for the interview.

CSCC No, I have not gotten any change in status since I sent in the RFE reply. Did you have any change in status?

I had an appointment with infopass yesterday, and they said that they received my response on 01/07/2011. And my case status in reviewing REF response !!

Wow, Ravi,that's great. I pray everybody's case goes as smooth as yours did. Welcome tio America :)

My status just changed to RFE review. Took them long enough :)

Hi Guys

Good news y'all, got my Interview Letter. I was mostly looking for an EAD update, but this is ok too. It is for Mid February.

CSCC, the updates are slow in coming but I'm sure you'll see a status change soon. I'm solely relying on the mail because the online status and alerts never get updated.

Hope to see some more updates for you guys in the week ahead. All the best

Congratulations Lady M.

X&g, R&S, VP2003, nkm, R2010,

was just wondering what was going on with u guys, you haven't posted in a while.
R2010, anything yet? cause your updates are usually in the same week as mine.

Thanks for asking LadyM and congrats for getting the IL.
Unfortunatelly, Newark FO is way to busy ... as I learned from previuos posts, I have to take a chill pill and wait for few more months...i wish you all the best on your interview :)!
X&g, R&S, VP2003, nkm, R2010,

was just wondering what was going on with u guys, you haven't posted in a while.
R2010, anything yet? cause your updates are usually in the same week as mine.

Congrats Ravi, Congrats LadyM on ur IL
LadyM thanks for asking, but after i did the bio appt. there's nothing new w/my case, not even a soft LUD so i gave them a call last week and talked to 2nd level rep. and nothing new, nothing has been sent, no RFE still in initial review w/LUD on 11/24, only thing I can do is wait and hope that my case wont go out of the normal processing time.

Congrats Ravi and LadyM on your IL!
I have no news at all after my bio appt.
All I can do now is wait!

11/16/10: AOS packet sent by FEDEX to Chicago
11/18/10: AOS packet delivered at 13:00 p.m. (signed by S. Bush)
11/24/2010: Received 6 emails and texts w/receipt #s from USCIS
11/29/10: Recieved NOA'S in the mail
12/04/2010: Received Biometric Notice for 1-485 and 1-765. Scheduled on 12/21/10
12/21/2010: Boiometric done!

Got EAD and AP in mail. Very Happy. how do you maintain your history of dates in your reply? is thers a signature in the profile?

11/02/2010 - Applied
12/09/2010 - Biometrics done
1/12/2011 - EAD and AP in Mail

Thanks for asking LadyM and congrats for getting the IL.
Unfortunatelly, Newark FO is way to busy ... as I learned from previuos posts, I have to take a chill pill and wait for few more months...i wish you all the best on your interview :)!

Hi R2010, LadyM,
I also don't have any updates since fingerprints on 12/21. Online case status also says "initial review" with no LUD after initial receipt. I am also in Newark area, so not sure what that mean.. as R2010 mention, i also have to wait...

Hi VP2003
I saw a forum member from newark that did the biometrics in the first week of november and got the IL in the first week of january. This is much better than wait for 4 to 5 months.. In my case, i found out that my file is in newark since Dec 17... Please keep me post when you receive ur Il because we have similar dates.
Hi R2010, LadyM,
I also don't have any updates since fingerprints on 12/21. Online case status also says "initial review" with no LUD after initial receipt. I am also in Newark area, so not sure what that mean.. as R2010 mention, i also have to wait...

Hi R2010,
Certainly, i'll post update as soon as i have it. BTW, how did u find out about ur file being in Newark??

Hi All!,

Just got an LUD of response review today 1/18.

It also says "This case is being processed at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location." Does anybody know what that means? Is it a good thing or bad thing?!

oh and.. congrats to everyone who got IL/card production/EAD!!

My case is a little bit different than Family base application because I am applying through the lottery and my case started at KCC. I gave them a call a week ago and they told me that my file was moved to Newark back in December.. QUOTE=VP2003;2262727]Hi R2010,
Certainly, i'll post update as soon as i have it. BTW, how did u find out about ur file being in Newark??[/QUOTE]

The good news is that my mail box had an interview letter! This is surprising since the RFE was just sent out a few days ago. It further adds to the fact USCIS has become more proactive in their cases... and probably do case reviews even after the RFE gets sent out. I'll definitely update everyone on the progress...

Hurray, received my I-485 approval and 'Welcome' notice in the mail. My spouse also received the I-130 approval letter. Most wierd thing is that today again I got a email regarding 'Card Production' I wonder what it might be?