November 1-485 Filers pls post

LVNV, I was concerned about NBC too, but I learned that it's the same as MSC and that's where your'e documents get processed for Ead etc, prior to going to your local office.

Topeka6000, congrats. R2010 it's good you're staying on top of your case that way you won't miss anything.

Ravi, did u find out what the new 'card production' was? maybe they're still giving you the EAD?

No LadyM, my EAD application has not been touched at all, my I-485 has again been updated. I got another email regarding 'Card Production', that is what is confusing, maybe someone can shed some light

LVNV, I was concerned about NBC too, but I learned that it's the same as MSC and that's where your'e documents get processed for Ead etc, prior to going to your local office.

Oh I see, thanks.. :]
Still haven't received the EAD that got sent out Dec.30!! I'm starting to get worried! it says if it doesnt arrive within 30 days i need to call which is next Saturday already.. ugh.. sucks..

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I received my 10yr Green Card today, and the card is really green. Feels good that I turned blue..:) But guess what today I received an email that both my I-765 and I-131 has been approved and my EAD card has been sent. Funny eh, Now next to move on to the N400 forum in 3 yrs LOL. Also updated my SSN at the office. I wish every one on this forum receive their GC ASAP..

Mistborn,

Thanks, No i didnt get any online update after the reviewing RFE respond on 01/07, Wish u will get urs soon :)

Hopefully I get mine soon because our timelines are really really similar. Now the preparations for the interview begins. Good for you dude!!!

Got EAD and AP in mail. Very Happy. how do you maintain your history of dates in your reply? is thers a signature in the profile?

Hi GCeppudu, I'm just curious, Do you know when your EAD was sent out?
My online case status was updated on Jan 3 saying the document was sent Dec.30,2010; but I still haven't received anything in the mail as of today... :confused:

I had my AOS interview today, it went very well at Latham ,NY. However due to retrogression i am not able to get my GC even though my AOS application approved. IO told me to wait till my visa date become current, mean while i can use EAD and AP to work and travel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• Currently on F1 since Aug 2006. (Currently on OPT with fulltime job)
• Married to LPR in March 2008.
• Wife applied for I130 in May 2010 (Under F2A).
• I130 Approved in Sep, 2010.
• Applied AOS /EAD/AP on Nov 1st, 2010.
• Received NOA on Nov 11th, 2010.
• Biometrics scheduled and submitted on Dec 10th, 2010 at Albany, NY.
• Interview Date Jan, 24th 2011.
• EAD/AP – Approved on 1/13/11.

I had my AOS interview today, it went very well at Latham ,NY. However due to retrogression i am not able to get my GC even though my AOS application approved. IO told me to wait till my visa date become current, mean while i can use EAD and AP to work and travel.
QUOTE]

Congrajulations abcdamerica, I had already hinted on this in my previous post to you. Fear not use EAD and AP. When the F2A is current you may or may not have another interview. That is just to verify that you are still with your spouse. Till then enjoy

@mistborn: Thanks !
@LadyM: Did u do you interview?

No not yet, its for end of next month. Congrats on ur IL

abcdamerica, congrats and all the best.

Everyone else, let's pray some more.. we need to see more movements with these cases. Please continue to post.

UPDATE: I received an email this morning that they have sent out my IL today. However it says the appointment notice is for the interview at the National Benefits Center. I thought you go for interviews at the local office.Or what is NBC? I am kind of confused but I will wait for the IL itself and see where it says I go. My online case status now changed to testing and interview.

UPDATE: I received an email this morning that they have sent out my IL today. However it says the appointment notice is for the interview at the National Benefits Center. I thought you go for interviews at the local office.Or what is NBC? I am kind of confused but I will wait for the IL itself and see where it says I go. My online case status now changed to testing and interview.

Congrats boboclan. From my understanding, NBC conducts preliminary interviews when the local offices are loaded with paperwork. Hope all goes well for you. Let us know what the letter says.