New York City Transfers

Newyorker012 said:
Hi Folks

No new info yet, Although i called the VSC and well as usual they are dissapointing, told me that it will take another 11 months to process my case cause the date when it got transferred back to vermont is the new processing date, so hey I guess there was no point arguing with the help desk. Anyways I think it sucks and i don't like it here anymore.

These people here try to solve injustice in the whole world, yeah right, y don't they check their own backyard first and talk about being unfair themselves. Anyways all the best to everyone here waiting and keep things updated....Ciao

Newyorker012

NewYorker - is your PD current? If it is, they should be looking at it now. If not, definitely soon. Don't get discouraged. I know it sucks big time for all of us. But what to do? We just suck it up and wait. And besides, they cannot tell you it will take 11 months. Reps never state a concrete timeframe because they simply do not know. So I would not take those words that seriously.

gc2005nyc said:
NewYorker - is your PD current? If it is, they should be looking at it now. If not, definitely soon. Don't get discouraged. I know it sucks big time for all of us. But what to do? We just suck it up and wait. And besides, they cannot tell you it will take 11 months. Reps never state a concrete timeframe because they simply do not know. So I would not take those words that seriously.

Please some one give us some good news. Getting old and tired.

There is no hope

In 11 months our applications will be transfered to NYC, where there will be there for a year. Then in December 2007 all pending cases will be transfered back to Vermont.

This is not the end, then in Dec 2008 all aplications will be transfered to NYC again, and we will have our interviews. Ok, backgroud checks will be still pending, and there will be no visa numbers avaliable.

My guess by 2012 we should have our green cards apprved.

Hey Friends GClord2002 , GCNyc2005, andy_nyc

I guess there is no news friends, My PD is in the freaking retrogressed section. as if it is my faults, Like any said even people file later then mine got their GC with them a year ago. well I guess everything has to do with our damn luck and I am sure I am not one of those silver spoon types.

The crazy help desk tells me I gotta wait for another 11 months cause they are processing Dec 16 2004, My freaking receipt date is Jan10 2003 but nothing yet.

Well "American Dream" has to wake up from their sleep and do some work around here. I am thinking if I would have to process my GC in a "third world country" it would have been over 2 years ago already.

Well friends, I'll keep the records updated here

Receipt # EAC03097*****

Newyorker012

Newyorker012 said:
Hey Friends GClord2002 , GCNyc2005, andy_nyc

I guess there is no news friends, My PD is in the freaking retrogressed section. as if it is my faults, Like any said even people file later then mine got their GC with them a year ago. well I guess everything has to do with our damn luck and I am sure I am not one of those silver spoon types.

The crazy help desk tells me I gotta wait for another 11 months cause they are processing Dec 16 2004, My freaking receipt date is Jan10 2003 but nothing yet.

Well "American Dream" has to wake up from their sleep and do some work around here. I am thinking if I would have to process my GC in a "third world country" it would have been over 2 years ago already.

Well friends, I'll keep the records updated here

Receipt # EAC03097*****

Newyorker012
My RD is Nov 12, 2002 and my PD is Apr 26, 2001. I`m in the same Train. From Boston, my LUD changed on Dec 05, 2005 and Dec 11, 2005. I call VSC and the rep told me that my case was there since Nov 16, 2005. He told me to renew my EAD and wait. If I need more info to write a letter to VSC and will get answers in the mail soon. I hope in March get visa available and untill May or Jun receive my GC in my mailbox.

Updates - No updates

Hi,

My case was transfered to Vermont on Nov 6th, last LUD is 12/1/2004. My firend got an update on 1/31/2005 but no change in message just LUD change.

Guys,
I'm not left alone.... I am EB-1 from India. Not retrogressed. PD : March 2002.
still waiting . will be 4 years in journey...
regards,

I got a LUD change on 1/27/06. Early January I received an RFE to which I responded, then a couple of LUDs after. But I am not jumping to any conclusions based on the LUD nonsense. My PD is still not current so until then I am not holding my breath.

Hey Friends

So, Any luck change for any of you guys, Any good news floating around here ??? Come one someone gimme some good news man!!

Newyorker012

Good bad new

Hi,

I think VSC is already working on the cases that were transfered back to them from local offices. My friend's case was transfered back to the local office last week.

His EAC0303******

So it looks that some cases will be transfered to local office and we will have to wait again ;(
Andy

andy_nyc said:
Hi,

I think VSC is already working on the cases that were transfered back to them from local offices. My friend's case was transfered back to the local office last week.

His EAC0303******

So it looks that some cases will be transfered to local office and we will have to wait again ;(
Andy

Does he have any guess why they transferred it back again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Update

He has no clue why the case was transferred.

Even best mathematicians are unable to derive any conclusions from CIS actions. CIS is consider as truly random system and base for some PhDs papers on chaos theory to be published in late 2006 and early 2007.

The Earth Computer was down for almost 3 hours last week after some scientists tried to feed in our immigration cases data. The official press release stated "Massive system failure".

Andy

PS. There was some LUD changes before the case was transferred.

Hi All

It's been quite a while since no one has posted any news in here. I guess there are no good news yet. Keep the hopes high and it will happen soon.

Newyorker012

I spoke with someone at VSC yesterday. She was very pleasant, very knowledgable, and very helpful (for some reason, they always are at VSC, but at NSC they are hopeless).

Anyhow, she specifically told me that:

(i) They are "prioritizing" the processing of the cases that were transferred from NYC;
(ii) Our cases retain the ORIGINAL receipt date; in other words, most of us are the best part of two years overdue now ... hence we should expect to be dealt with soon;
(iii) She confirmed that many will be processed entirely at VSC, where some others may be transferred back if an interview is specifically warranted.

So ... somewhat promising news.

Update

It seems that cases transfered to VSC from Washington are beeing processed. I know of one more case that was transfered to VSC in December and just got transfered back to Washington.

Andy

I am cuurent now priority date 4/22/01 , EB3 worldwide.
I had requested congressional help about a month ago i
have to give them a call to see whats the news.

Hi Folks

How is it going, Looks like we might have gotton an interview letter for my spouse (not me- the petitioner)

I like to know how to be prepared for it.

Q) Do we need to do the medicals again, the forms comes with the letter.
Q) What all documents are required and are suppose to be taken
Q) What official documents required for spouse & petitioner

Please post information by experience.

NewYorker012

We are cuurent now priority date 05/01/2001 , EB3 worldwide and our case had been tranferred from NY local office to VSC after the interview in NOv 2005.

Now our problem is that we have to change our address. Currently I am living in chicago I have mailing address set to one of my friend in nyc who is selling his house in few weeks. I have two options 1) I change my address to NJ 2) I change to Chicago where I live now . does anybody have any idea what will happen if I change to Chicago.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks