New York City Transfers

yes, lud change and message change. got the online message a few days ago and then the letter went to the attorney. i am EB3, worldwide category.

I called NSC today. and

I called NSC today and asked about the status of the pending case.

The rep. told me that VSC has started handling files that got transferred back to them. She told me to be patient. Do you think I am not patient enough ? Being patient since 17.5 years !!! :D :D :D

Hey dudes

I think if they have started processing the cases that got transferred back o them, then we might hear some news soon.. Don't know if they are working on only worldwide category or all of them including india & China

Newyorker012

Akbari said:
I called NSC today and asked about the status of the pending case.

The rep. told me that VSC has started handling files that got transferred back to them. She told me to be patient. Do you think I am not patient enough ? Being patient since 17.5 years !!! :D :D :D

I am being patient for last 19.5 years

Hey Guys

I guess we have a record of being patient here, And the oscar goes to "GClord2002" for the most patient applicant.

Title : "Lord of Patience"

Newyorker012

o man !

gclord2002 said:
I am being patient for last 19.5 years

Well, Good luck to us. May God keep us patient in all matters in life.

We say in arabic " Innallaha ma's saabereen" = Indeed, God is with the patient one.

Hey Akbari & friends

I hear you patience in arabic almost everyday although it is not easy as it sounds. Hopefully someday soon GOD will do something about it.

Newyorker012

hey Goankay

boss update nahe hai, aur pata nahee kabhi hoga

Don't know dude, this GC business really sucks man, and they call this as a land of opportunity, oppourtunity for who???

Newyorker012

Newyorker012 said:
hey Goankay

boss update nahe hai, aur pata nahee kabhi hoga

Don't know dude, this GC business really sucks man, and they call this as a land of opportunity, oppourtunity for who???

Newyorker012

Nothing yet.

My friend had her New York Federal Plaza interview on October 26th but her PD is 4/26/01 so they wouldn't stamp her passport. She just got another letter telling her to appear on 3/15/06 and her lawyer says it is for passport stamping, though the paper makes it sound like a second interview. I'm hoping the attorney is right.

My wife and i had an interview on june 30th 2004 my wife got her green card and i was unfortunate. Then the priority dates retrogressed. finaly the cut off date for worldwide on february bullitin was 4/22/01 my prioirity date was 4/21/01 so i back in the game.My Attorney did not have a clue that the
priority date was current with his lack of response i called my local congressman and they made a call to 26 federal plaza,they said the file is
still sitting there nothing was done.
They wrote a letter i will have to wait 45 days to see whats up.

Newyorker012 said:
Hi Fellas

How is it going, Just want to post my feelings in here

USCIS suckss

I feel better now, Thank you

New Yorker012
make it bold and RED, it will relieve you more.