New York City Transfers

elim said:
Congratulations deepak01!!!

Question :-

1. How come you have 2 different interview times for you and your spouse?
2. Did both of you go for interview together?
3. Did the interviewer only ask applicant question? Did she ask dependant question?
4. When she ask for employment letter, only give the applicant employment letter right?

Thanks

ELIM:

1. It is common to have 2 different times for petitioner and dependent, however, when you go for the interview and to the counter they combine your case.
2. Yes both went for interview
3. Both were asked questions. More for the petitioner.
4. Yes they only asked for applicant employment letter but I would recommend taking the interview for both, since every interviewer can request different documents.

Good luck

Hi tasneem, how about saturday's mail, may be few of us get interview letter today itself!!!

tasneem said:
hi newyorker

No news from my side at least now let see what happens next week
There is no waiting till Tuesday so guys take a break! AUR HUM PHIR MILAYGAY BREAK KAY BAAD ;)

no activity here, even the post man showed up around 5:00 PM today.. Now there is going to be a long waite till Tuesday...

same here, postman showed up with bills but no interview letter!, now let's follow tasneem's advice sit back and relax till tuesday.

Ohhh... I learned so much to have patience while waiting for the letter that after I get the GC I might renown the world to become a saint ....

and inorder to teach the world to become saint I would advise them to apply for employment based GC...

Newyorker012

hey newyorker u might want to suggest them to apply through EB2 sicne that is what I applied under and see it for yourself.. This is a good meditation you are absolutely right. Some will never enjoy but then others waited so long that once they get they will say so what I was long due and then there will no hapiness or change in modd instead they will missing something in their life and that will the waite for something. They will be lost with out that waite and will hav eto apply for something else to waite or maybe waite for citizenship :)

I485 Transfered to NYC

Hi Every one i just have bills in my mail box to no interview letter.
My case was transfered to NYC in 08/30/04
starter I485 in 05/30/03.
Lets keeping pray.
Sorry i have poor English.
TOMMY

Hey everyone

Good morning to you all.
Het TD- If english is poor then no problem, I am sure everything else is rich.
Just Kiddin...
Hopefully someone will get something this week ..

Newyorker012

LUD Changes?

Guys,

While we are waiting on interview calls. Can somebody enlighten some of us with answers to following questions.

1) Does LUD change when interview letter is sent?
2) Is letter sent both to applicant and lawyer?
3) Has anybody succeeded getting reply from FBI on name check? Phone or Email?

Thanks,

PhillyJune01

Hey Philly

Answers by Me

1) Does LUD change when interview letter is sent?
A) -NO-

2) Is letter sent both to applicant and lawyer?
A) -YES-

3) Has anybody succeeded getting reply from FBI on name check? Phone or Email?
A) -NO- (for me atleast) how about u?

Newyorker012

Newyorker012 said:
Ohhh... I learned so much to have patience while waiting for the letter that after I get the GC I might renown the world to become a saint ....

and inorder to teach the world to become saint I would advise them to apply for employment based GC...

Newyorker012
MAY I ALSO SUGGEST TO APPLY IN SECTION 245 (I) IT WILL GIVE THEM EXTRA CREDITS TO SAINTHOOD

Newyorker,

Thanks for reply!

I never tried to to contact FBI. Actally I don't really know how to do that. Since I saw there are cases waiting just for name check, I thought it may be good idea to figure out if my name check in done or not before interview.

Please post here if anybody has successfully done name check.

PhillyJune1 said:
Newyorker,

Thanks for reply!

I never tried to to contact FBI. Actally I don't really know how to do that. Since I saw there are cases waiting just for name check, I thought it may be good idea to figure out if my name check in done or not before interview.

Please post here if anybody has successfully done name check.
there is a whole new forum on this name check thing. Check it out, just search for security check or name check and you will find it. If not let me know and I will provide the link but you can find lots of stuff and some heart broken stories as well. There are some heart broken people there on that forum.

Hey All

Just waiting to see the change in life. Nothing is moving forward. I am contacting Congressman to check on the status. Any ideas on this??

Thanks

hey coldfusion: you are still lucky and can see the light. So be happy, at least your case is not pendig due to name check. I saw some people waiting on their name checks for over a year and I fell in that hole and am really hopeless. Oh well, if one door is closed then there is another one. Good luck

Hey guys

Come one dudes, cheeer up, I like to see all the comments here on this forum with "HOPE" and Full of energy . Whatz this man. Believe in yourself and if you believe it will happen soon it will... Try it out..

Newyorker012

Johar, Newyorker

Johar,

I know that is tough to understand the CIS. I got the Interview after april 2004 transfer. Some people got transferred more than 1 year ago still waiting. I am not sure how should I look at my case now after missing the boat.

Yes Newyorker. Everyone writes about HOPE a lot. That is the way they are venting their feelings. I am sure all have high faith in themselves. Everyone will get the approvals soon.

Thanks