RD:06/02.
TD:05/04
ID:??
AD:??
EB1- Multinational

best of luck to all.

regards,

Johar Ali,

will interview be scheduled based on eb category or it is based on TD and office availablity for doing interviews.

any ideas or suggestions.

regards,

Hi Guys/Gals

Good Morning, How is everything going... Any news anyone?? Well so far nothing for me as yet, just an official ticket from a cop and two points on my license for not amking a right turn where I am suppose to.... hehehe.. My bad

Newyorker012

goankar: From the forum, it seems like it is kind of random thing. Whenever they feel like they choose a file. If your name is hard to pronounce then you might have to waite longer so they can practice your name before you go there (just kidding).

Newyorker012: I thought it was no big deal in newyork to drive like this... you must not live in New York then

newyorker: so it is a big deal for you "ain't no big deal" (just kidding). Things like this happens. Just hope that now you had your part of the trouble and a good news is due. So good luck

Did anyone else get finger printed on a form (do not know what was it)? They only got my index finger print on it and then made me sign front and back. I thought that was for thegreen card but at the end of the interview, I was disappointed but anyway, what was that form that I signed front and back and index finger print on it. Never got a copy or info on it. I did not bother to ask since I was not approved and did not care for anything else but am wondering now..

Interview Notice

Finaly I received interview nortice today.Also 2nd finger print nortice too.
EB3 RIR 245i
I-140 & I-485 concurrent RD 11/21/2002
I-140 AD 9/30/2003
TD 5/10/2004
2nd finger print nortice 2/18/2005
Interview Date 3/1/2005 :)

congrats yuteri on recieving the interview letter
your interview post has given some hope otherwise i thought they had stop sending out letters
what have they asked to bring for the interview?

congrats yuteri on receiving interview letter, Your post has renewed my hope as your timeline is almost same as mine.

congratulations yuteri: For others, normally they will get a number of cases froma stake and will mail out interview letters once a month. SO some others might be getting letters soon. Good luck to you all.. :)

They asked me to bring for interview:
*Interview appointment notice
*Goverment -issued photo ID
*Passport , I-94
*Birth Certificate
*EAD card,Advance Parrole
*Marrige Certificate
*both original and copies of all supporting documents
*If you have notalready submmitted it ,completed medical examinatin (Form I-639)
*Federal Income Tax returns and W-2 ,as well as certificared IRS printouts , for the past 3years
*If you are employed , letters from each of your current employers on company letter head
*Affidavit(s) of support (Form I-864) with all required evidence,
(current rate of pay and average weekly hours, and pay stubs or statements
for the 2 months

Congrats yuteri. Best of luck for your interview.

Hope all waiters will get interview letter soon.

RD:06/2002
TD:05/2004.

Regards,

Congratulation Yuteri

Finally somone got something... Am I glad or wot....:)

All the best for collecting all your documents.

Newyorker012