New York City Transfers

hi johar
especially logged on early to wish you all the best for tommorrow i don't know what time is ur interview but come back with the good news and even if you get approved please don't leave us it will be so boring without our 2001 guru :)

Thanks tasneem. I will feel lost without this forum. You guys are like family. We know each other pain. Coldfusion disappeared and so did others. I found some in other forums where they are waiting for plastic cards. Some of them moved from ths forum over there. I guess, I will keep coming untill all my buddies get approved unless I make more friends which is very likely. However, as coldfusion got frustrated and disappeared from the screen, there can be no prmise made. I hope coldfusion get his approval soon as well all of us.... :)

Filmi Love to you all---Forever yours-- Newyorker012

Array Joharbhai

Emotional mat ho buddy, "Main Hoon Na"

Mai "Musafir" in "Insano Ke Dushman" (USCIS) ke sare "Aitraaz"(RFE) ko "Pal do pal" mein " Ghayab" kar doonga. Aur phir is forum mein " Akayle tum aur akele hum" to nahin hai na. Yaha to mai " Awara Pagal Deewana"(Newyorker012) aur "Zinda Dil" (Joharali) aur "Muskaan"(Tasneem) aur Khiladi " Coldfusion" bhi to hai..

Fikar nahee kar " Vastav" mein "Tere mere sapne" zarur is lambe "sangharsh" ke baad " hame "Eshwar " ki kripa se "Anjaam" tak paucha degi.

Newyorker012

Johar,

I come to this forum a lot though I post in others. I was aware that you have an interview tomorrow. I had my stamping today at 26 Federal plaza today. I had my share of problems at labor, 140 stage but luckily the 485 went thru without problems.
I would like to wish you all the very best and look forward to seeing your posting of approval tomorrow.

All the best to everyone else also.

Best rgds,

Yeppo

Hi Taneem and Newyorker012 and others friends, i am visiting this forum every day,i don't write a lot because my English is very poor.
But please don't forgetting about me i am in the some boat my case have beem transfered to NYC on 08/30/04 and no news yet.
God Bless every body, happy new year and keeping pray.
Thanks.
Tommy i485

Hey TommyI485

Long time no see, No problem if your english is poor, maybe your hindi is rich or maybe some other language too is cool. I don't really care what place and culture we come from as long as were are all in this together.

Newyorker012

Disappeared

Johar Ali said:
Thanks tasneem. I will feel lost without this forum. You guys are like family. We know each other pain. Coldfusion disappeared and so did others. I found some in other forums where they are waiting for plastic cards. Some of them moved from ths forum over there. I guess, I will keep coming untill all my buddies get approved unless I make more friends which is very likely. However, as coldfusion got frustrated and disappeared from the screen, there can be no prmise made. I hope coldfusion get his approval soon as well all of us.... :)

Johar I know your feelings for others. You all are worried on the problems of getting interview. But I attended it and still waiting on no answer. That's ok I can wait. But the other problem is my Job. I may be loosing it anytime. Should I wait for the approval or change the job now I don't know. I am kinda in mess right now taking the chances. I have to listen to the employer on what he dictates. I can't leave myself and create a problem for the approval

I read everyday the things but just could not keep focused on this because of the job issue.

I hope you understand my situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep your Trust on others

I won't disappear until you guys get approved. If any specific question is targeted on to me I answer. But I read every issue. I can't focus myself with anything with too many problems around me.

I know the pain because I have come this way

Newyorker012 said:
Array Joharbhai

Emotional mat ho buddy, "Main Hoon Na"

Mai "Musafir" in "Insano Ke Dushman" (USCIS) ke sare "Aitraaz"(RFE) ko "Pal do pal" mein " Ghayab" kar doonga. Aur phir is forum mein " Akayle tum aur akele hum" to nahin hai na. Yaha to mai " Awara Pagal Deewana"(Newyorker012) aur "Zinda Dil" (Joharali) aur "Muskaan"(Tasneem) aur Khiladi " Coldfusion" bhi to hai..

Fikar nahee kar " Vastav" mein "Tere mere sapne" zarur is lambe "sangharsh" ke baad " hame "Eshwar " ki kripa se "Anjaam" tak paucha degi.

Newyorker012
hey newyorker aap dheek to ho yeh post VIOXX ka side effects say to nahin hua! Just joking this is a good one

hi tommy
as long as you don't forget us we will not forget you
for your information hum hindi punjabi marathi aur gujrati mein vartalaabh kar saktay hai
you pls keep posting

congratulations! hurray yeppo did it.

Sorry guys it took me a while to post since I was away from the computer. SO see the next post for details....

interview details:==== My I485 RD is march 06, 2001, case employment based EB2
TD: Septemebr 22, 2004
FP: November 16, 2004
Interview Date: January 07, 2005
interview time 10:30 am
arrived there 9:50
interview started 10:25 am
Got finger printed on a blank form, right hand side index finger.
Signed the same blank form front and back hopefully did not signed away my kidney.
took oath "so help me God" and other formalities. She introduced herself. Her name was Jill, very nice lady but had no expressions so could not tell ahead what she was planing. Anyway, all the normal questions one will ask a criminal or normally appears on the visa forms. A few examples:
Did you kill, threaten to kill or helped to kill anyone.
Were you ever a member fo the comunist party.
Are you going to practice polygomy (multipple marriages)
Espionage, over throw the Bush govt and other like this...
Were you ever involved in drug trafficking of child traficking?
Have you ever helped an illegal alian to enter the USA.
The whole interview probably took less than 30 minutes.
I gave her employement letter since it was asked in the interview letter. She asked if I have ever changed jobs. My answer NO...
She phocopied the passports, I guess.
Asked for one document, since I said yes to it when asked during questioning.
it was J-1 2 years home residency requirement 212(e)
She really said it in a very polite way, since it was not asked in the interview letter.
However, I knew I never sent in a copy of it ever so I presented her with the approval notice and she copied it and returned my original.
She asked if I am planing to travel on the AP sometime soon.
I said depend on the outcome today, if I get approval then I won't have to travel on AP. Then there came the name check and according to her my name check was pending and my case could not be approved without it. So bottom line have to waite for the dear post man. Anyway, I believe what God does is always best for us. So lets see what is out there for me which is best. I do strongly believe that this way is best for me... Cheers
What is going on with you coldfusion.... Did the postman showed up with the letter...

so what now she did not tell you how long will this name check thing take
i just don't believe this why can't they be prepared with allthis name check stuff before they call someone for interview its lijke calling someone for dinner and giving no food
you seem to be very strong johar i would have totally collasped i feel really depressed now

tasneem: As I said, enjoy every single moment of life as it is a part of your life.
I am only tired of waiting and that is. Rightly said that they should complete the name check before calling someone for interview. But all we do is go there on their request and do not question the system flaws. If you ask me there are many flaws in the system from what I was told. She said for people this check could take upto a year but for others it could be weeks. I asked why should it take so long, her answr was there are many organizations who would run their check and inform the INS. So now here is the loop hole and waite of resources. You could easily develop a combine data base using oracle and have it linked to the finger print machine and let the program run the finger print check right on the spot.
If not done on the spot then a person can get plenty of time to do whatever they are planing to do. Or they can at least dispappear.
Here is the worse, if someone have a doubt in their background already why would they go there to begin with. It is a laughable thing. Criminals and to be a criminal can be caught by this finger print check. Show me one example who got caught by this check. Atta Mohammaed the leader of the 911 received his GC in the mail after 6 months of the attack. So he was clean before and was gone afterward. First time planners can not be caught by the check and already a criminal will not show up. So in conlcusion it is a loop hole to get you one way or the other. This is the ultimate power that can not be challenged. In the end if they do not want to give it to you you will not get it.
Do not forget everything happens for a reason and there is something better out there for me. Cheer and enjoy your life... Thanks for the post...